No Chapter-Name. XD

I Love You, I Hate You

*MiNah's POV !! :)) *

*while running* .... W-what the heck CHO MINAH?! W-WHY IN THE WORLD YOU ARE BLUSHING?! HE JUST.. UGH.. H-HOLD YOUR HAND! I-IT'S NOT I-I-I-INTENTIONAL!..  i guess.. *madly blushing*

 

* No One's POV! XD *

after running through the hallway, Donghae and Minah arrived infront of their room

Hae: *beams* here we are!

MN: *still blushing* ugh.. d-donghae-ssi...

Hae: *looks at Minah while Smiling* hmm.. neh?~

MN: ugh.. ch-chogi.. y-your ugh... h-hand.. and m-m-mine.. *looks at their interwined hands*

Hae: *realized what she meant and blushed furiously* o-oh! *removes his hand* m-m-m-m-ianhae..

..

..

..

..

..

..

awkward

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

MN: u-ugh.. should we.. ugh.. enter t-the room.. ugh now?.

Hae: y-yeah.. i guess.. * while holding his nape*

 

Hae opens the door and looks inside the room. The teacher is currently finishing her introduction about the subject that she will be teaching when the Donghae peeks inside.

 

Ms.Kim:....those are the lessons that we will encounter this semester.. and.. *looks at the door where he spotted Donghae* explain to me WHY ARE YOU LATE MR LEE? YOU KNOW I HATE STUDENTS WHO ARE LATE IN MY CLASS!

[A/N: a random Ms. Kim for a seonsengnim. XD ]

Hae: uhm.. Good Morning Ms. Kim. Sorry If I'm late... I just met the new transfer student and guide her here..

Ms. Kim: oh is it? Mind if you tell where she is?.

Hae:*nods* *pulls Minah inside*

MN: *shy* *bows* good morning.. Ms...?

Ms. Kim: I'm Kim Yoo Jin but you can call me Miss Kim. I'm your Math Teacher *smiles* and you are?..

MN: Choneun Cho MiNah~imnida. *bows again*

Ms.Kim: Hello Ms. Cho. You can seat at the back.

MN: Kamsahamnida seonsengnim. *Smiles and bows* 

Ms. Kim: and as for you Mr. Lee...

Donghae stiffened and gulped. He knows that if a student is late in her class, that student will clean the whole messy faculty room for the detention. 

Ms Kim: I'll let you off this time. But when you are late again, You know your detention.. *glares at Donghae*

Hae: a-araso seongsengnim. .. *bows* kamsahamnida *immedietly goes to his seat*

 

When MiNah got to the place where Ms. kim pointed her to sit.. She saw her seatmate and...

MN: *whisper-shout* OHMYGOSH! QIANNIE?!

 

 

 


HELLOOOOOO GUYS! THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT FOR THE 1st CHAPTER!

Here's the 2nd Chapter! I know it's tooooo... short for update. but like i said, it'll be detailed. i want this story to be slow. XD

 

Heechul:tch. you're just lazy to do a long one.*smirks*

Me: NO I'M NOT! Infact, I'm going to update the 3rd chapter tomorrow!

Kyuhyun: yeah yeah~ whatever, just let us appear at the story now.

Me: It's not yet time! XD

Eunhyuk:*looks at the update* oh~ who's that qianne? a new character to appear?

Me: *grins and nods*

Sungmin: eeeee! But my name is sungMIN. it should be MINNIE not QiANNIE. *pouts*

Me: who told you it's your turn to appear huh?!

Sungmin: b-but..

Leeteuk:*covers Sungmin's mouth* you're not the author. Let Author-nim to decide when will you appear. kay.

Me:*grins* Good Job Leeteuk-ssi!

Leeteuk:*Thumbs up * :)

 

I just updated this ff because I'm uploading an unboxing video on my youtube! go check it out! youtube.com/user/RememberMePinocchio

So. hope to see you next time! Don't forget to click subscribe and drop a comment! comments are always welcome :))

BUUUUHBBBYYYYYEEEEE! :)))