Movie

Backstage Pass [Hiatus]

 

Donghae was walking around the agency like a zombie. He was filming for Panda and Hedgehog and still had to do a few shows. They also had to practice for performances. He rarely gets enough sleep. And to make matters worse, Yoona was too busy with her work, he rarely gets to see her.

 

During one of their practices, Eunhyuk approached him with two movie tickets and a big smile.

“Hae, let’s watch a movie together,” he said while sitting down beside him.

“I can’t. I have to film Pan&H later,” he sighed.

“Don’t worry. This is the last show. I asked manager-hyung. He said you’re probably done by this time.”

When Donghae looked at the tickets, they were at 1 AM.

“What movie house is open at this time?!”

“It’s a special screening for idols. Mr. Lee Soo Man rented the movie house for us to have a break. Everybody gets one.”

“Hmmm. How come you got two?”

“This is your ticket. I just took it for you,” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Well, okay. But I’m warning you, I might fall asleep in the middle of it.”

“Oh don’t worry. I just wanted somebody to go with. I didn’t want to look like an idiot.”

“But this is at 1 AM? Are you going to wake up just for this?”

“Ani. I still have a radio show by that time. It’ll end at about 12 MN so it’s fine,” Hyuk explained while handing the ticket to him.

“Oh okay,” taking the ticket from him. When Eunhyuk walked away from him, he pulled out his phone and texted Yoona.

Baby, are you free tonight?

Hmmm. At what time oppa? I have a show to film later.

At around 1 AM?

Oppa, what will we do at 1 AM? ^^keke

You haven’t heard about the special show Soo Man-hyung arranged for us?

I haven’t been to SM since this morning. I’ll ask our manager.

After a while, another text came in.

Omo. I don’t think I can go. Manager-oppa said the show might last later than 1 AM. Mianhe oppa.

But I haven’t seen you in ages. :( I miss you so much.

I know. :( I miss you too oppa. I’m sorry. Can’t you go with Hyukie-oppa?

But I wanted to watch it with you. :/

Mianhe oppa. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. :* I have to go now. They’re calling for me. Enjoy your movie date with Hyukie-oppa. Just with Hyukie-oppa okay? Not with another girl. Arasso? Keke. Saranghae oppa. xoxo

Okay. I will. Saranghae.

 

Later that night, Donghae was even more hesitant to go to the film showing. He was about to text Hyukjae when he texted him first.

Don’t forget our movie date. ^^ kekeke

^^ Yes hubby. I won’t forget.

He sighed. He can’t disappoint Eunhyuk just because Yoona won’t be there. She told him to enjoy.

 

When he got to the movie house, he found out the seats were according to the ticket numbers. He texted Eunhyuk but he wasn’t replying. He saw his other friends but they weren’t anywhere near his seat.

He sat down on his seat and waited for Hyukjae. Popcorns were being served and he got up to take one from the booth. When he went back, his seat was occupied. Since it was dark and the person seems to be wearing a cap, he didn’t recognize who it was.

He walked toward his seat, contemplating how to tell whoever it is that the seat was taken. When he got there, he said quietly, “Uhm. Excuse me?” the stranger was still looking at the other direction.

He scanned around for another seat for Hyukjae and him but the movie house seemed to be full already. He turned to the stranger again and said, “I’m really sorry but that seat is taken.”

This time, the stranger turned to him.

“Omo. Am I in the wrong seat?”

 

And from his seat, Yoona was looking up at him with a big grin.

Donghae was too shocked to talk. When the opening credits suddenly came in, Yoona had to pull him down to his seat.

“Oppa, you’re embarrassing me,” she stuck out her tongue.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” she whispered.

Still shocked, he managed to stutter, “W- What are you doing here?”

“Why? Don’t you want me here?” she pouted.

“Aniyo,” he suddenly smiled, the brightest smile since they last saw each other. “I’m just glad you are.”

He leaned down to give Yoona a peck.

“We’re in public,” she chuckled and turned to the screen. “Come on. Let’s watch. They said that this movie’s good.”

Donghae still couldn’t take his eyes away from her. She turned back to him and smiled sweetly before leaning her head on his shoulders. He managed to tear his eyes from her and turn to the screen. A few row from them, he saw Hyukie looking at him with a grin. Beside him are Shindong, Sungmin, Sooyoung and Yuri also looking at them with smiles on their faces.

He shooed them before turning to look at Yoona. She seems to be concentrating on the movie. He smiled and reached to take her hand. She turned to him and smiled. She leaned in to give him a kiss, “I miss you,” she whispered.

“I miss you even more,” he whispered back.

She smiled and they both turned to the screen, their hands tightly clasped around each other, not wanting to let go.

 

 


 

Just a chapter I did since I was bedridden sick. Hihi Hope you enjoy. :) Please comment below. I just loooooove reading about your comments. It gets me motivated to write more. Hihi. ^^ Thank you!