No Need

Backstage Pass [Hiatus]

 

During the middle of the movie, Yoona felt Donghae’s hands relax. When she turned to look at him, he was already dozing off, his head bobbing up and down.

She reached and pulled him towards her but instead, only managed to wake him up.

“I’m watching,” he suddenly said.

“You’re too tired.”

“But I want to watch this with you,” he said trying to keep his eyes open.

“We’ll watch it again. For now, just sleep,” and she pulled him towards her.

He leaned his head on her shoulders and was soon sleeping quietly.

 

When the movie ended, they met their friends by the hallway. They couldn’t go out together since there may be reporters. Although the whole movie house was opened exclusively for idols, they couldn’t control the crowd outside.

The others were saying goodbye when Donghae pulled Yoona towards him.

“I’ll take her home,” he said.

“But they might see us,” Yoona said perplexed.

“They won’t. We just have to go to the parking lot together. They wouldn’t know,”

“What if they are there as well?” Yuri asked.

“Yea Hae. Don’t risk it,” Shindong said.

“But-“ Donghae started.

“They’re right oppa.” Yoona cut her off. “I’ll see you again when I have time,” giving him a peck.

“But-“

“Hae.” Eunhyuk looked at him pointedly.

“Hyukie~” he pouted at Eunhyuk, hugging him from the side.

“We’re going home Hae,”

Donghae sighed and motioned to Yoona that he’ll text her before Eunhyuk dragged him outside.

 

He turned back and saw that after a while, the Soshi girls exited and was walking towards the parking lot as well while talking to the other idols. It seems that not only SM artists were there but other idols from other agencies were also present.

She saw him laughing with Key and Jinwoon. Before he entered the car, he saw her talking with Nichkhun.

He frowned and was about to text her when Eunhyuk grabbed his phone.

“Let her be,” he said with eyes closed while still holding his phone.

“Fine,” he pouted. After a while, he received a text,

Oppa. Go home safely. Saranghae. ^^

He smiled, knowing there was no need to get jealous.

As they were driving away, he saw Nichkhun hold her hand.

He gulped. Hae, surely  there’s no need to get jealous, right?