Just Another Job

The Difference Between A o And A Drama

 

Water sprayed across Hyukjae’s face, water droplets fell down his forehead trailing down to the side of chiseled side cheeks. Sweat mixed with the water as it came running down his neck leaving behind a cool refreshing feeling. The liquid hit against his exposed chest giving a shiny appearance as the stage lights from above aimed toward Hyukjae’s toned skin.

“Eunhyuk!”

The name echoed inside the blonde’s head knocking him back from his daydream. He came back to his senses. He wasn’t Lee Hyukjae, the man who loved to joke around and dance his heart out when alone. He wasn’t the man who loved to spend time playing sports in the park or watch mindless television in his one bedroom apartment. Right now, he was far from the man named Hyukjae.

“Eunhyuk, hurry up and get back to position.”

His brown eyes glanced to the couch watching a beautiful brunette sit down with her legs crossed over another. Her nails were painted bright red as a ripe apple upon a tree. Her lips matched the color. Brown locks looked perfect with no strand of hair misplaced and her makeup was intact with a light pink of shade appearing on her cheeks. She was perfect. The female was beautiful. But that image would disappear in seconds as soon as her back hit against a solid object.

“So he will get out of the shower…. then they could either proceed into the shower or the bedroom… things will get wild, got it?”

Looking around, Hyukjae seemed to be lost. He never felt like he would end up where he is now. It’s a strange feeling yet it was comfortable. For so many years this was his job. The only thing he could call his but wasn’t brave enough to actually brag about it. Why would anyone be proud? Yes there are some who are not ashamed. They were brave enough to tell the truth. Hyukjae would just keep it to himself until the subject came up, then after that he had no choice but to tell the truth.

He was now Eunhyuk, the famous star who had with so many women it would seem to make him a ladies man. But being a actor and a playboy was completely different. He didn’t do it out of pleasure or fun, it was more of a financial need. It sounds fun, being paid to have with other people who were also being paid to have . The thing is it isn’t a game. It was a job.

People look down upon Hyukjae because of his occupation. Yes, it was his choice to be in this life style. Yes, he had searched out this opportunity from a friend who had suggested it to him. Yes, he continued to do the over acting of moans and groans when he could get a job as a cook or a dancer. He could have stopped a long time ago but he didn’t. He chose not to leave.

The reason?

Maybe he wanted to prove that being a star wasn’t such a dirty job. Or maybe he was in it for the self-esteem knowing he can make anyone scream out his name in pleasure. His reasons usually change day by day wanting it to fit in with his everyday lifestyle. It was tough explaining but he won’t apologize for any of it.

“Dammit. Are you even listening? Hurry up Eunhyuk and get to damn position. We have a strict schedule to stick by,” the director demanded with a clipboard in hand. He didn’t look up once tapping his bitten pencil against the wooden board. The man was about in his late twenties, pretty young to work as a director. He seemed harsh, demanding everyone to be in position. In reality, Hyukjae felt comfortable around him seeing him as a guidance counselor instead of a bossy bastard.

All the blonde could respond was by approaching the well dressed women on the couch. They barely met two or three times not knowing anything about one another. They aren’t supposed to get attached knowing the effects it will leave once their done with their scenes. It’s better to stay as strangers then being emotional buddies.

Hyukjae… No, Eunhyuk, leaned his face close to the female’s face inch by inch already feeling the cameras rolling making sure to catch every little movement. The lights seem to burn brighter and Eunhyuk could swear he could feel it burning his skin. Of course the only evidence of this scene would be the nail marks against his sweating back or maybe the purple mark on his neck.

He didn’t want to waste anytime not wanting it to be so slow. Eunhyuk pressed his lips hard against her with his eyes closed tight telling himself it would be over in a few minutes. Already it felt like a lifetime but he still stuck by it. He tried to ignore the sensations. He wanted to ignore the female’s heavy breathing, chest rising, lips molding with his. It has been so many times but every person had a different way of expressing their lust.

One movement led to another as hands roamed around the other’s body. With one final , it was all over. Sounds of a last moan and ragged breathes were the only thing heard with someone yelling on the set that everything was finished.

Today was over. Eunhyuk could finally go back to being Lee Hyukjae

---

“Is he here yet?”

“No sir. Maybe in two minutes or less.”

The director nodded staying calm but his eyes said otherwise. He wasn’t the patient type only keeping up the appearance. For now he’ll let Hyukjae get away for being late. Only today and that was his last chance. The director will make sure he’ll get a warning making sure the blonde knew not to piss of the people who rank higher than him.

Donghae was sitting on a leather seat his arms rest on the armchair. His face was a blank page even his eyes looking lifeless. Just two days he left the movie set to go with her leaving behind Hyukjae. The girl who had gave him everything, everything he ever needed in life. Still, the actor could not bring himself to thank her. Maybe it was a confidence thing or something entirely different. He still didn’t know himself.

She sat across from him with her pink lips up in a sinister smile. Her manicured hands tapped on her exposed knee, her eyes looking up the brown haired male with an intense look. She could tell the male was uncomfortable. Donghae gazed out the window wanting to look anywhere but at her.

“Hae, don’t be like that baby. You’re the one who called me, remember? Now what do you want from me?”

He opened his mouth to say something, anything just to get rid of the tension in his body. He wanted to speak what was on his mind. He wanted all out in the open yet Donghae could not bring himself to speak. The display got the woman to chuckle in her mind comparing the actor to a fish out of water. He was out of his element when she was around.

All the fair haired lady did was tilt her head anticipating for Donghae to speak. She had all the time in the world.

Getting rid of the lump in his throat, Donghae finally formed the words, “I need you to-“

“I’M HERE! OH MY GOD I’M HERE.”

With wide eyes, Donghae lost his balance and fell backwards bringing the chair with him. A painful groan escaped his lips not wanting to get up in fear he broke his back. He closed his eyes letting out a snarl knowing he would have a bruise in the middle of his back. He has easily sensitive skin, a curse and a gift.

Too late Donghae realized the memory faded. He was actually happy not wanting to dwell on such things right now. He had too much to worry about, which involved the movie and the annoying star. Speaking of the star…

“Hyukjae you damn idiot,” the drama prince mumbled still making no move to get up.

Seeing Donghae on the floor for the first time, the blonde quickly made his way over to him to give a helping hand. Of course the actor swatted the man’s attempt at help not wanting Hyukjae to touch him. It was a panic seeing as the two were now yelling at each other. One yelling words like “Get your hands off of me you damn dirty ape,” and one yelling things like “Is your baby booty okay?”

The director just sighed and slammed his hands on the table. The two instantly stopped but now both were on the ground gripping on to each other. Donghae had an irritated expression while Hyukjae had an I-am-so-freaking-sorry-and-I-will-help-you-but-you-weigh-a-lot expression.

“If you two can stop acting like children. I want to announce we are going to film the rest of the movie in New York City. Pack and we will be leaving tomorrow morning at exactly 6:30. Now that I made my announcement, you may continue whatever the hell you two are doing.”

As the director left, both the blonde and brown haired male look each other.

“You have nice eyes.”

Donghae made a face toward Hyukjae for the comment and hurriedly got up from the floor to leave. The star couldn’t help but laugh at the expression of the other’s face.

 

A/N I will be editing some of the past chapters and I really want this story to progress faster. There may be less filler chapters since they take too much space