You're Mine

Kai's Scenario : His Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were now in front of Kai's apartment , hoping that he'll not be there . You typed the password which is your birthday at the security door devices .

BEEP

The door unlocked and you entered his apartment cautiously . You searched any trace of Kai and luckliy he was not there (or did he).You let a sigh of relieved . You walked towards your used-to-be room . You went to the room and can still smelled Kai's fragrance . *Damn, you're not supposed to miss him SooJin-ah .* You started to put your belongings into your box. You stopped packing when you spotted your picture with Kai at the nightstand . You picked it up and smiled a little . *I'm going to keep this to cherish our memories together.*You were about to put it in your box when suddenly someone put a handkerchief at your mouth with a little chloroform dabbed on it . You fainted and the person quickly picked you up  to prevent you from falling. The person smiled affectionately at you . *Now , you'll be mine.*

Kai was staring at your sleeping figure . *She's so beautiful even when she sleeps.*His eyes sweeped at your long silky pair of legs and then at your long eyelashes,nose and lips.*All mine.*He smiled satisfiedly and kissed your forehead. Because Kai love you too much , his greeds keeps growing . He only you want you for himself . No one else but himself . Kai also thought that his obssesion was also your fault because you keep making him fall harder to you with your adorable smile , your kisses and your everything.

After 6 hours of sleeping , you slowly opened you eyes . You rubbed your eyes and looked at the surrounding , Your eyes widened when you realised that you in Kai's room  . Then , you started to remember everything and gasped . *Oh my god . I better get out now or ...*.You stood up and quickly opened the door but abruptly stopped when you saw Kai infront of you , Your face turned pale . You looked up and meet his eyes worriedly . 

"Oh.You woke up already ?!I was just on my way to wake you up.Great,now let's go eat . I prepared a special dinner just for you ."Kai said calmly as if nothing just happened.

You just gaped at him.He reached out for your arm and you involutary jumped.

"What's wrong , SooJin-ah?"Kai asked.

"You're crazy....."You whispered .

"W-what?"

"I SAID YOU ARE FREAKING CRAZY,WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THI-"

Kai cut you off by crashing his plump lip against yours.You tried to shove him but his grip was too strong.His kissed was so passionate yet aggresive and you were extremely scared.

Kai stopped kissing you when he felt your hot tears.He pulled away and saw your tears . Instantly , he felt guilty .

"I'm sorry baby...."He reached out for you . You stiffened but didn't do anything.He hugged you and suddenly lifted you up bridal style . Kai brought you to the living room and put you down on the couch . You were blankly stared at tv infront of you . *Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter