Life is Bliss

The Engagement Plan

 

One more chapter before Himchan leaves with his fam bam to 日本 ~
Also I apologize that this chapter is short ;3;


Daehyun giggled into Youngjae’s bare chest causing the younger to raise brow. “What’s so funny?” he asked curiously. Daehyun turned his head upwards to make eye contact with his boyfriend with a big grin.

“I specifically remembered that you told me earlier today that you weren’t going to me, but you did~” the older sing-songed. “Victory is mine,” he continued before chastely kissing Youngjae. The younger grinned back and shook his head at him.

“I didn’t you I made love to you,” he retorted. Daehyun gave him a look.

“Whatever Romeo, point is you’re a hypocrite don’t try to wriggle your way out of this one,” Daehyun replied before kissing his boyfriend.

“Fine fine, I went against my words but that’s because we had an early schedule tomorrow but then it was cancelled so I let myself go, what of it?” the younger replied back with sass. “I was looking out for you, didn’t want you to be tired,” Daehyun smiled and kissed ‘his’ Youngjae’s pouted lips.

“You’re always so sweet to me, you’re so husband material,” The elder complimented. Youngjae chuckled.

“Yeah I know, you’re lucky to have me,” he said with a bit of smug. Daehyun giggled and nuzzled his face in the crook of Youngjae’s neck.

“I sure am,”

The following morning, the maknae line was folding laundry while Himchan ironed. “Hey hyung, have you ever thought of marrying Yongguk-appa?” Junhong asked innocently. Himchan looked up from his ironing thinking about what Junhong raised.

“Hmm I have thought about it before, I mean we have been dating since we were trainees,” Himchan replied casually before going back to his ironing.

“So you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with Yongguk-hyung?” Jongup asked. Himchan nodded with a smile.

“Yeah I can, why did you boys want us to get married?” Himchan asked cheekily. The two maknaes grinned and nodded excitedly.

“Just think about it hyung, your name will be Bang Himchan,” Junhong stated excitedly. “Has such a nice ring to it,” Himchan chuckled at how cute the two were being at the moment.

“If you boys want us to get married so much why don’t plant it in Yongguk’s head,” the eldest joked.

The two boys grinned cheekily. “Oh we will,” they replied.

“Just don’t pressure him okay? I mean to be honest Gukkie and I haven’t actually sat down properly to talk about that stuff yet,” the former ulzzang stated. Jongup looked surprised.

“Really? I thought since you’ve dated for so long you would have thought about these things,” the puppy-like boy said.

“Well Jonguppie, Yongguk and I got together quite young and at that age you don’t really think about that kind of stuff,” the eldest replied. “Most couples don’t think about that when they grow older and they’re at the stage where they’re ready to settle down. You boys will understand when you grow older. I’m done ironing so you boys go fold the rest and sort out the laundry ‘kay?” Himchan kissed both of them on their foreheads and cupped their cheeks before packing up the ironing board making an exit.

“Jongguppie-hyung, have you ever thought of us getting married?” Junhong asked innocently. Jongup grinned and kissed Junhong on the lips chastely.

“Of course I have, I already know that we will in the future,” Jongup said confidently. The maknae giggled.

“How do you know that I will say yes when you propose?” The younger asked.

Jongup gave him a confident smile. “Because I will beg until you say yes,” he said with a laugh. Junhong slapped him playfully whilst laughing himself.

“You’re so sweet, I love you,” Junhong said leaning in to kiss Jongup. They both shared a sweet kiss, when they broke apart it is almost you can see Jongup’s imaginary tail wagging as sign of his happiness.

“I love you too Junghonggie,” he says as they share another kiss. Jongup deepened the kiss nipping at Junhong’s bottom lips making the younger mewl. The older placed a hand on Junhong’s waist pulling him closer while Junghong dropped the shirt he was in the middle of folding, wrapping his arms around Jongup’s neck. The main dancer prodded Junhong’s lips open, sliding his tongue in when Junhong gave him access. The younger moaned when Jongup massaged his tongue softly with his own tongue.

Suddenly Junhong remembered that they had to finish the laundry before Himchan scolded them. With one last kiss he pulled away softly from Jongup resting his forehead against the other’s. “We should finish folding and sorting the laundry before Himchan-umma scolds us,” he said softly.

