The Death Mark and Revelations

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I paced back and forth, shuffling along the room while Taeyeon watched me with full concern.

 

"Why did it appear? Why now that everything is perfect?" I ruffled my hair in frustration. The death mark on my body is really bothering me.

 

"Calm down, Pany-ah." Taeyeon said as she sat on the edge of her bed.

 

"CALM DOWN?! How can I calm down? You know what this means Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon sighed, "I know. But it doesn't change the fact that it already appeared."

 

"Come and sit beside me. You're making me dizzy," she said as she tapped the mattress. "Let's talk about this in a calm manner."

 

I sat next to her and tried to take deep breaths to relax myself in a tranquil state. I managed to calm down a little but I still feared about the future.

 

"You do know that when it first appeared, four people died two of them my parents." A lone tear escaped from my eyes. "And it was all because of me. I killed them, Taeyeon. It was my entire fault. I don't want any more deaths to happen because of me."

 

All the guilt and sadness that was locked inside me resurfaced once again. I couldn't take it anymore. Tears cascaded down my face like waterfall. Thinking that people will die; people close to me, my friends... and Jessica. Our budding relationship cut off even before it could develop into something more.

 

Maybe I'm actually the villain in this fairy tale.

 

"Hush now," Taeyeon comforted as she rubbed my back soothingly. "It wasn't your fault, it was all an accident."

 

"Let's think about this rationally." she continued after a few minutes of me crying. "Maybe we could sort all this out and make a solution for this."

 

"First of all, why did the mark appear again so suddenly? It had been years since it vanished. Do you think it has something to do with the incident the other day?"

 

"I think so," I said, stifling my sobs. I have to stop crying so that I could think about this situation more clearly since crying won't solve anything. "Maybe it leaked when I entered the machine and passed out."

 

"If it did, everything would make a lot of sense. So don't worry too much. If you unknowingly used that, there might be a chance that the mark will disappear if you don't use it again."

 

Taeyeon had always been the calm one in our group. Even if she acts like a dork all the time, I could always count on her for advice and support.

 

"You're right, Taetae," I said to her, feeling much better. "If I don't use that, maybe the death mark would fade away in time like in the past."

 

And maybe I can protect the others from dying.

 

"Aigoo...That's the spirit!" Taeyeon said as she pinched my cheeks. "You shouldn't dwell on such scary thoughts of people dying around you. Besides, the mark isn't distinct yet so the possibility of someone dying is minimal. So cheer up! You look ugly when you cry."

 

I hit her on her arms playfully. I smiled to show her that I'm already fine.

 

"And even if you don't want us anymore, no matter how hard you try to get rid of us, Sooyoung, Sunny, and I, we won't leave you alone. I promise you that," she joked while hugging me tightly.

 

"Thanks, Taetae... for everything."

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

My stomach grumbled after a few hours of practicing my powers. I'm really glad that I have space manipulation as my power. It comes pretty handy especially in stocking down food in another dimension. Food doesn't rot in that place. Well, that's what I think since all of my groceries don't go past the expiration day anyway.

 

Hmmm... I'm hungry. Is there something to eat here?

 

I opened my so called "food dimension" only to find it empty.

 

Oh right. I just ate the last snack that I placed there.

 

I looked at my fridge... just a couple of bottled water.

I looked at my cupboards... just my 'pet' Charlotte's web on the corner, the words "some pig" could be seen on it. Nothing fancy so I moved on to the next food source... Tiffany's.

 

Tiffany always gives me her extra food. For that, I am extremely grateful. She's so kind, always welcoming me inside and offering me something to eat.

 

I knocked on her door a few times.

 

Weird. She's not answering. Maybe she's at Midget Town.

 

I decided to walk towards the dandyu's place and knocked at their door.

 

"Who is it?" A very disgruntled Sunny opened the door.

 

"Oh it's you. Come in," she led me inside hurriedly. She sat on the couch and watched some korean drama with lots of action scenes.

