Stupid Movie List

The Difference Between A o And A Drama

 

"Like they know anything," Donghae scoffed as he was glaring at a magazine in his hands feeling irritated. He rubbed at his temples wanting to get rid of the headache that was forming from over thinking. His glare increased as he reread the article for the fifth time already, and no matter how many times he had read it, the words would be the same.

Do you really think Lee Donghae, also known as the Drama Prince of the agency, can be a big movie star?  Well first we must look at his background and his accomplishments. He has been in over forty dramas, three of which have had high ratings, Donghae has been in many commercials, I have lost count of the total, and he has been in one play, which he played as a mute grandpa who only appeared for about three minutes.

I could see why people would like him. Donghae has the looks and...Well he only has the looks. Because of this, we could say that he mostly attracts hormonal 13 years olds who wants a guy with 'perfect looks'. His acting is decent but not amazing. How can a guy like him become a movie star when there are people who deserve it more? Why should Donghae...

On and on the article continuously criticized Donghae about his 'talent' and 'skills' to become a big star. All he'll ever be is be the prince of dramas. He didn't even deserve to be called the king. The article was picking every flaw the actor had including his singing voice and personality traits. It was irritating to Donghae because to him, and maybe his clingy fans, he was the most perfect human being in the universe.

Anger was bubbling in the brown haired male's mind but closed his eyes and started to meditate. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in and breathe- , this isn't working! Opening his eyes once again, Donghae threw the magazine onto the desk in front of him, wanting to burn the damn thing. His eyes seemed to burn in anger mentally visioning the magazine, page by page, turning into black ash.

The actor quickly got up from his chair, knocking it down to the ground with a thud. All the drama prince wanted to do was to clear his mind. He didn't dare go running since it would get him all sweaty ruining the makeup on his face that took hours to get done. Donghae banished the thought of visiting the mall knowing he'll be mobbed by fangirls or fanboys. He shivered a bit remembering some fans stalking him, peeking into the dressing rooms. Yeah it was an amazing feel being loved by many people but sometimes an actor needed privacy.

Donghae opened the wooden door to his dressing room and grabbed a random pair of sunglasses off his table. He was walking down the hallway full of backstage helpers and costume sewers. They didn't give a second glance to the drama prince for they see him almost every day. It was intoxicating to be the actor 24/7 but it was their job to be there, to make the movie set more alive.

"Those people know nothing," Donghae grumbled about the magazine. He tried not to let the words be engraved into his mind. He didn't think he should change his flaws. Donghae didn't believed he had flaws so what was there to fix? He finally made it out from the drama studio out into the back.  

The brown haired male didn't want to get into his van, mostly because many people had already recognized the license plate number, and get his driver to drive him out to the beach or something. It was too predicable that a high rising star would go to the beach. No, Donghae needed to think where no one would disturb him. Not having any other ideas to go, he just started to walk along the sidewalk.

Donghae's brow furrowed still feeling angry. He needed to forget, erase, those article words. It wasn't the first time critics had talked low of him but sometimes it gets really overwhelming. Usually Donghae would just laugh it off at how stupid people can be but even behind those chuckles, he was worried.

"Oh my gosh! Have you seen Donghae's new photo-shoot? He looks absolutely ic," a female girl squealed in delight as she was holding a small poster of the shirtless actor. She held it up high as two of her other friends started to jump up and down with huge smiles on their faces. It was easy to tell that she treasured the paper. 

Donghae widen his eyes and started to scan around his surroundings because the three girls were walking his way. He knew how fangirls worked. First, they find you. Hell, those damn girls can smell you from twenty miles away. They can sense your fear finding out your weaknesses. They have a sharper eye than an eagle and a better smell than a bloodhound. 

Second, fangirls will go up to you and start to squeal. Donghae liked the squeals but many times it just hurt his sensitive ears. It's like they reached their s, which is kind of disturbing when most of the girls are just around the age of twelve through seventeen years old. They were minors. Also, their squeals and screams were like a beacon for other fangirls.

Third, the other fangirls will hear the damn siren of screams and come to check it out. Sooner or later, Donghae is surrounded by so many girls; it seemed like the deep sea. Besides, that is a great comparison since fangirls are blood hungry like sharks. 

"I'm the biggest Donghae fan," one the girls stated with a firm nod of her head. She flipped her dyed red black hair wanting to outdo her two other friends. The other two glared a bit feeling a bit jealous. Having an idol and sharing him with your friends can develop high tensions in the group.

A girl with a messy ponytail gave a disgusted look and pointed to herself, "You're his biggest fan? Please, I and that delicious guy are going to get married with flowers all around and..." She gave a short speech about her love for the hulk on the poster. 

The actor couldn't help but cringe a little at that statement. These girls are already planning their weddings? Wait, I'm the groom? What is up with these girls? 

The three girls were getting closer and closer by the second. They were too busy auguring with each other about who was going to marry the drama prince that they didn't notice he was standing on the sidewalk stun. Donghae didn't want to risk being seen and jumped into the bush that was located right beside him.

Donghae could clearly hear the girls’ footsteps walk by the bush he was hiding in but they soon stopped just a few feet. Dammit! How am I supposed to get out from here? The drama prince started to crawl on the dirt floor getting dirt onto his new tux.

“Donghae and I will have ten children with all the names of his past acting roles-” one of the girls suddenly stopped. “OHMYGOSH! Is that Lee Donghae’s ?”

The actor froze in his crawling as he could feel intense stares on his bottom. He didn’t realize that as he was crawling, his was sticking up in the air. How did they even know it was my ? Donghae quickly got up from the ground and turned to see the three girls.

“Hey…ladies,” Donghae gave a little wave and a nervous chuckle.  He saw something in their eyes though, a look of a predator targeting its prey. Realizing what was going to happen, Donghae started sprinting down the sidewalk.

“Yah!” Donghae could feel the fangirls’ footsteps coming after him and as he looked back, he could see they were coming closer. How is this possible?! One thing is for sure, never ever doubt a fangirl’s ability.

He ran and ran but it seemed useless until Donghae had crossed an intersection. When he got to the other side of the road, a truck happened to come between him and the crazy fangirls. Thinking fast, Donghae had spotted an alleyway and started to run toward it.

Oh . I got to keep running. Come on, there has to be something here-OH! With hope in the actor’s eyes, he had spotted an open door and rushed inside. He closed the door behind with a thankful sigh.

“Um, can I help you?” Donghae looked over at a middle aged man working behind a glass counter. The actor looked around to see he was in a video store. Shelves were piled tight with different movies and dramas. The different colored spines had the titles written in big or small letters trying to get someone's attention. 

“No, it’s alright. I’m just gonna, uh, look around,” Donghae said between breaths. The brown haired male actually stood for a moment feeling some sweat forming at the collar of his shirt. He silently cursed having to get his makeup redone when he gets back to the studio.

Relaxing a bit, Donghae began to walk inside the video store. He was actually surprised that the store owner hadn’t realized that he was looking and talking to an actor. Usually many would ask for multiple autographs or ask for a picture. For once, Donghae was happy about that.

The middle aged man just shrugged and went back to whatever he was doing, which was sitting down and stare at a black and white tv. Donghae started to walk about until he spotted a '20 Hot Dvds' poster displayed on the wall. With a smile, the drama prince had found his drama but was disgusted to see what was number one.

“What is this? This is-What the? Is this even legal,” Donghae was pulling at his hair as his eyes were looking upon the poster. His eyes widen looking at the thing that disturbed him. 

“What are you yelling about?” The store owner came over to see what was the commotion was about. He had a lazy eye looking toward Donghae. If it was his choice, the store owner would close the store early just so he can get back to his shows. It bothered him whenever a customer had to ask him for help or something along those lines.  

“What is that doing being number one on the list?”

“Oh you mean that? It’s one of the hottest dvds sold.”

“Are you ting me?”

“It’s amazing I must say.”

“It's a God damn video!”

Donghae was pointing at the title ‘I’m Not Short, I’m Long’ with a man in blonde hair hiding his junk with a ruler. How is it possible that this video got a higher rating than his drama? How could something so disgusting and taboo be even made? He glared at it. Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He reluctantly picked it up still with his eyes glued on the poster.

“What,” Donghae sneered into the phone feeling pissed.

“What’s with the attitude? Anyways, hurry and get to the studio. You got picked to be in the movie!”

Finally some good freaking news. The brown haired male sighed and confirmed he was going to come over. Donghae was getting to the studio with a smile on his face. He was glad that he got some good news especially when it’s about an upcoming movie. The fangirls and the stupid top 20 dvd poster was a nightmare but now it seemed the sun was shining… 

….

….

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY CO-STAR IS A MALE STAR?!”

 

 

A/N When ever I get subscribers, it gets me nervous because I'm afriad that the chapter isn't good enough for you people ;A;

But on the side note, I admit I am one of those fangirls...