Chapter 2

New Life

Taemin woke up and felt around the bed, looking for his husband. He frowned when he only felt the cold sheets under his small hand. He sat up and looked at the abandoned spot where Onew laid. He hated the fact that Onew worked weekends. He wanted at least one day to be with his husband, instead of being with him only at night.


Taemin got up from the warmth of the bed and shivered when his feet touched the cold floor of his bedroom. He walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting the kids up and ready for today's activity. 


Today, Taemin was asked to show off his dance moves to Onews group. The kids will be watched by Minkey with their one year old baby girl, Hyomi.


Taemin drove over to their house and quickly dropped off the kids before leaving. He drove to the big s.m entertainment building. He walked inside and up to Onews room.


He quietly walked in, seeing that they were still working on the dance. Onew stopped dancing and sighed out in frustration. "Sohee, will you please stop looking at my and just focus on the dance?!" He shouted. Sohee flinched and nodded. "S-sorry.." She lowered her head. 
Taemin narrowed his eyes at Sohee. 


Onew shook his head. "Take five." He stormed over to Taemin and quickly hugged him. "I can't so this." He whispered in his ear. Taemin giggled and hugged him back. "That's why I'm gonna show them." He nodded and pulled away from Onew. "I got this." He smiled and pecked Onews lips before walking to the group.


"Hello, I'm Lee Taemin. I'm gonna show you an easier way of learning the dance." He smiled and ushered everyone to get up and stand behind him.


Onew turned the music on and Taemin started to move with the music. He his moves weren't forced, they were completely smooth and carefree.


The group watched in amazement and Onew smiled at the way they were gaping at the sight of his wife. 


Chest popped out, hips swiveled in ways no one thought possible, left everyone breathless. 


The music stopped and Taemin stood there, panting and sweat dripping from his forehead. The group clapped and Taemin bowed. "Now, try it with me." He smiled and Onew started the music again. 


The group followed by struggled also. Taemin slowed his moves down and soon everyone got the hang of it. "Yeah, you got it!" He said, excitedly.


Onew stood in the back with a smile on his face, watching as his wife taught his group the dance. The music ended and Taemin smiled. "Now, I want you guys to try it on your own." He walked off towards Onew. 


"That was great, baby." Onew complemented. Taemin blushed and playfully hit his arm. "Stop 
calling me that." He blushed more.


"But baby~" Onew whined and back hugged Taemin. 


Taemin giggled and leaned into the hug. "Fine, you can call me baby." He turned around in Onews grasp and whispered into his ear. "But, I rather call you oppa." He his ear lob. 


Onew got chills and whispered back. "Are the kids with Minkey?" Taemin nodded. Onew quickly removed himself from Taemin and packed his bags. "Okay everyone, that's a wrap." He said, taking Taemins hand and walking out of the building towards their house.

--

A/N: next!