CHAPTER 2

Dreams do come true

 

Author's POV

(At Incheon Airport.)

Nayu raced out of the airport and shouted "WADDUP SOUTH KOREAAAAAAAA~ NAYU IN THE HOUSE." She dropped her bags and started running around like an idiot admiring everything with hangul on it, which is obviously, everywhere.

 

Sooyeon soon came running out looking left and right *Where is that idiot? She came out without me.* She finally spotted Nayu and facepalmed herself.

 

She dragged her luggages and stomped over to grab Nayu's hoodie. "Fangirl one more time like that and say buh-bye to your ALL your k-pop merchandises AND your ego."

 

Her eyes widened and immediately wiped off the goofy smile that had been on her face with something like Kris' face, fixed herself up, and walked to the taxi stand like nothing ever happened.

 

Sooyeon sighed and followed the suite, shakes her head while muttering something like "I should take a serious consideration to steal all her prized possessions and burn them one by one in front of her if she does that again."

 

As they were waiting for a taxi, "Holy Bacon." Nayu gave Sooyeon the wtf-look "I know you love Baekhyun but seriously, you don't ne-" she was interrupted when Sooyeon got hold of her shoulders and shook them fervently.

 

"I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT WHERE WE'RE GOING TO STAY!"

 

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT YOU GOT EVERYTHING PLANNED." Nayu shrieked.

 

"Would you just calm your down?! Everyone's looking at us now."

 

Nayu looked around, "Dude, there's no one here."

 

Sooyeon looked up. "Oh. Well, it is what you usually say when you have some idiot screaming at some situation that's not THAT bad."

 

"Not THAT bad? HELLLOOOOO? We would be living in the streets if we don't have a place to stay. And seriously, how can a future star like me sleep on the streets?" Nayu flipped her hair cockily.

 

Sooyeon rolled her eyes knowing that she's just kidding. Just then, Sooyeon's phone rang.

 

"Hello? Wait I mean. Yoboseyo?"

 

"Sooyeon-ah!"

 

"Oh! Hi mummy!" (A/N: I call my mum mummy so yeah, shut up.)

 

"So I guess you've reached Korea safely? Who am I kidding, you're talking to me now. Anyway, I guess you just found out that you guys have nowhere to stay right?"

 

"How'd you know?" Sooyeon blinked.

 

"Mother instincts. So I've told your brother that you're in Korea and you guys would be staying at an apartment your father bought some time ago. And the keys and a paper with the address printed on it are in your bag if you didn't notice."

 

Sooyeon fumbled with her bags and finally found the keys and the paper. "Thanks mummy! Nayu would've killed me if we had to stay on the streets with hobos!"

 

"Haha, no problem. Speaking of Nayu, where is she? NAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~" Sooyeon's mum screamed into the phone.

 

Sooyeon held her phone away from her ear and winced. *Didnt know mum was this loud.* Nayu snatched her phone "HEY MUMMMM!" Ever since Nayu met Sooyeon's mum, she has been calling her mum like she really was her own. *Sometimes, I really wonder if Nayu is mum's daughter instead of me.*

 

She started to read through the address, strangers would think that she knows where it was but, to be honest, she has no idea where it is and what's more is that she's been looking at the font of the words instead of the address, thinking of something like "How does a printer print words so prettily without even smudging it?".

 

Nayu hung up and looked at Sooyeon, staring blankly at the paper, immersed in her own thoughts about how printers work.

 

Nayu went over and smacked the back of her head. "YAH! What was that for?" Sooyeon sulked while rubbing the back of her head. "For stopping my best friend from thinking of something useless. Mum said that L.joe would come over to the apartment later to check up on us." Nayu said while getting her luggages into the boot of the taxi, and got in the taxi's passenger seat. 
 

Sooyeon just stood there while muttering, "I'm older than her and she said 'yah' to me? She always hits me like that hmph. She will laugh like an idiot, fart continuously and accidentally spit saliva on her crush when she ever meets him which is highly impossible since she's all tomboy and -"

 

Nayu rolled down the window and shouted,

"I KNOW YOU'RE COMPLAINING THAT YOU'RE OLDER AND STUFF BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IT'S JUST BY A MONTH! SO THAT DOESN'T COUNT. AND PLEASE GET YO' FAT DOWN HERE SO THAT WE CAN LEAVE TO OUR APARTMENT."

 

Sooyeon sulked even more and reluctantly brought her luggages into the boot. She got in the taxi and leaned over to give the paper with the address on it to the driver.

 

She looked over to the left where Nayu was seated. *HAH! She's stupidly looking at the scenery outside. Payback time. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*

 

Sooyeon grins evily and leans closer to Nayu's ear, "STILL, I'M 648 HOURS OLDER THAN YOU. AND YES, I COUNTED."

 

"YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

*Sigh, youngsters these days..* The driver shook his head and drove off to the apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Uhh, hey? o_o So, it's me EmoMonster who updated. :D Sorry for not updating T-T Since ilovebaconandexo and I are kinda busy with...something..? Okay, I admit, I'm not busy AT ALL. I'll try to update more often now, no promises! Who knows when I'll end up being all lazy and not bother about this story anymore, THEREFORE, I request you guys to...

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE comment so that I can have the passion and motivation to write and improve to satisfy the hungry readers, such as myself with other stories *dramatic sigh* hard life huh? Pfft, LOL. Seriously, comment about my story and tell me how it's going so far. It'll be much appreciated. ^^ Annyeong!