 

"Isn't Lee Bumsoo handsome?" she said dreamily when the said actor came up on screen.

 

"Uh... yeah. Anyways, have you seen Fany?"

 

"She's inside Taeyeon's room. I think they're discussing something important based on TIffany's look earlier," Sunny said, still looking at the television.

 

I decided to wait for them to finish their so-called conversation. A second later, my stomach grumbled loudly again, making Sunny laugh.

 

"There's some leftover side dishes inside the fridge. You could make some bibimbap if you want."

 

I muttered some thanks and went inside the kitchen to procure some food. I went back inside after making bibimbap and ate beside Sunny while watching the TV.

 

After an hour, the program finally finished... and so is my eating.

 

"Ah that episode was so good! As expected of Lee Bumsoo." Sunny said, spazzing like a fangirl that she was.

 

"And that bibimbap was so tasty! As expected of my cooking." I said in return.

 

Sunny rolled her eyes at my remark. "Bibimbap doesn't require any cooking."

 

"Well, I still heated the rice and cooked an egg. I also properly measured the proportions of each ingredients."

 

"Okay, fine. Anyways, let's go check up on the two," she suggested.

 

After several knocks on Taeyeon's room, we were greeted by a puffy-eyed Tiffany. I assumed she was crying before she opened the door.

 

"Oh... you're here too, Sooyoung." she said, her voice huskier than normal.

 

"Did you cry?" I asked her. She looked down on her feet, not wanting to answer.

 

"I take that as a yes." I said. I figured that she won't say anything about the subject so I didn't question her any further.

 

"What's up with this room's atmosphere? I could feel some heavy mood around here." Sunny remarked as she stepped inside the room.

 

"It's nothing," Taeyeon immediately answered, brushing the topic off. Her fast reply to Sunny made me feel something suspicious was going on between those two.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at the blatant attempt of dismissing the topic.

 

"Yes, I'm sure."

 

"Ah.. no. Tiffany just told me that she and the princess are now a couple." she said as she scratched her head. "The tears that you see on her face are tears of joy. Hehehe..."

 

Yeah, right. And I'm on a diet.

 

"Oho! Is that true, Fany-ah?" Sunny teased joyfully. "I could sense a pink aura on you after Taeyeon said those things."

 

I looked at the now scarlet faced Tiffany. I almost laughed out loud when I saw her. She looked like a mutant tomato because everything about her was red; her hair, eyes, and face. It was a really strange sight to see.

 

Tiffany nodded at Sunny's words, making me gape at her in surprise. "Yes, Jessica and I are a couple now. She confessed earlier at lunch today."

 

EHH?!

 

"Wait... WHAT?! So what I said earlier was true?! I was just making things up and now you're telling me that you two are an item? And here we thought that you were dense." Taeyeon exclaimed, distraught at the information that she was given.

 

Smooth Taeyeon... smooth

 

"I'm not dense!" Tiffany defended. She crossed her arms across her chest and huffed.

 

"Yes, you are." Sunny teased. "We already know of Jessica's feelings for you ages ago. She was being very obvious yet you still didn't realize it sooner."

 

"Huh?! Y-you already know?!"

 

"Yeah. We even planned Operation Jeti for you since we ship you two," I sighed. "I guess all of our planning went down the drain."

 

"Well, we could always use that plan when it's your turn to fall." Taeyeon suggested, smirking evilly. "I wonder who will be your partner. Yuri, maybe?"

 

"Oh God, no. I'd rather starve to death than be with that girl. She's not my type." I denied vehemently. "Besides, I prefer someone whiter than me. It's okay if that person is short like you guys."

 

"Don't tell me you like one of us. We are all taken already. Go and find someone else." Taeyeon said, hugging Sunny suddenly.

 

"You wish."

 

But I do wonder when I would find my special person.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Everything will be revealed in time...

 

THANKS to darkstar839 for the upvote! ^^