Code Red! Problem!

The Engagement Plan

 

 

 

Mommy-Chan tells something important to Papa-Guk that will affect with Yongguk's proposal~

Also, there's some sickening, cheesy DaeJae fluff ;3


 

Himchan laid in Yongguk’s embrace, resting his head on his boyfriend’s toned chest hearing his steady heartbeat. He sighed in content and snuggled closer causing Yongguk to chuckle as his hair tickled him. Himchan looked up at Yongguk with a soft expression. “Gukkie?” he called softly.

“Yeah babe?” Yongguk hummed in response. Himchan motioned Yongguk to sit up with him, after shifting their positions resting on their mountain of pillows.

“You know about the upcoming holidays right?” Himchan started. Yongguk nodded. “Well…when I visited my Umma today, she told me that she booked a family trip to Japan for the whole period we have off,” he finished.

Yongguk’s eyes widened. “Woah that’s ages,” he exclaimed. Himchan nodded.

“I know but I just want you to know what you think about it? I mean it’s my family and I haven’t been able to spend much since our schedules are ridiculous,” Himchan explained. Yongguk smiled gently.

“Baby, relax I understand completely, family is important. It’s just…I’m going to miss you,” Yongguk said with a small pout. He buried his face into Himchan’s neck and placed butterfly kisses causing the former ulzzang to giggle.

“Gukkie! That tickles,” Himchan whined as he playfully hit his boyfriend in the chest. “But seriously though, I’m only going to be gone for a month, I’ll be back before you know it,” he said. Yongguk continued kissing Himchan’s neck before moving onto his collarbone and on the dip between the other’s shoulder blade and clavicle. “G-gukkie, what are you doing?” Himchan stuttered.

Yongguk smirked against Himchan’s skin and guided Himchan’s hand over to his hard . Himchan sighed. “C’mon baby, just one more round,” Yongguk purred as he raised his head to meet eyes with his lover who returned him with a scowl. “Please, you’re going to be gone for a month I need my fill,” the leader reasoned. Himchan flicked Yongguk in the forehead making the older flinch and let out a sound of pain. “Ow! What was that for?” he asked rubbing the sore spot.

“I’m not leaving until the holidays start which is in three weeks. We don’t need to like rabbits now,” Himchan retorted.

“We used to like rabbits during our trainee days,” the elder mumbled.

Himchan scoffed. “It was because we were teenagers back then, we’ve grown up now,”

The rapper let out a low chuckle. “It sometimes still feels like that though, remember on Valentines Day?” he smirked as he saw red on Himchan’s cheeks.

“Y-yah! It started off romantic until you suddenly became greedy and kept pounding me all night,” Himchan stated. Yongguk gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“I don’t remember you complaining about that,” he grinned as Himchan sent him a glare. “So one more round, yes or no?” he asked again. Himchan sighed and lied back down on the pillows spreading his legs.

“Fine, get it done and over with,” the former ulzzang waved off. Yongguk grinned widely like an excited puppy and proceeded to pleasure Himchan again…for three more times that night. What Himchan hated the most, was that he wasn’t complaining.

The following morning came quicker than they imagined, however this could be from the fact that they stayed up quite late doing their activities. Himchan was already up making breakfast for everyone, the aroma from the delicious food that he was cooking travelled through the bedrooms causing Daehyun to sleepily come out to the kitchen. Himchan chuckled at the sight of him sleepily making his way over to him to look at what he was cooking.

“I smell food,” Daehyun mumbled sleepily as he rubbed his eyes. Himchan smiled at the younger’s silly behaviour. He went over and hugged the other boy patting his back in a motherly manner as Daehyun rests his head on Himchan’s shoulder.

“Daehyunnie you’re clearly still very sleepy, go back to bed and I’ll call you once breakfast is done okay?” Himchan said. Daehyun lifted his head and nodded before heading back swaying slightly from side to side. Jongup and Youngjae came in to the kitchen with bright smiles, as they smell Himchan’s breakfast cooking in progress.

“Mmmm smells amazing hyung!” Youngjae complimented. He walked over towards Himchan and looked over his shoulder smiling giddily like a toddler. Himchan slapped Youngjae’s hand away as he the younger tried to pick a piece of the pancake as it was on the pan.

