Worries

You're the Only ONE

 

“I am here”, Baro blurted.

 

Redee’s eyes widened and she turned around, her back glued to the mirror wall. “You-you’re not a ghost right?”, she asked, earning a laugh from Baro.

 

He stepped forward. “Of course not.”, he stopped his tracks a few inches away from Redee. He cupped her face, scanning for any signs of tears. “You were crying again.”, that was all he blurted.

 

That words made Redee couldn’t control herself anymore. Tears were rising. She restrained it by smiling. “How did you guess?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Redee told him all about it. From A to Z. They were sitting down, leaning against the mirror wall. “You shouldn’t think negative. If you try, you can do it.”, Baro slowly wrapped his right arm around the other’s shoulder.

 

“I tried so many times. I’m not good enough. I’m good at difficult dance steps but not the easy ones.”, the female sighed. Following his instincts again, Baro pulled her into a hug. “Ba-Baro-sshi.” She stuttered.

 

“Cry if you want to. Don’t cry alone. It’s okay to cry even if there is someone with you. It’s much more better than crying alone.”, Baro muttered into her ears. Redee’s muscles soften. She sunk her head into the male’s chest, her hands on each shoulder of his.

 

“I can’t. I wanna be better.”, she sobbed. Her tears started flowing non-stop. Her cries became louder. “I-I just wish I can be better. I’m so weak.”, she cried. Baro didn’t say anything. He only listened to the girl who let out everything at him. He felt relieved that the girl didn’t lie to him and that she really relied on him.

 

“Redee?”, a voice stopped the mentioned name’s sob. Redee turned as well as Baro to see Chemi at the door. “What..happened? Why are you crying?”, Chemi asked.

 

The other immediately wiped her tears using the back of her hands. “Aniya, unnie. I wasn’t crying.”, she stood up, holding onto the hem of her shirt. “Did you get rid of the teacher? How?”

 

“Yes and I have my own way to get rid of her. She’s fired.”, Chemi went to her side, tugging onto the younger’s sleeve. “Who is this? You boyfriend?”, Chemi who was blur at the moment finally acknowledge Baro’s presence.

 

“No, unnie. He’s my friend. The one who gave me the scarf.”, Redee answered earning a nod from Baro.

 

Baro bowed and held out his right hand towards Chemi. “I’m Cha Sunwoo. Call me Baro.”, the boy smiled.

 

“Nice to meet you, Baro-sshi. I’m Kim Youngwon but people call me Chemi.”, the girl takes his hand and gave it a shook. Chemi turned to the younger. “Let’s go home.”

 

Redee shook her head in protest. “But unnie, I didn’t make any progress yet. Can you help me with the dance?”

 

“Sure.”, Chemi smiled at the younger girl. She was happy that she could help the other. The two of them started dancing as the music started.

 

♫Boy, you don’t understand

(You don’t know what’s on my mind)

You’ll never know

Boy, you don’t know my heart

(are you ready for this?)♫

 

The two of them jumped at little on their toes, hands on their heads, arm making a wave with the beat.

 

♫I shouldn’t have loved you

I shouldn’t have dated you

It would’ve been better if I didn’t met you

But I guess it’s too late for regrets♫

 

The girls placed their hands at the back, stepping to the left three rtimes and to the right three times before spinning around slowly with their right index finger swaying to the left and right. The song ended and Redee did it perfectly after being taught by Chemi step by step. Baro who sat at the back clapped his hands. “Now, let’s go home shall we?”, Chemi said.

 

The three of them walked out of the room. “Bye, ahjusshi!”, the trio spoke in unison.

 

“Okay. Take care of yourselves.”, the middle-aged man smiled.

 

They took a cab together. Chemi sat beside the driver leaving Redee and Baro at the back. The male watched the scenery outside the window. A few minutes later, he felt a light burden on his right shoulder. He turned around realizing the girl had her head on his shoulder. Redee was sleeping. Her chest moved up and down comfortably. She must had been tired with all the dancing. Baro slowly moved his arm beind the girl. He pushed her head so she was leaning against his neck. He slowly played with Redee’s hair. Taking a few strands of hair, it before letting go and do the steps over and over again. He kissed the top of her head for 2 seconds. The cab stopped in front of C-real’s dorm. Baro carried her on the back.

 

“Chemi-unnie!”, Lenny hurried to the mentioned person.

 

“Just place her on the sofa. Thank you for bringing her home.”, Chemi bowed to the boy.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll be going then.”, the latter bowed back, exiting the dorm.

 

“Unnie, who is that?”, Effie came beside the leader.

 

“Redee’s friend. An important one.”, Chemi smiled, looking at Redee who was fast asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Weeeks passed. Baro stayed at home that day. He didn’t have anything to do. He wanted to go outside but Jinyoung won’t let him. “Yah! Lee Sandeul! What on earth are you doing to our maknae!?”,Jinyoung’s voice echoed through the dorm.

 

“I’m playing with Gongchan! Can’t you see?”, Sandeul answered bluntly.

 

“I can see that. But why are you throwing glitters at him!? You’ll mess up the floor!”

 

“I’m making him more sparkly of course. Don’t worry, grandpa. I’ll sweep it after this.”

 

“What!?”

 

“Okay, okay. Calm down, you two. Let’s go have something to eat.”, CNU interrupted before it get any worse.

 

“Hyung, come on! I’m starving!”, Gongchan already started wearing his jacket.

 

“Get rid of the glitters on your head first, young man.”, CNU ruffles the maknae’s hair, making the glitters splattered evberywhere on the floor and the couch.

 

 

“CNU!”, Jinyoung glared at the umma of B1A4. CNU just shrugged.

 

They all went out, finally deciding to eat at a nearby restaurant.

 

“Baro-hyung, why are you eating less today?”, Gongchan asked before engulfing a slice of meat. The others turned to the rapper.

 

“Uh... I don’t know. I feel weird today.”, Baro replied.

 

Sandeul ‘slurped’ some noodles, swallowing it hardly before talking in his Busan dialect. “He must be missing someone. My mom said if you are feeling sad without knowing why, your loved ones are in danger.”, he spoke as the matter of factly.

 

“Loved ones?”, Baro quickly sent a message to his mother. “My family is okay..”, he mumbled, his barin started its engine to think his loved ones. They finished eating and strolled along the not-so-silent alley.

 

“Woaah~ I’m full~”, Sandeul strecthed his arms out in front of him. He then held the maknae’s hand swinging it back and forth. “Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are~”, both of them sang. Baro, who wanted to join along but didn’t make it because he saw four girls he knew sitting on a bench, eating instant noodles. He recognized Chemi. He ran to them, leaving the other four behind. “Chemi-ah!”, he shouted, receiving four stared from the front and another four stares from his back.

 

“Baro-oppa.”, Chemi blurted.

 

“Where’s Redee? Why are you all eating here?”

 

“We don’t want to go back to the dorm. Redee....she’s in hospital.”

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A/N: I think there will be two or three chapters more. I knew I would write longer than the plot. Hahaha I can't control myself to write longer. But when it's done. it's done. Subscribe and comments are allowed~ Comment my story,kay? Love you my readers!