I am not Grumpy >-

Hello God, it's me, Amber

 

Kris Pov

“Moring, Mr Grumpy” Amber said. I just frowned and saw that her house was amazing.

“You live here?” I asked still in a daze.

“No, I actually stole the keys off some random person and found out that this was their place” I looked at her in shock.

“Nah, I’m just kidding” she said smirking, I rolled my eyes.

“I actually murdered the guy who was staying here, and hid him under the bed in that room” she said pointing to the room I just came out of.

“WHAT?????” I yelled, I turned to see her laughing so hard that she ended up on the floor.

“You should have seen your face, PRICELESS” she said still laughing. I walked towards the door.

“Ohh, come on Kris” she said. Then I felt her grab my wrist. I don’t know if it was me or it was getting hot.

“I’m sorry” she said, giving me such a cute smile. That I could feel my cheeks going hotter.

“Come let’s eat.” She said dragging me to the table. Just as I was about to sit my phone rang.

“Hey, Lay” I said

“We’ve got a problem,” I heard him say

“What?” I replied, and then I heard a different voice pop up.

“OPPA!”  JESSICA!!!!

“Oppa, you have to come and get your girl before she starts crying” Lay mimics Jessica’s voice

“I’ll be there soon, good bye” I said angrily. Amber was staring at me.

 

 

 

 

Ambers Pov

“What’s wrong?” I asked him, he just shook his head, and reached out for a waffle. I slapped his hand.

“Ow!” he said

“What was that for?” he said rubbing his hand, such a baby.

“Prayers first,” I said. He rolled his eyes. And sat there, so I did mine and started eating. Once he saw me eating, he tried once again to get a waffle. WHACK!

“Ouch! Seriously!” I nodded.

“No eating till you’ve at least thanked someone for your food” he just rolled his eyes once again

“Suit yourself” I said eating really slowly. That I saw his eyes growing bigger and I heard his stomach grumble.

“You know what you have to do” I said chewing really really slowly. He grumbled, but bowed his head and did something I’m not sure, then gave me a ‘are you happy now look’ I smiled happily and let him eat.

After 10 minutes of silence, I asked him

“What was that call all about” he stopped eating.

“You can tell me” I said, but I knew in his head he was going ‘WHAT THE? TRUST YOU?’ but he just shook his head.

“What, your Mama is getting you to marry this annoying as girl that she won’t leave you alone, and your friends are not being really helpful.” I said saying what I thought was a joke. But by the look on his face I was correct about everything.

“WOW” I said

“Must being you” I said, but realizing something…

“Then again, it’s to be me too.” He looked at me confused, but also wanting an explanation. But there was none coming.

Then I saw 2 straws sitting on the table. I grabbed one ripped bit of napkin off and planted a spit ball right on his forehead. The look on his face was telling me he was up for this challenge and grabbed the other straw and hit my neck.

You are so DEAD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sooo Sorry It's short once again just thought that I should at least update.

But thats no excuse....I'm sooooooooo SORRY!!

hope you all understand

LoveLove

byebye