“Yah! Keep your hands away before you hurt yourself” Himchan scolded. Youngjae pouted and rubbed his hand. “The food will be done soon, just be patient”

“Okay,” he whined. Himchan’s eyes softened. He cursed himself mentally for being such a softie when it came to the younger members. As Youngjae walked to the living room turning on the TV, Himchan looked back to his pan and then to his side. He jumped in shock as Jongup appeared out of nowhere displaying his usual adorable puppy smile.

“Oh my god Guppie you scared the out of me,” Himchan said as he held placed his palm over where his heart was. Jongup chuckled cheekily and grabbed a glass from the cupboard.

“That was for being mean to Youngjae-hyung,” Jongup replied with a small smirk. Himchan scowled at the dancer as he left to join his hyung. Himchan finished making breakfast calling everyone to the table, Yongguk gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek before eating making Youngjae and Jongup cringe from their leader’s cheesiness. Zelo skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen as soon as Himchan called, however Daehyun didn’t seem to show up after the many times Himchan shouted.

“Aish this boy, you’d think as soon as anything related to food he would come running,” Himchan huffed.

“I’ll go wake him up,” Youngjae offered. He ventured to his shared room with his boyfriend and saw him sleeping peacefully in Youngjae’s bed with his arms wrapped around a huggable teddy bear soft toy. Youngjae smiled softly as he admired Daehyun’s delicate content expression nuzzled into the teddy bear’s soft fur. He placed a hand on Daehyun’s shoulder, tapping gently a few times to wake him up.

“Baby…Daehyun, honey wake up” Youngjae called out softly. Daehyun stirred letting out a small whine, as he turns away from Youngjae still asleep clutching the teddy bear tighter. This caused the younger to chuckle at his boyfriend’s silly action, the next time he gently shook Daehyun awake pulling him back towards him.

“Princess c’mon, Himchan-hyung finished making breakfast,” Youngjae tried again. “Princess I know you’re awake…” he revealed. Daehyun’s lips then twitched slightly upwards into a cheeky grin, although eyes still closed.

Youngjae started feeling a smile forming on his face. “Well you know how to wake up a princess,” the elder mumbled.

The younger sighed, rolling his eyes before bending down closer to Daehyun’s lips. Youngjae gently moved the teddy bear away from Daehyun’s lips before softly capturing those thick lips into his own. He felt Daehyun kissing back gently, he continued the kiss for a few more seconds before pulling away. Youngjae opened his mouth to say a smart- comment but stopped as he witnessed Daehyun’s eyes flutter open greeting him with a beautiful content smile.

“My prince is so handsome,” Daehyun commented romantically causing Youngjae to blush. “I’m glad I woke up to seeing your face,” he continued.

“You woke up before from smelling pancakes downstairs then went back to sleep,” the younger replied back sarcastically.

Daehyun’s smile instantly vanished and was replaced with an annoyed look. “Way to kill the mood ,” he retorted.

Youngjae smiled cheekily and laughed at his boyfriend’s sassiness. “Now that you’re up, get your buns off the bed and down to the kitchen. I’m starving,” the younger said as he walked out of the room.

The elder vocalist grunted. “So much for being woken up by Prince Charming,” Daehyun got up from the warm bed reluctantly and wobbled his way to the kitchen.

As the BAP family were eating, Himchan finally spoke up to bring his leave onto the table. “Just letting you all know, during our holiday break I’m going to be spending it in Japan with my family okay?” the ulzzang mentioned. “Yongguk already knows,” he added, directed towards the maknaes who had worried looks. While Himchan conversed with the maknaes about his plan in Japan, Daehyun and Youngjae sent worried looks towards Yongguk who shrugged at them.

‘I’ll figure something out’ the eldest mouthed back. The other two nodded and went back to eating. Later that night Yongguk was in DaeJae’s room discussing ‘The Engagement Plan’.

“So what are you going to do hyung?” Youngjae asked. “If you do it before then you see each other for a month afterwards or if you wait until he comes back then it will come off sudden,” he continued. Yongguk hummed in understanding.

“I don’t know, I’ll have to do it before I have no choice,” Yongguk said. Daehyun let out a soft sigh.

“When were you thinking to propose?” Daehyun asked. The eldest gave him a shrug.

“Well I already got Himchan’s parents’ approval for the propose, so I basically pop it out whenever the time is right…” Yongguk replied. “Ideally I was going to plan this event but by the time I would be finished preparing he’s leaving and if I wait too long, things could change…I mean what happens if when he goes to Japan he finds someone he is even remotely attracted to then when he comes back I pop the question and then he rejects me and the-” Suddenly a pillow flew into his face silencing his rant.

“Don’t be so stupid, you and Himchan-hyung have been together since trainee days, you think he would really throw away a relationship that?” Daehyun scolded his Busan accent slightly noticeable.

Youngjae nodded in agreement. “Yeah Hyung I think you’re just getting paranoid,” Yongguk nodded like a lost puppy while he rested his cheek on his palm that was situated on his lap, staring into the bed sheet with a pout on his face.

“Daehyun what would you do if you were in this situation?” Yongguk asked looking at him with troubled eyes. Daehyun shrugged.

“I don’t know, you should ask Youngjae that,” Daehyun replied casually.

Yongguk frowned. “Wait why should I ask Youngjae that?”

“Because Youngjae tops?” Daehyun replied with emphasis.

“Woah wait! You top?” Yongguk asked Youngjae in disbelief, causing the younger to frown.

“Yeah Hyung, did you seriously think Daehyun could top me?” Youngjae said with smug.

“I used to for the few first times in our relationship remember?” Daehyun retorted.

“Which was only twice,” Youngjae stated directly.

Yongguk coughed in discomfort. “Uhm guys,”

Daehyun shrugged. “Hey you developed muscles really quickly okay? You weren’t manly before since you were chubby and all,” Youngjae felt hurt. Despite feeling good the way he is now, lost a lot of weight and toned up quite nicely in all areas, he still felt self conscious every now and then whenever someone comments on his weight.

“Yah! Can we get back on topic?” Yongguk exclaimed. The other two snapped back into reality. “Okay well Youngjae, if you were in this situation what would you do?”

Youngjae made a thinking face for a while before suddenly having an idea. “Oh hyung you know what you should do? Why don’t you surprise him in Japan and propose to him there?” he suggested.

Yongguk’s eyes widened and his gummy smile spread over his face rapidly. “That’s brilliant! Thanks Youngjae! I should go plan now,” As he was just about to get off the bed, Himchan knocks on the door from the outside.

“Gukkie, let’s go to bed, let the others sleep,” Himchan called out softly. Yongguk let out a small sigh.

“I shall start planning tomorrow then,” Yongguk said before winking at the two. “Good night, see you two tomorrow,” with that he opened and closed the door, chastely kissing Himchan as he left to their room.

Daehyun looked at Youngjae’s handsome face and smiled. He went over and snuggled into Youngjae’s neck. Youngjae still being hurt from the previous comment moved away, causing Daehyun to frown. “Baby what’s wrong?” he asked with concern.

“Do you only like me now because I lost weight?” Youngjae said with hurt and annoyance.

“Oh Baby, you’re not hurt by that comment are you?” he asked.

“Whatever,” Youngjae grunted before moving and sitting on his own bed, facing away from the elder. Daehyun felt bad for hurting his boyfriend, he moved over and hugged Youngjae from behind, wrapping his arms around Youngjae’s toned, sculpted shoulders.

“Baby you know that’s not true…I love you for who you are…” Daehyun said softly. He felt worse when he heard Youngjae let out a snort. Daehyun moved around to face Youngjae’s front, he cupped Youngjae’s cheeks gently. “Honey look at me…I love you…not because of your looks, but because you’re my Jaejae. And my Youngjae is the best, he takes care of me, he makes me laugh, he makes me feel treasured and most importantly he loves me,” there was a smile that twitched on Youngjae’s face.

“I don’t care if you’re obese or chubby or normal weight because you will always be the Youngjae that I fell in love with and nothing will ever change that…I’m sorry that I hurt you with that comment,” Daehyun said gently. “I’ll never say anything like that ever again if it hurts you,” a crack was visible in Daehyun’s voice. Youngjae kissed his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s waist.

They weren’t sure why but both of them had suddenly gotten very sensitive at the topic, Youngjae clutched Daehyun tighter as he felt a tear drop on his face that travelled from Daehyun’s face. When they pulled away Daehyun made a small smile and wiped his eyes. Youngjae smiled back and interlaced their fingers.

“I love you…sorry that I took it so seriously. Just…every now and then…it gets to me,” Youngjae confessed.

“Sorry,” Daehyun muttered. “Forgive me?”

“I don’t need to, there wasn’t anything to begin with,” the younger replied. Daehyun snuggled into Youngjae’s chest as the younger hugged him. “I love you Daehyun,” he said sincerely as he looked at Daehyun directly.

“I love you too Youngjae…I don’t want anyone else,”