My Brother's Oh-So-Called FRIENDS.

I Love You, I Hate You

 

MN: Annyeong Haseyo~~ Chi MiNah - imnida~ *bows*

Chul: and Victoria's here too!!~ *beamed*

Vic: Yo oppa-deuls~ :)

Min [ as in Sungmin OKAAAY. XD] : So Minah, this is Leeteuk Hyung *points at Teuk*

Leeteuk: Annyeong Haseyo~ Choneun, Park Jung Soo-imnida! But you can call me Leeteuk~ It means special~ You know why? because.. *continue to bluff 'His Story' but the others ignore him so SungMin continued introducing their friends*

Min:*whispers to MN: just ignore Him. Trust me, you'll hear his story EVERYDAY so you don't need to regret ignoring him today..* ANYWAY, that is Heechul Hyung.

Chul: *speaks in English*My Name is Kim Hee Chul.English name, Joker. J.O.K.E.R , spelling. Do You understand?

Minah: *in English*: Yes, I understand *smiles*

Chul: Very good!

 

[A/N: For those who don't know about Hee's introduction here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFcZc7ifiNs&feature=player_embedded#at=11 It's from Good Daddy SHow :)) ]

 

Min: and this is...

MN:*looks where SungMin pointed.* omo.. donghae-ssi?

Hae: *slightly waves* h-hey..~

Kyu: wait, you know him? If I remember clearly, Hae doesn't go with Min in China back then..

MN: anii~~, we accidently bumped each other when i'm searching for my first class today~

Chul: you mean..

Chul and Min: ooooohhh~~ *obviously understand what's happening. Plus kyuhyun. It's just that, Kyuhyun didn't teases Hae. More like, he's in poker-faced mood.*

Teuk: *whispers at Heechul* wae, wae? why are you cheering? What for?

Chul:*whispers back* don't you get it?!?

Teuk: ughh... no?

Chul: aish, you're so slow you know?

Teuk: yeah whatever just spill it!

Chul: Later..

Hae: I'm g-going to order. Wh-what do you want g-guys?

Kyu: Just get the usual.. *poker-face*

*the rest just nodded*

MN: I'll go with you Donghae ssi~

Min: Yeah! Minah, Better help Mr. Timid with our lunches~

Hae: y-yah Hyung!!

Chul: Just go get our Lunches! PPALLiiii!!!

 

MN: wait~ *looks at Victoria* What do you want to eat unnie?

Vic: Anything will do. *smiles*

 

When the two left to order the food...

 

Teuk: *glares at Heechul* YAAAAAHHHH! PPPAALLLIIII ! MAAARRRREEEEHHBBBWWWAAA!!

Kyu: Tell you.. what?

Chul: *in a sing-song voice* Why we spazz like a girl  when MinAh introduced herself~

Vic: I'm curious also, Why did you cheered?

Min: remember the girl that Hae bumped earlier?

Teuk: *thinks* hmmm.... yeah... ?

Chul: MinAh is the one who he bumped in..

Vic: ughh... So? what's the deal? ..

Min: well.. Hae told us that "the girl" that he bumped earlier is the *with a girly voice* "Angel that fall from the sky sent by God for him~". If you know what i mean~

Chul: MEANING. Donghae has a crush on MinAh~

Vic&Teuk: ooohhh~

Vic: More like.. Love at First Sight?

Chul:*Snaps* BINGO! 

ALL: *laughs except Kyuhyun who still has his poker face*

 

Min:*nudges Kyuhyun's arm* Are you alright?

Kyu: h-huh?. y-yeah~ ...... .... ...

Min: whatever you say..

 

Vic:*remembers something* ooohh!!So that's why he blushes when Vixien smiled at him! 

Teuk: ye-- wait. Who's Vixien?

Kyu: It's MiNah. Her chinese name.

Chul: Why would she --

Kyu: remember when i told you that My Family went to China when I'm 9yrs old ?

Min: *nods vigorously* and that's how i met them!!~

Vic: me too! *giggles*

 

*+* Meanwhile at MinAh and Donghae's side *+*

Hae: u-ugh.. what d-do y-you want M-MinAh-ssi.. ?

MN: hmmm~ I want .. *points at the left* oh ... no no.. no.. that.. *points at the right* ugh.. no. no.. how about.. *points at something while pouting*

 

Donghae's POV 

that pout.. it's so cute.. that lips that are pouted ... those eyes that sparkles.. those pointed-nose of her It's just..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PERFERCT.

 

No One's POV

Donghae didn't notice that he said the last part aloud.

 

MN:*looks at hae* what? are you saying something DongHae ssi?

Hae:*snaps back at reality. XD* h-huh?

MN: i said.. are you saying something? i heard , you say perfect.. what is perfect.?

Hae: ugggghhh.... per-perfect... th-the f-food!! L-looks p-p-p-perfect t-t-to e-e-eat... t-that o-o-one.. *points randomly*

MN: oh..kay..

 

**Let's just skip owkie? XD

 

After Lunch break~ while walking at the corridor.

 

Vic: Hey , what's your next class?

MN: let's see.. *looks at her schedule* dance.. how about you?..

Vic: awww.. mine is Korean~

[Suddenly.. donghae runs towards them]

Hae: hey!

Vic: annyeong~~

MN: *waves*

Hae: what's your next subject?

Vic: Korean~

MN: dance.. you?

hae: same as Victoria, Korean.

      ugh.. Minah-ssi.. do.. do you w-want me to y-you to go to your n-next class?

Vic: YAH OPPA! Why MinAh is the only one you're inviting? there's another person heeeeerrrrrreeee!!

Hae: eassyyyy~ it's just that, we have the same class. so we can go there together after we her to the dance studio.. so? *looks at MinAh*

MN: if it's okay to you.. *smiles*

 

When they reach thedance studio..

Vic: are you okay here? we'll go now~

MN: *nods*

Vic:I think SOMEONE doesn't want to go.. YET. *peeks at Donghae's side*

Hae: *blushes*

Vic:*chuckles* anyway.. we'll go now. FOR REAL. *smiles* *pushes Hae* BYEEE VIXIEENNN~

 

{AFTER}

 

MinAh is alone infront of the dance studio when she heard a music playing the comes inside the door of her class. She looks at her watch and she notices that it's too early for students to enter their class. Because of her curiosity, she peeked at the door and at that moment, she saw the swiftest dance moves that she ever saw, danced by a man.. a handsome man , if you ask her..

 

 

OKAAAAY PEOPLEEE.. I DIDN'T Notice THAT I DIDN'T FREAKING PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER.

 

This is official

**SEMI-HIATUS**