Tha Party: 2

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I was at my desk beside my bed doing my homework. Well, I was supposed to but I can't fully concentrate on answering the questions that the teacher gave. I sighed as I glance on my notes over once again. It could have been such a beautiful day today. I not only saw Taeyeon after a long time but I also would be seeing her every day for the rest of my time here in this academy. Everything was fine until that brat decided to ruin the mood. Way to go, princess.

 

*Ayo GG*

 

Someone just texted me so I looked at my cellphone and opened my inbox.

 

Fany-ah! Come by my room. - the awesome Taeyeon.

 

I went out of my place and proceeded to Taeyeon's. She might need some help. I knocked at her door but got a bit surprised when Sooyoung opened it for me.

 

"Welcome to Midget Town. Please come in and make yourself at home." She ushered me inside as if she was the owner and occupant of the room. First thing that I noticed when I passed through the doorway was the savory smell of pizza and chicken that made my stomach grumble.

 

Sooyoung sat at the couch and took a slice of pizza that was placed on the table. I saw Taeyeon walked towards Sooyoung and hit her at the back of her head.

 

"OUCH! What was that for?!"

 

"Don't think that I didn't heard you when you said that this is Midget Town, you shikshin." Taeyeon crossed her arms across her chest and glared at Sooyoung.

 

"What? I only said the truth! The residents of this place have height deficiency. There is the midget you, midget dog, and midget girlfriend living here." Taeyeon was about to hit Sooyoung again but the latter stood up, faced Taeyeon and looked down at her as if mocking her.

 

"Hah! You can't hit me at the same spot again! You can't reach it anymore." Just then, Sunny came to Taeyeon's rescue. She crept behind Sooyoung while the latter was busy belittling her girlfriend. She stood up on the couch and hit Sooyoung at the exact place where her girlfriend hit the giant.

 

"AWWW!" She rubbed the spot where Sunny hit her and turned towards her. "That's cheating! You two are ganging up on me!" she whined.

 

Sunny got down from the couch and hugged her girlfriend. "I didn't cheat. There were no rules from the start so how could I? Don't look down on us just because we are vertically challenged, you ogre!"

 

I decided to stop them before it gets too far so I faked coughing. The three of them looked at me with wide eyes. Seems like even Sooyoung had forgotten that I was here.

 

"Omo! Tiffany! When did you get here?" Sunny squealed.

 

"Umm... minutes ago? Besides, I should be the one to ask you that. When did you get here?"

 

"Just today. Why do you not look surprised? I didn't tell you my plans to enroll here." she pouted. She must've wanted to surprise me.

 

"I told her, Sunbun." Taeyeon admitted guiltily. "I thought you just forgot to tell her so I did it in your stead. I'm sorry."

 

"It's supposed to be a secret so that I could surprise her." Sunny sighed, "Oh well... past is past so let's enjoy the moment for now, shall we?"

 

Why does it feel that Sunny is talking about something more than what she is pertaining to? Did Taeyeon tell her everything that happened earlier? It won't really surprise me since those two don't keep secrets between each other. Ah... whatever. She's right. I should just enjoy this quality time with my friends.

 

"Let the party begin!" Taeyeon announced.

 

"Finally! I thought my large intestine is starting to eat my smaller one. Let the eating commence!" Sooyoung said happily, munching a slice of pizza on one hand while holding a chicken drumstick on the other.

 

"Is she always like this?" Sunny whispered to my ear, afraid that Sooyoung might hear her.

 

"Yeah, pretty much. You should see her during lunch break. You won't believe your eyes." I answered her. "You don't have to whisper to me about that too. It's already common knowledge in this school about her eating habits. She is the school's resident shikshin afterall."

 

"YAH! Chew your food! Don't gobble it all up as if you're inhaling air. Leave some for the others. You're not the one who is supposed to be the celebrant here." Taeyeon reprimanded Sooyoung after seeing her eating her fourth slice of pizza. Sooyoung just stuck her tongue out at her and continued eating, not minding what Taeyeon just said.

 

"Come on, bunny! Let's go secure our share of pizza and chicken before the shikshin eats it all." I dragged Sunny to the table and picked up two slices of pizza, giving one to her.

 

"If I had known that my surprise will fail, I would've taken the same flight with you. Being by yourself in a plane for hours is no joke." she complained animatedly while eating. "And don't get me started with the ahjussi who sat next to me. He snores waaayyy too much. I can't even sleep a wink."

 

I could only nod at what she said. It was a good thing that I didn't have someone next to me during my flight back to Korea. It was a bit boring not having someone to talk to but I slept really well.

 

"Ah.. I'm stuffed" I said, a couple of minutes later. I went towards the kitchen to wash my hands. After washing, I went back towards the living room and plopped on the couch, patting my stomach.

 

Suddenly, something brushed by my legs. I almost jumped up from the contact but controlled myself when I saw that it was a small white dog. It barked continuously to get Sunny's attention.

 

"Will you please control your lab rat, Sunny? All that yapping destroys my appetite." Sooyoung said.

 

"I hate to agree with her but what Sooyoung said is true... well, except for the destroys her appetite part. I doubt anything could destroy that." Taeyeon interjected, earning her a smack on the arms by the tall one.

 

"Eww... gross." she said as she wiped the grease from coming in contact with Sooyoung's on her arms. "Watch where you place those hands!"

 

I laughed out loud with their silly antics. I picked up the dog from the floor and placed it on my lap since Sunny was still eating.

 

"What a cutie!" I smiled at the dog. It at my fingers. I guess it still smells of pizza and chicken eventhough I made sure I rinsed it properly. I should wash my hands again later just to be sure.

 

"Hey Sunny! What is the little fellow's name?" I asked.

 

"Greenie."

 

"Why? It's a weird name for a dog. He's not even green in color."

 

"So? The famous dog from Gag Concert's name is Brownie eventhough it's a grey Siberian Huskey." she reasoned. "Besides, my first pet's name is Greenie. I am just reliving old memories."

 

"But the old Greenie was your grandma's cow! And she's called Pureum."

 

" I know. Greenie is Pureum translated. We should think globally. Hehehe..."

 

"I still don't think it's a good name befitting a cute dog." I pouted as I the puppy's fur. " Whatever.  I'll call you Romeo instead. Romeo Jackson."

 

"And Fany Jackson strikes again!" Taeyeon declared.

 

"Awww!" I copied MJ's famous gesture, making the dandyu couple roar in laughter while Sooyoung just kept on eating.

 

 

 

A/N: I have no idea what I'm writing in this chapter XP

I made the last chapters as fillers for the main story. Sorry. Forgive me?

 

And a big THANK YOU to izaTaegeangers for the upvote ^^