Truth

You're the Only ONE

 

“We don’t want to go back to the dorm. Redee....she’s in hospital.”

 

“What!?”, Baro almost screamed. His heart almost stopped beating.

 

“What’s going on here?”, CNU appeared from his back.

 

“But how?”, Baro asked, ignoring CNU’s question.

 

“She practiced too much. I tried to stop her. She fell of the stairs because she was too tired a few hours ago. I knew that wasn’t the reason but she won’t tell me. Please help, oppa.”, Chemi bit on her lower lip.

 

“Can I go see her?”

 

“Yes. We’re on our way to go see her after we finished our late dinner. We have to bring her clothes so we’re on our way back to the hospital. You can come with us.”

 

Baro nodded. He turned around just to see the other members stood there dumbfounded. “Hyung-“

 

“We will go too.”, Jinyoung interrupted.

 

All of them arrived at at room. Chemi opened the door slowly. “Redee?”, Effie’s voice echoed.

 

“Oh, u-unnie...”, Redee tried to get up and leaned her back against the head of the bed.

 

“Redee... someone else is here to meet you.”, Chemi walked to the injured girl’s side. Her right foot was wrapped.

 

“Who is-”, Redee’s words were left incompleted when she saw Baro. “Oppa.”, the only words that came out fromt he girl’s lips. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Seeing you of course.”, Baro smiled. “What happened actually?”

 

“I was practicing when suddenly I tripped.”, Redee smiled weakly. As usual, Baro cupped her face scanning it again. Redee tried to look into the eyes that were piercing her soul but she couldn’t stand it for long.

 

“You’re lying again.”, Baro muttered before turning to the others. “Can you leave us alone for a few minutes?”, everyone nodded and left without a word. Baro pulled a chair and sat beside the girl. “Now tell me truth.”

 

“I-I..”

 

“Redee...”, Baro cooed oh-so-softly that it made Redee bit her lower lip.

 

“I fell of the stairs..”

 

“I know there’s more to it.”

 

“Someone pushed me off the stairs.”

 

“What? How?”

 

“I was walking down the stairs alone when someone pushed me from the back roughly. I don’t know who it was. I broke my ankle and now I can’t dance. The doctor said I can dance in a month. What if I still can’t dance even after a month? It’s just too awful.”, Redee covered her face with her face with her hands, crying harder. “I don’t want to make anyone worried, so I lied.”

 

“It’s okay, Dahee-ah.”, Baro stood up and hugged her, burying the girl’s head into his chest. The sobs were becoming faster. “Don’t give up your dream, Redee. As long as you live, you can dream as much as you want. You can dance again, I promise. I’ll help you. You friends will help you. Don’t worry. We’ll fix your broken wings and you can fly to your dreams again.”, Baro whispered those words.

 

Baro exited the room after 30 minutes. “She’s sleeping. I think I should be going home now.”, Baro spoke, dragging the pther B1A4 members with him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baro entered a shop. He looked around, searching for something that he could give to Redee. His eyes caught the sight of a latte cup key-chain. He took it into his hand. “Will she like it?”, he mumbled to himself. He put it back, looking for something else. He saw a phone strap. He brushed his fingers against it. His heart fluttered at the sight of it. He took two phone straps with the same pattern but different colours. He paid for it. He exited the shop with a smile on his face.

 

Baro pushed the dooor slowly. He saw the sleeping girl. Her chest moved up and down comfortably. His lips slowly turned into a thin line, the edge of his lips curved upwards. He walked towards the girl, standing beside the sleeping figure. His right hand slowly went up to her head. He the girl’s head softly. “You’ll get better Redee-ah. I love you.”, he muttered. He kissed the girl’s forehead, caressing the place he kissed with his thumb afterwards.

 

He put the strap beside the bed. He went out for a while. ‘Should I buy her some food?’, he thought. He puffed his cheeks out.

 

“Baro-oppa!”, he turned the hospital’s entrance seeing Chemi running towards him. “Did you go see Redee?”

 

“Yes, I did. She’s sleeping soundly.”, Baro smiled.

 

“Can I talk to you for a while?”, Chemi looked into the other’s eyes.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

The brunette girl stared at the scenery beneath her. Cars passed by the hospital. They were at the roof. Breeze blew her hair along with the rhythm of the wind. “Sunwoo-oppa.” , Chemi hugged her own torso, looking at the boy who looked back curiously. “Do you...like Redee?”,that question struck Baro’s heart. He didn’t expect the question.  Realizing Baro didn’t answer her, Chemi turned her back to him, staring at the scenery again. “I can see that you care for her more than like a friend would. I was just thinking. She’s my bestfriend. I don’t want some unknown boy to hurt her.”

 

“I....”

 

“If you do love her. Don’t. I don’t think your love will reach her. My agency might freak out if they knew about this. I know she will eventually fall in love with you. She’s so fragile, oppa. I can’t bring myself to see her eyes that are full of pain anymore. She kept lying to me. It hurts. She tells you the truth because she trust you more than me. Don’t you think it’s weird that she trust you more than her own group members? I’m not asking you to stop caring about her, but please try to stop loving her. I’m sorry. I want you two to be together but our manager knew about you two. He asked me to say these things to you.”, Chemi turned. Her tears were trickling down.

 

“I do love her, Chemi-ah. But I don’t know what to do. I want to stay beside her all the time. I know it will affect our career. I can’t just let her go like that.”, Baro pleaded. He didn’t want to be rude, but he was desperate. He loved her so dearly. He already reached to the stage of love that he couldn’t let go of the other.

 

“I know, oppa. I know. I know she loves you too. I’m sure of it. You were the one she talked the truth about. She didn’t even tell me the truth. She lied to me. Lied. I-I just.... I don’t want your agency to know about you two. Our manager said if you don’t want to back away, he will tell your manager about this and you will get in trouble. I don’t want anything to happen to you. Redee will be sad if she knows. Even though she will be sad because you can’t accept her.”

 

“It’s okay. Even if there are people who gonna stop us, I will fight. I want to be with her.”

 

“You’re so blind. Can’t you see you will be in trouble?”

 

“Love made me blind. I don’t care what it will take just to be with her. I love her. I can’t let her go right now.”

 

“You have to. I’ll tell our manager to let you be with her until she is discharged. I’m sorry. Just act like you’re her friend. No more than that when in front of our manager or the other members. Oh, and can you go back home for now. I would like to talk to Redee.”, Chemi passed Baro. She wiped her tears when she closed the door. Baro was left dumbfounded. He didn’t know what to do. He almost confess when he was with her. Everything seemed to fly so fast.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A/N: TBH, when idols is in relationship, their CEOs will never disapprove sometimes. It’s hard to be an idol. u_u