Solving problems

Different person

Two weeks had passed, and everything was at the same mess.

Jihoo had asked gaeul some time, and gaeul was going crazy waiting for him.

That time made her more confussed about her feelings. She didn´t feel jealous of miran, but seeing her with yijung just caused on her a bitter sensation. But she knew that her heart belonged to jihoo.

One day, after a lot of thinking, jihoo went to gaeul´s working place. Gaeul had finished her work and was as tired as hell.

When she was out, she saw jihoo waiting for her in his car. After her trip with yijung, that was the first time she felt happy. Even though lots of great things happened to her.

First of all, the kindergarden director had congratulated her for her awesome skills in that conference. The kindergarden had a better reputation, which meant an ammount in her salary.

Second, she started going to some tango lessons. It was for free, because the owner of that dance academy was a friend of hers. She was so good at it, that she was offered to participate in presentations.

She couldn't wait to tell him everything. Besides, he seemed to be quite in a good mood.

Jihoo finally approached her and said:

-How have you been? 

-Stop talking and let's go to eat. I'm raveneous. I haven't eaten for two weeks.

-Yeap. I've noticed. You look a lot thinner.

-Umm, thanks for your compliment. And if you don't know, it's sarcasm.

-Well, I prefer you the other way, now you look too boney.

-If you want me to be as I was before, buy me some food.

-My pleasure.

So they went to a fancy restaurant. Jihoo had a really big smile in his face. Anyone would know it was something related to gaeul, because she was the only person that could make him smile that way.

-Jihoo, I don't know if you want to talk about this, but I want to know. Did you come to tell me to stay as friends or to come back?

-What do you think?

-I really don't know.

-Then what do you want it to be?

-Well, I thought it was obvious. I want us to come back to stay as we were before, the happiest couple ever.

-Do you still believe in soulmates?

-Yes.

-And...do you think I am your soulmate?

-I don't know because I can't know the future. But I want you to be.

-Well. that answer makes it all clear. I want to make up. To stay as that happy couple we were before.

-Oh...and jihoo...

-Yes?

-I know it is inaproppiate, but, I kind of ruined your relationship with yijung and...

-And you feel uncomfortable?

-No, no. It's not that. It's just that I feel like it's kind of my fault, and I really don't want to do this to you guys. It's a really important friendship.

-Okay...I'll think about it.