CHAPTER 1

Dreams do come true

 

AUTHOR’s P.O.V

  “Ma, ma, ma, ma, Madonna, donna, Madonna donna donna—“

 

  “Errfgh asdfghjkl.” Sooyeon sat up from her bed and stretched, along with a yawn.

She scratched her head and ruffled her morning hair, “I feel like I’m forgetting something…”

  “AH! NAYU!”

Sooyeon shot out of bed, snatched her phone off the nightstand and dialed Nayu’s number albeit blindly, due to the sudden fast movement.

  “AYYYYY NAYU!” Sooyeon greeted her while trying to adjust her vision back to normal.

  “WHAT!? It's freaking 10 A.M on a Saturday and you’re ing me and my sleep!? SERIOUSLY BRO? I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER!” Nayu pretended to sob through the phone.

  “Yeah I know what time and day it is but you’ll thank me later.”

  “What the fu— "

  “Remember my brother? We’re gonna visit him in Korea! I already asked your mom, you have her permission! Aaaaaaand, there are open TS auditions!”

  “…”

  “Nayu?”

  “Shhhh. Give me a moment to fangirl…

GURRRRRRRRRRRRRL, we’ll get to meet our idols if we make it!!!! THE IDOLS THAT WE ALWAYS SPAZZ OVER BRO!”

Sooyeon laughed and looked up to the posters on her wall. Teen Top, B.A.P and EXO, and many more…

  “So, when do you wanna plan our audition item?” Sooyeon asked her, ready to rack her brains on ideas for their audition.

 “Today…

When we land in Korea.

Sooyeon could almost feel Nayu smirking through the phone.

Sooyeon groaned and facepalmed,

  “Oh god why.”

____________________

A/N: HELLO. It was me the co-author that updated today.

It was short but... It's just the first chapter! D;

Please comment on the story (since it's mah boost,ya' know what ahm sayin'?)

And maybe I (Or maybe EmoMonster too) will be able to update longer and faster chapters.

Soooo ehhh, annyeong for now xD