Trying to fix things

Different person

Jihoo had been thinking about what soeun told him, and decided that maybe talking up things wouldn't be so hard.

A week after meeting soeun, he went to kim bum's workshop.

-How's that hand? It's been a long while since you used it right?

-Uhmm. yeah. What brings you here? I thought you were mad at me.

-Yeah, I still am.But I thought that we could talk all that happened. I know you were kind of missing her and that it was a mistake. I mean, she was a really important person for you.

-I think that there is no point on coming here. I mean things will become worse.

-No they won't if you just admit that you were wrong and promise me it won't happen ever again.

-What? The fact that I kissed your girlfriend? Or that I kissed gaeul?

-Both of them.

-Well, I can promise you that I won't kiss your future girlfriends. But I will do it with gaeul. I mean, she was mine from the beggining.

-Yeah, until you screwed it up.

-That's why I came back.

-I think I've got your answer. It's a pity that such a longlasting friendship is ruined so easily. 

-Jihoo, I love gaeul. Don't come telling me those kinds of things, because nothing can change my feelings.

-No, you are wrong. You're just infatuated. You're just confused.

-No. I think I know my feelings pretty well.

-Goodbye yijung.

After he got from yijung's workshop, jihoo called gaeul.

-Hey, gaeul.

-Hi, is there something wrong? You sound upset.

-I tried to talk to yijung, but things turned out worse.

-Uhmm, i'm sorry. Do you want me to talk to him?

-No. I already know he is capable to do.

-Hey, I woudn't be able to harm you twice. You know that. Just trust me.

-You are right. Maybe all of this happened because of my jealousy.

-Ok, thanks. I'll talk to him, then.

Gaeul finished working and called yijung.

-It's a miracle you are calling after all that...incident.

-Let's talk face to face. Where can we meet?

-Oh well, I didn't see that coming. You can come to my house if you want to.

-Ok then, I'll be there in a while.

Gaeul was on her way to yijung's house, what she didn't know was that miran was going too.

Just in the moment gaeul arrived, miran and yijung were kissing.

Gaeul saw that and didn't know what she should do. She had this weird feeling; it was kind of a deep heartache.