Not over him

Different person

That night, gaeul couldn't sleep.

She couldn't stop thinking about how miran took yijung away from her.

Even though she couldn't believe him and the words he said, he still had her crazy for him.

She thought she had forgotten him forever, that the feelings she had for him once had become into nothing.

But no, the more she thought of him, the more she wanted to be by his side.

On the other hand, Jihoo was really important for her, and she couldn't imagine a life without him.

But she felt sorry for him. He gave his all to her, and the only thing she did, was to dissapoint him and make him feel upset.

The next day, at the early morning, she went to his house to talk to him. She had made this decission really hard, and wasn't sure about it. But she had to take this risk.

As soon as she got there, she saw Jihoo upset. She walked to him, and he lifted his head, his eyes looking at her.

-How did you know I was in a hard time? Seems our love is really powerful.

Gaeul sat next to him and hugged him. She really felt sorry for him, and in some way guilty. His life wasn't simple at all, and she was a reason why he was so stressed. All this Yijung problems made him feel worse than he was feeling before.

-I don't want to intrude in your life, but I just want you to know, that I'll be there if you need me.

-My grandfather was accused as a smuggler.They say he sells illegal medicine.

Gaeul knew his grandfather. He was not a man that would do that. She knew it very well.

And Jihoo knew that. What he was feeling now was not dissapointment but worry. Worry of what could happen to him. And anger, for the unfair things that happened to him.

-Do you want to go and visit him?

Maybe that could help them to get a clue about the person who accused him, and a way to defend him.

-It's really early right now. Let's go when I calm down and am ready to meet him.

-Should I stay with you, or do you want to be alone?

-No, you have to work and I need to investigate too. I'll call you when I get near you.

-Okay then, take care. And whatever happens to you, I'll be by your side.

Jihoo smiled at her and she left.

She drove at the light speed to work, because she was late.

She sat on her desk, after being scowled by the principal.

As she sat down, she saw a really well known face smiling at her. But her face didn't seem so happy.Seeing him was like hell for her.

He made her doubt about her relationship. She almost ended up the most important thing in her life.

Gaeul felt like she was about to explode.She stomped to the principal's office and asked him about Yijeong.

The principal answered smiling:

-That man is a really important potter. The most famous one in Korea, and winner of 13 international pottery contests. He is going to be the professor of an extracurricular activity.Pottery. As you are good at pottery too, I told him you would be his assistant in his classes and he accepted gladly. Thank me; this will be a great opportunity for you. You will be able to learn and become almost as good at him. 

-Sir, if you excuse me, could you exclude me from this project? I am really sorry.

-That doesn't sound like thank you. Well, your class starts in 5 minutes. Get out. And don't forget about your extracurricular class as an assistant.

Gaeul left with a sigh. This would make her life more complicated.