I Forgive You

The Difference Between A o And A Drama

 

“How could you be so careless, Donghae,” the actor’s manager gave a disappointed look. He paced the tiled floor his hands massaged his throbbing forehead feeling a headache approaching. Everything was a mess. Just moments ago there was that couch incident leaving part of the set covered in dropped sweets and now Hyukjae is having an allergic reaction.

The brown haired male leaned against the studio’s fake wall letting his eyes lazily watching his feet tap against the tiled floor. Donghae could care less on what his manager was saying. All he knew is that he was getting yelled at for something so funny, well funny for him. Sure the actor did purposely gave the star the raisin covered chocolates but Donghae still thought he shouldn’t be chided like a child. It was Hyukjae’s fault for being in this damn movie in the first place.

With a sigh, the manager took a quick glance toward the actor seeing that he wasn’t paying attention. The forty year old man was supposed to watch over Donghae with a watchful eye always being there to satisfy his needs. Anyone would die, or even murder, to be Donghae’s personal manager. He was the greatest thing that has ever graced Earth, in the actor’s mind of course, but the manager has to disagree.

It wasn’t out of the ordinary for the actor to take a disliking to another co-star so extreme before. Unknown to some directors or the public, Donghae would do anything to be on the spotlight. Sabotage was the easiest method but if anything goes wrong then the whole production would be canceled.

The manager opened his mouth to say something to get Donghae’s attention, “Listen boy, you are supposed to look at me when I’m talking.” Donghae looked up to look at his manager with surprise but a second later turned into a hard glare.

“Boy,” the actor scoffed. “Who are you calling boy?”

“You knew didn’t you?”

“Know what?”

“Hyukjae was allergic to raisins.”

Donghae leaned his head back against the plastered wall. His hands slid into his pants front pockets trying to look sophisticated. An unreadable look was upon his handsome features his eyes void of any emotion. For a moment he seemed like a statue not daring to move an inch. He didn’t even dare to say a single word for a few minutes letting the thick silence fill up the space. 

How much does he know? The actor thought quickly in his mind but he pushed it away. It wasn’t like Donghae was trying to kill the guy. It was just a friendly warning but of course how would Hyukjae know if it all seemed like an accident, an unfortunate accident. 

Confidently, Donghae stood up tall with his cold brown eyes looking into his manager’s warm ones. “How would I know that,” he spoke with a monotone voice.

“Don’t you know that Hyukjae is important if you want this movie to take off,” the forty year old male just kept  going with his chiding away having no hard proof of Donghae’s actions.  

Donghae rolled his eyes.

“Because of your stupid actions and because you didn’t think twice, instead you acted upon what was right at the time, Hyukjae is-”

“I’m fine,” a warm voice spoke up cutting the manager off. Donghae turned slightly to see Hyukjae and held in a laugh as he could see that one of his cheeks were bigger than the other. It had calmed down a bit but now Hyukjae’s face was shaped weird not being able to see his sharp cheekbones.

Hyukjae fixed his plain t-shirt pulling at the collar.  The blonde had his leather jacket draped over his shoulder one of his hands holding. For someone who just moments ago had huge puffy cheeks, he was smiling his gummy smile with a happy glint in his eyes.

Donghae didn’t know why but seeing Hyukjae smiling made him uneasy. It was odd to see someone so upbeat with no hint of anger. Maybe he was mentally cursing inside his head wanting to kill everyone in the room. Maybe Hyukjae was forcing that smile but as Donghae scanned over his puffy face, it was clear that the star didn’t seem angry or hurt in the slightest. 

What a weird human being. The manager couldn’t help but think as he raised an eyebrow looking at the blonde male. “Donghae,” he looked toward at the drama prince, “You have something to say to Hyukjae?”

A scoff escaped the brown haired male’s mouth. He had a slight glare set on one particular person but soon looked away fast. Donghae couldn’t stand looking at the blonde right now, or ever for that matter. It was enough to see him every day but in this particular situation, it was annoying. 

“Donghae, apologize to-”

“He doesn’t have to say anything. It was just an accident. It’s not like he knew anything about it. Besides, he was just trying to be nice so please don’t blame him. We’re co-stars and we’re friends.”

Friends? Since when? Donghae froze hearing those words escape Hyukjae’s mouth. He hid his reaction well but didn’t want to stay in the studio anymore. Without a word, Donghae left to one of the exit doors leaving behind everyone. His mind was in a frenzy mood and his heart was in a heated rage.


As the drama prince reached the outside of the set, hearing the door closed behind him, he took out his Iphone dialing a familiar number. He put the piece of technology at the side of his ear hearing one ring then two before someone picked up. 

“Hello?”

“Hey babe, busy?”

A flirty giggle was heard from the female voice. “Not at the moment, why?”

“Let’s go somewhere.”

“Sure!” 

The caller from the other end quickly ended the conversation. Donghae was left staring at his phone. No emotion was sprawled across his face making himself wonder why on earth he called her of all people. It had been a month, maybe more but it’s not like Donghae cared, since he had called her. She was important to Donghae’s career though. 

A cling of the metal doors were heard from behind but Donghae didn’t seem to notice. He was lost in thought because now he knew the reason why he had called her. It frustrated him to know the reason. He was better off being oblivious to his feelings.

Donghae was actually sorry for what happened to Hyukjae.

“Um, I noticed you just started to walk away. Do you want to talk about something? I hope you’re okay,” Hyukjae’s voice spoke out quietly with some of the words shaking a bit. The blonde was worried, that was clear. 

The actor didn’t say anything.

“We can work on our lines if you want.”

Silence.

“I forgive you.”

Again, Donghae was caught by surprise. He turned slightly glancing over at Hyukjae with his eyes looking past him, “I’m leaving.” As soon Donghae said those words, a white car came screeching in and the backseat window was scrolled down to reveal a very gorgeous woman with raven black hair. 

“Hurry Donghae,” she said brightly then looked over at the blonde male with a wary look. All the actor did was nod and got into the backseat. He didn’t even once look at Hyukjae. Not a simple bye or a nod. Donghae just completely forgot about his presence.

The car door shut tightly and soon the car sped off to some unknown place. Hyukjae was left in the dust but he wasn’t angry, just a bit lonely. He never really had anyone to call or just hang out with it. It was just him and him alone. 

I’ll try harder... I just got to.