Finally

You're the Only ONE

 

Chemi watched Redee sleep. She looked so fragile. She was like a sleeping beauty. The older moved to her side. Something caught her eyes. A pretty phone strap was in Redee’s hand. She stared at it. She stared at the phone strap, her tears rising again. She didn’t want to separate those two. “Unnie?”, she immediately wiped her tears using the back of her hands before turning around.

 

“What is it, Lenny?”

 

“I was wondering why you talked with Baro-sunbae at the rooftop.”

 

“It’s nothing. Our manager seemed to know there’s something between them.”

 

“But there’s nothing between them. They’re just friends.”

 

“You’re still young, Lenny-ah. Redee’s still young too. She’s falling in love with Baro-oppa. Our manager doesn’t approve it.”

 

“But people said if it comes to love, nothing will be able to stop it. Just let them love, unnie. That’s the best. At least, we should be helping them.”, Lenny gave the older a smile. She placed a hand on the other’s shoulder earning a sigh.

 

“Do you really think so? I want the best for her. What if BANAs attack her? What if there are people trying to hurt her if they knew they were dating. That’s why I want to stop before they start dating and then people will stay quiet.”

 

“But unnie, we can’t stop people who are in love. We should support her. She’s in bad condition. If you take away her love, she’ll get worse.”

 

Chemi turned around, taking Lenny’s hand which was on her shoulder into her hands. “I want to help them. We have to let them love but not in front of our manager. Not until I talk to him. Not until I convince both managers and CEOs.”

 

“Can you do that,unnie?”

 

“I’ll try.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Redee was playing with the phone strap. She had put it on her phone. It looked so perfect. She wanted to say thank you but she didn’t know who gave it. Chemi only put it in her hands before she went out without another word but she knew the girl was trying to hide her tears. Why was their leader crying? Is it because she felt sorry? Or did the doctor said she couldn’t dance anymore? Or is it because she couldn’t recover? Was it because of that?

 

The injured girl plomped her head on the pillow making a ‘puff’ sound. “Why unnie...”, she mumbled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Two weeks passed by. Redee was dancing across the practice room.  

 

♫I don’t know how to love

I get topsy-turvey because of you

I still don’t know how to love

I’m in pain by myself

My breath is getting rougher

I always get hurt easily

So please know my heart♫

 

She rap to the beat, her expression showing she was enjoying this. The music stopped and they clapped their hands in success. “Yayyy!!! We finally did it!”, Lenny high-fived Ann J, hugging her afterwards.

 

“That’s it for today. Go eat dinner and rest. Make sure you get enough sleep because tomorrow is your debut right?”, their coreopgrapher spoke, smiling to the kids.

 

“NE~!”, C-real’s voice echoed.

 

“Woaah.. You girls go first, I need to talk to our manager at CEO’s office.”, Chemi smiled and packed her bag.

 

“Where are you going, unnie?”, Redee tilted her head to the side. “Can I come?”

 

“No, it’s okay. Effie will come with me.”, Chemi winked at the mentioned girl motioning the other to follow her.

 

Lenny smiled to herself. She knew why their leader was going to N.A.P Enterainment office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Today is the day. The day when C-real was no longer a bunch of kids who learned to dance and sing. They were becoming idols. Redee’s heart was beating fast. She was in her place, she looked at the audience who was waiting for them to perform.  As the lights start to turn on, she glanced at her feet.

♫Boy you don't understand You will never know
(You don't know what's on my mind)
Boy, you don't know my heart
(You ready for this)♫

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Redee ran along the hallway. Dragging her feet faster every second, she pant as her heart was pumping blood faster than usual. She tried to catch her breath as soon as her steps stopped in front of a door. She smiled in satisfaction upon seeing the word ‘B1A4’ on the paper that was on the door. She knocked on the door a few times, receiving the sound of someone unlocking the door. The wooden door opened, revealing Sandeul. “Redee, my lady!”, Sandeul pulled the girl in, throwing his arm around her shoulder. “Squirrel Prince, your Lady Princess is here!”

 

Gongchan who was back-hugging Baro in front of the mirror turned around making the latter did the same action. “Don’t worry, hyung. We’ll give you some time alone.”, the maknae let go of Baro, smiling to Sandeul and CNU. They ran outside not forgetting their dumbfounded leader who just came into the room.

 

Baro scracthed the his head which wasn’t itchy. “Um... chukahae.”, Baro smiled.

 

Redee blinked cutely, finally coming back to reality. “Thanks! I couldn’t have done it without your support! You’re my inspiration!”, she beamed.

 

“Really? I should be given a reward.”, he grins. “I want a hug.”, the boy opened his arms. The other wrapped her arms around his torso, automatically making the blonde returned the hug.

 

“Baro-oppa. I want to say something.”, Redee mumbled. She placed the side of her head against his chest.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can you let me go first though?”

 

“Nope, just say it.”, Baro declined and started rocking his body to left and right slowly.

 

“I... actually..”, Redee stopped breathing and she clearly could hear the blonde’s heart beat that was beating against her ear. “Your heart, is it beating fast because of me?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Redee blushed at the other’s straightforwardness. “Why are you so straightforward?”

 

Baro loosened the hug upon hearing her question. Redee looked up meeting Baro’s gaze. “It’s easy. Because I love you. Redee-yah, I love you and I want to be by your side every second.”, Baro smiled. He raised his hand to caress his thumb against the girl’s cheek. “You feel the same right?”

 

Redee blushed even more because she was angry+embarassed. “Pabo! I was the one who wanted to confess first!”, Redee smacked the boy’s head, only receiving a laugh from the latter.

 

“Deullie! I-” the two of them turned their heads toward the voice, seeing Chemi who was stunned. “Oh.”, was the only word she could mutter out before she quickly went out of the room.

 

Baro quickly pecked Redee’s cheek as the girl’s attention was not on him. The girl turned to the smiling boy. “Looks like there’s a new forbidden love between our groups.”

 

-THE END-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I'm done! Yayyyy!! *throws confetti* Comment this story, okay? Love you all~~