Chapter

New Life

"Okay everybody, that's a wrap!" Onew yelled as the new trainee group finished their debut dance. Onew packed his things before one of the trainees walked up to him. "Onew-shii, I was wondering if you would like to go grab some coffee?" Sohee questioned, blushing as she did. Onew shook his head. "Sorry, I have to go home for tonight. Maybe we can all go and celebrate your debut next week?" He smiled sweetly before walking off.

 

 
Sohee sighed and nodded, watching as Onew walked off. She planned to make him her's, no matter what the cost was.
 
Onew walked into his multi millionaire dollar home and was instantly hugged by his step son, Leo. "Onew appa!" He said as he hugged him. Onew smiled and hugged him back. "Where's Tae appa?" He asked when Leo pulled away. "He's upstairs with Hana." Onew ruffled his hair and walked upstairs to Hana's room, seeing Taemin with her in his arms. 
 
Taemin had recently grew his hair out to shoulder length and dyed it brown. Onew loved the new look on him, it made him more feminine and beautiful. Only thing he didn't like about it was, more men hit on him because he looked more like a girl. 
 
Onew walked in and Hana smiled brightly when she saw her father. "Appa!" She called out. Taemin turned around and also smiled brightly when he saw his husband. "Hey hyung." He smiled as Onew pecked his lips softly. "How was work?" Onew sighed and rolled his eyes. "I feel like Sohee is flirting with me. She's always asking if I want coffee with her after practice." Taemin frowned when he heard that another girl was trying to pick up his husband. 
 
"But don't worry, I won't ever get with her because I'm attracted to you only." Onew smiled and took Hana from him. Hana played with Onew's shaggy hair and giggled when he pretended to nip at her hand.
 
"You promise you won't?" Taemin asked, folding up Hana's blanket. Onew sighed but nodded. "Ne, Yebeo." He teased. Taemin rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smile at the comment. "Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it." He teased back. 
 
Onew scoffed playfully and turned to walk out the door. "Okay, I'll go for her right now." Taemin quickly turned around and stopped him. "Yah!" He squealed. "You better not walk out that door." Onew smiled and walked back over to Taemin. "I was only kidding baby, I'm never going to leave you." Taemin smiled and kissed him. 
 
"Ew!" Hana squeaked out, seeing her parents kissing wasn't something she wanted to see. Taemin only laughed and kissed her cheek, making her giggle out of control.