The elder chuckled and nodded. “Okay if you say so,” he replied with a pout. Junhong quickly kissed Jongup one more time.

“After we’re finished with the laundry then we can play,” the maknae said with a wink, least to say that Jongup was folding pieces of clothing quicker than he did before.

Himchan hummed as he made his way to his shared bedroom with Yongguk, ever since they decided to get serious with their relationship they managed to get approval from their manager for a double bed. The former ulzzang smiled as he saw Yongguk lying on his stomach, resting his head on the pillow arms stretched out playing a game on his phone.

He sneaked up behind the elder, carefully creeping behind his boyfriend. Fortunately for Himchan, Yongguk seemed to immerse in playing plant vs. zombies in order to feel weight on the bed. The leader let out a sound of surprise when Himchan abruptly sat on his back, both palms on the back of his shoulder blades.

“Whatcha playing?” Himchan asked in a playful childish tone. Yongguk let out a deep chuckle and smiled into the pillow, continuing to play his game.

“Plants vs. zombies, it’s really addicting. I blame our first born,” Yongguk replied casually. Himchan let out a giggle and rolled off Yongguk, lying next to him. He watched his boyfriend play for a little while before chuckling even more when Yongguk let out curses as he struggled to keep the zombies away from his virtual house. He laughed louder when Yongguk actually lost in the game.

“Oh sweetie, it’s so amusing seeing you play video games. It gets me every time,” Himchan giggled. Yongguk pouted, giving him puppy eyes.

“Instead of laughing at me, why don’t you comfort me,” Yongguk huffed. This caused Himchan to smile wider at how competitive Yongguk is when he plays video games.

“Naaawww, poor Gukkie lost,” Himchan leaned closer to Yongguk, giving the other hope that he’ll give him a kiss. “Too bad losers don’t rewards,” Himchan retracted his face with a playful smirk causing Yongguk to frown childishly.

“Yah why are you so mean to me?” Yongguk complained as if he was a victim of bullying in elementary school. Himchan stretched his limbs and folded his arms above his head, propping one knee bent upwards before turning his head towards Yongguk.

“Gukkie haven’t you ever heard of how people are mean to the people they like just so they can get their attention?” Himchan asked.

Yongguk frowned. “What? That’s stupid. Why would you be mean to the person you like to get your attention?” Himchan held a giggle.

“Because if you’re nice to them then they might think you like them, and that could lead to rejection if the other doesn’t feel the same way,” Yongguk still had confusion on his face.

“But if you’re mean to them then they would end up not li-” Himchan cut him off with a kiss.

“Sweetie shhh, don’t worry about it,” he said before kissing him again. Yongguk still pouted.

“I still think it’s stupid,” The leader muttered as he rolled onto his back staring at the ceiling. Himchan sighed and moved his head from the pillow to Yongguk’s firm chest.

“Well if it works for some people then good for them, but it has nothing to do with us so who cares,” Himchan mumbled against Yongguk’s chest.

“I would never be mean to you,” Yongguk stated. Himchan instantly lifted his head up and gave him a look.

“Really? You would never be mean to me?” Himchan asked with heavy sarcasm. Yongguk nodded confidently. “Oh well then, what about that time when you hid every single pair of pants that I owned, forced me to go commando only wearing your t-shirt?” A goofy grin started forming on Yongguk’s face as he reminisced the memory of that day. Himchan frowned and pinched Yongguk’s causing the rapper to yelp.

“Ow! That was uncalled for,” Yongguk complained as he rubbed the sore area. “Plus that wasn’t being mean, being mean is like hurting someone or saying hurtful things,”

“Therefore just now I wasn’t being mean to you because I neither hurt you nor said hurtful things to you,” Himchan said in triumph. Yongguk opened and closed his mouth a few times in attempt to come up with a retort. The rapper ended up huffing childishly and turned away from his boyfriend.

“Well you hurt my feelings,” he mumbled. Himchan let out a laugh and spooned his teddy-bear boyfriend.

“You’re the biggest softie you know that?” Yongguk turned around with his signature gummy smile on his face.

“As long as you love me I don’t care what I am,” Himchan smiled widely before sharing a kiss with the love of his life.

 

‘I could definitely spend the rest of my life with this man’

 

‘I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man’