Pleading for forgiveness

Different person

Gaeul wanted to call jihoo so bad, but then she remembered the words he said:

"-Don't call me before I do it first"

She was really desperate. She knew he would call her, but when? what would he say? would it be the end of their relationship?

Lot's of questions came to her mind.

She then remembered yijung. Why did she go to him? Hadn't she forgotten him yet? What would his girlfriend think?

She pitied that woman. She felt identified: how she would give her all to him, but yet what he could only think about was alcohol and his other girlfriends.

She gasped, not because of yijung, but because of jihoo. He was the best thing of her life, and it couldn't be wasted because of that piece of crap.

---

Meanwhile in yijung's house, miran let him in and led him in his couch. He was so heavy.

She slept next to him, until he woke up the next morning.

He felt scared, but then realised nothing could have happened because they had their clothes on.

He then pushed miran so she would fall of the couch, and wake up.

-What are you doing here? 

-I've missed you

-You didn't answer my question. I don't want you here, get out!

-Why do you hate me?

-Is that a question? After all the shame I went for because of you, you are asking me that? 

-I told you, I did it because I love you.

-Well, let me repeat it to you again. I DON'T.

Miran was starting to get upset. But she wouldn't give up so easily. 

-Is this because of that girl?

-What girl?

-That girl, gaeul. She carried you from the bar, you were pretty drunk.

-You met her? What did you tell her?

-Well, I told her to stay away from you because you are my boyfriend.

-WHAT?! why did you do that? Are you insane? I'm not even your friend, and you tell her we are dating?

-I'll warn you something. You better act like a good boyfriend, because if not, that will end up hurt. Got it?

Saying those words, she left really mad.

--- 

It was breack time when gaeul got a phone call.

-oppa is that you?

-I think I'm ready to talk to you. I'll fetch you at the lunch break.

Those words, made gaeul the happiest person ever. She waited all day long until lunch time.

-Oppa! 

-Oh gaeul! let's go.

---

At the restaurant jihoo was the one who started the conversation.

-I think I overreacted a little bit.

-Oppa, the truth is, I don't know how I should act. I know for sure I don't have feelings for him, but I just feel disgust when I see him. And I want you to know I don't act that way to avoid falling for him again.

-Okay, maybe I overreacted. It's just I don't want to be hurt twice.

That made gaeul the happiest woman in the world, because that meant they coud continue living that love story.

Suddenly, a known face came in towards her:

-You !-and slapped her really hard

gaeul didn't get a thing of what was happening, so did jihoo.

-I don't know what happened between you and yijung yesterday, but he wouldn't talk to me now. I thought I told you to get away from him.

Jihoo couldn't believe what he heard. They had just forgiven each other. Jihoo couldn't bare it anymore and stormed out. 

Gaeul worried just ran after him, leaving miran alone at the restaurant.