You're going to be mine forever

Kai's Scenario : His Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were so deep in thoughts of Kai . He was for your first boyfriend , first love and you love him a lot . But , lately you felt suffocated when you with him , He always jealous when you talk to another guy . He also almost beat up a guy who checking you out when you were buying tickets with him  movie last Saturday .His so-called-love and obsession starting to creep you out and you decided to break-up with him . You let out a sigh and waiting for Kai to come home . That's right , you and Kai lived together in his apartment for about 1 year now . He is now working at his father's company and you are a student in college . * I hope I make a right decision.* You thought silently .

BEEP

You heard the sound and knew Kai was back from working . You were so nervous that your heart kept beating rapidly .

"Soo Jin-ah , I'm back . Where are you?" Kai asked with his husky deep voice .

You came out from your room and went towards the living room , There he was , looking so gorgeous as always .

"There you are. I missed you so much." Kai kiss your forehead and hugged you . You stiffened your body , * I used to love it when he hugs me but now... I feel so afraid.*

He pulled you away and looked at you with concerned eyes . "Are you okay ? Why are you so quiet ?" He asked . 

"Oppa , I want to tell you something ." You said anxiously.

"Hmm. What ?" He replied with a careful tone ,

"I want to stop . "

"Stop?I don't understand , Hee Jin-ah".

"Us,I want to stop our relationship."You bit your lips . You can felt that he 's tensed up .

Kai's face turned pale . "W-What?"

"Oppa...."

"IT WAS HIM RIGHT?HE IS THE REASON WHY YOU BREAKING ME UP RIGHT?" Kai acussed.

You confused."Him?What are you talki-"

Kai cut you off "DON'T ACT INNOCENT.I SAW YOU AND HIM TALKING TOGETHER HAPPILY THIS MORING.YOU CHEATED ON -"

"HE IS MY COLLAGE'S FRIEND FOR GOD'S SAKE AND HOW TH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter