Forgive Me

Backstage Pass [Hiatus]

When they went back to the dorm, Hae was surprised to see Yoona sleeping at his bed. He walked closer to her and knelt beside her, appreciating her beautiful face. She was still wearing the same clothes she was wearing when he saw her this afternoon. He saw her bags by the door. Oh yea. She's flying to Japan tomorrow.

"I love you." he said sighing. She's an actress Hae. Get over the fact that she will kiss a lot more actors, better than you, in her life. Get over it. Like when Cinderella Man aired.

He stood up and began walking towards his closet.

But then, I can't really compare Kwon Sang Woo-nim with Geun Suk. I mean, Sang Woo-nim probably dont have THAT much interest in Yoong.

He began changing his shirt. Geun Suk probably liked Yoona beforehand. Or not. Maybe I'm just paranoid, he thought will changing into his pajamas. But then, everybody seemed to like Yoona. he sighed while looking for a shirt for Yoona.

What if she goes and have a series with Seung-gi next? Aish. he thought irritatedly. He was taking out a sweatshirt when he felt hands snake his waist from behind.

"Oppa~" he felt her head rest on his back.

"Oh. You're awake. I was just picking clothes for you to sleep in. What would you like to wear?" He said without looking at her.

"Oppa~" he can hear her shaky voice.

"Omo." he turned to face her. Tears streak down her face. "What's wrong?" he said as he wipes her tears.

"Nothing."

He turned back to look for a shirt while she was still hugging him from behind.

"Are you still mad?" Yoona asked.

"I'm not mad."

"You were."

"With you hugging me like that, not anymore." he chuckled. He turned to face her, holding a shirt and shorts. "Here." he said handing it to her.

"Ani. I need to go. My flight is at 6 AM tomorrow." she said with a sad face.

"I'll send you to the airport." he said. He hugged her tightly and said. "Stay with me tonight."

She hugged him back and said "But manager-oppa -"

"I'll call him. Are those your things by the door?" he asked.

"Those are just the clothes I'll be wearing to the event. I don't have my necessities with me."

"You can take my toothbrush." he chuckled while smelling her hair. "Don't take a bath, I think you'll still smell good after a few days." he laughed.

"Oppa!" she hit him lightly.

"Then I'll take you to your dorm early in the morning." he said. "Please. Just stay with me." he pleaded.

She smiled and gave him a peck. "As you wish. I'm genie for you, boy." they both laughed. He leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you more." he smiled. "Are you changing or do you want me to do it for you?" he said teasingly.

She laughed while taking the clothes from him. She pushed him out of the closet room. (I'm just imagining a fancy room for Donghae here. Haha.)

 

When she went out, he was lying in the bed, playing with his phone. She imediately ran towards the bed and under the covers.

He was surprised and looked at her strangely. She was blushing and giggling uncontrollably.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said while giggling.

He began tickling her "Tell meeeeeeee."

"Stop it oppa!" she laughed. he stopped tickling her and leaned down on top of her. "What is it?"

"It's nothing." when she saw that he was again posing to tickle her again. She kissed him hurriedly.

That seemed to do the trick since his hand went to her face immediately. They were kissing sweetly when he stopped. "Stop trying to distract me. What is it?" he smiled sweetly.

"it's just that I-" she stuttered.

"What?"

"I'm asdfghjklzksksbkufuiw" she whispered. he couldn't understand her and so he tickled her again.

"Oppa!" she shouted while trying hard to control her laughter.

"I didn't understand you." he chuckled.

"I said, it's because I'm wearing your boxers." she blushed.

He laughed, "But, I gave you shorts."

"They were too big." she giggled.

"Then you shouldn't have worn anything."

"Oppa!" she hit him

"Ow. That hurts. I was just kidding." he said while hugging her. He leaned away to look at her.

"What is it?" she asked sweetly.

"Nothing. I just like seeing you in my clothes." he smiled. "Maybe you should wear this outside so that everybody will know you're taken already." he said seriously.

"You possessive baby." she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're mine." he said giving her a kiss.

"I'm yours." she answered with a kiss as well.

"Forever." he said, leaning down.

"And ever." she said closing the gap between them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just something before I hit the books. Finals in two days. Wish me luck guys! :D 2 updates in a day. I am so inspired. =)))

Yoong's laugh while being tickled: