Bestfriends :)

I Love You, I Hate You

*MiNah's POV! :))*

pheww.. I thought seongsengnim is too strict~ good thing that she's kinda nice.

Now, i went to the seat where seongsengnim pointed to and I saw my bestfriend, Qian-unnie~~! OMG! WHY IS SHE HERE?! oh.. i forgot to tell you, She's my bestbud when My family is still living in China. She's just a year older than me~

 

MN: Is it you Qian?!

Vic: [A/N: as in Victoria Song] *looks at MN* *gasp* OHMYGOSH! VIXIEN?! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE!~!~

 

Then Ms Kim look at us and shouted,

Ms.Kim: Is there any problem Miss Song?

Vic:*just realized that her excitement makes her to shout* A-ani seongsengnim. Cheosumnidaa..~

and thankfully, Ms. Kim proceeded writing her lectures.

 

I giggled because of Qian-unnie's sillyness while she glared at me~ ooooohh~ SCARY. note my sarcasm there okaay. XD i sit down beside her.

 

Vic:*whispers* Long Time No See Vixien!

 

By the waaay~~ When my family is still living in China, i have my own Chinese Name~ and it's Vixien~ too foxy right? kekeke~

 

MN: you too unnie~ wait, Why are you here?

Vic:*rolls eyes* obviously too study..

MN: like yeah, i know that~ but what i mean is , why are you here in Korea? you should be at China now, studying.

Vic:*nods*  yeah. but one day, this school mailed me to tell that they offer me a scholorship to this prestigous school~ WELL~ I've impressed them with my oh-some skills. *grins*

MN: tch. arrogant.. *pouts*

 

Did I tell you that she's a proffesional Ballerina in our school in China? Like heck, all the time the school needs a representative in any ballet contest, the school always picks her! All the people in my old school idolize her because she has the looks and talents.~ i envy her! *pouts* KIDDING! i just love her~ cheessy i know. XD

 

Vic:*giggles* I'm just kidding you know~ anyhow, why did you transfer here in SAU? I thought you want to study at Sapphire University and learn how to dance like a pro?

MN:*sigh* you know eomma, she's soo protective on us. She want me to study here because of oppa. He also studies here...

Vic:W-w-w-whaT?! G-g-guixen is also studying here?!

MN:*nods* hmmm~ you don't know? he just transfer here last semester.

Vic: OMO? Jinjjayo?? why i didn't see him here?

MN: I don't know.. maybe he doesn't want to see you *mehrong*

Vic: *hit Minah's arm playfuly* don't be so mean. *pouts*

 

**BREAK TIME! :)))**

 

MN:*while fixing her things* hey qian, do you want to eat lunch with me and oppa?

Vic: OMO?! JINJJA?!?!?!

MN:*puts a finger infront of * heyy, quiet down... so?

VIC: OFCOURSE!I'LL EAT WITH GUIXEN! i mean w-w-with b-b-both of you *chuckle nervously* i-i-is that a q-q-question?! XD

 

*DONGHAE'S POV! :3*

FINAALLLYYY! It's break time! i looked at Minah's direction.. and she's with... Victoria? It's a good thing she have a friend already here~ but i think they know each other already. Like they're friends long time ago? anyway, i just want to invite Her to eat lunch with our group so i approached them.

 

Vic:oh~ *looks at Hae's direction* Donghae-oppa! *Smiles*

Hae: hey vic~ hey Minah~ i just wanna ask if both of you want to join us, me and my friends to eat lunch?

MN: Donghae-ssi, Cheosumnida but .. qian and me will eat with my brother's friends..

Hae: q-qian?.. who's qian?

Vic:It's me oppa. *smiles* it's my birthname~

Hae: *chuckles* oh yeah~ i forgot that you're Chinese.~ but how did... wait. Do you know each other loong time ago? as in, your already friend before thi semester?

Minah and Victoria nods.

Hae:oh~

MN: I'm sorry again donghae-ssi ...

Hae:eyy, kwenchana!~ maybe next time?

MN:*nods* yeah~ will do *smiles*

 

Did i mention to you that she smiles like an angel? 

..

..

I already did?

..

..

..

okay.. XD

 

because of her smile, i blushed. Did i tell you that she really looks like an angel?

..

..

..

..

..

okay i'll shut up now. *locks my lips and throw away the keys XD*

 

Vic:uggh.. oppa? kwenchanayoo? why are you suddenly go red?

Hae:n-nothing.. i-i g-g-got to g-g-go, BYE!

 

the i run outside the room. Phew. aish, LEE PABO-HAE?! are you really coward or what?! you are easy to blush! you're sooo lame!

 

While my mind is fighting with myself, a my phone beeped.

 

From: Evil Kyuhyun >:E

To: Donghae Fish

 

Hey guys. Do you remember when i told you that my sister is transfering here in our school?. Well, today is her first day here and i want her to eat lunch with us. I just want to inform you. If you don't want, then you can eat at another table. >:D

 

Tch. This evil brat. he should be thankful that he's my hyung, if not.. I'll kick him into pieces becaue of his rudeness.

oh well, i'll go to the cafeteria now. Might as well greet Kyu-Hyung's sisteer~

 

[A/N: look again at foreword. I made Kyuhyun as the HYUNG. XD]

 

**CAFETERIA! :P**

 

*No One'S POV! :D*

MN:*searchingfor her oppa at the crowded cafetreia* WHY IS THERE SOOOO MANY PEOPLE HERE?!

Vic: *sarcastic* because they're hungry? let's just hurry okaaay? i'm so excited to see guixen-oppa again~ 

MN: you still have a crush with my idiotic brother aren't you? *teases*

Vic:*blush* o-ooh. Shut up.. someone might here you!~

MN:*chuckles* oh! *already spotted his brother's seat* there they are~ * walks toward them*

 

*DONGHAE'S POV*

I already reached the cafeteria a spotted Heechul hyung and others so i walked towards them then sitted in my regular sit. when i look at my left, i saw Minah and Victoria walking towards our table. YES! She changed her min! SHE'S GOING TO EAT WITH ME! Can't take my handsomeness ee? *grins*

 


Victoria: YEY! i already appeared here! kekeke~ ANNYEONG HASEYOOO~ CHEONEUN VICTORIA SONG-imnida! One of the Minor Characters here in'I Love You, I Hate you'~ *smiles*

Me: By the waay~ THIS IS CHAPTER 3! sorry but i can't post chapter 4 today. i just got home and i'm really tired. *pouts*

Heechul:*whispers: tch. Lazy author*

Me: YAAAAH! i heard that!

Heechul: sooo what? IT'S TRUE THAT YOU'RE LAAAZY! *MEHRONG*

Me: *throws my notebook where this story is originally written* HERE! GO TYPE THIS IN AFF, NOW!

Donghae:*afarid* h-hyung, st-stop. Author is already angry at you..

Heechul:*walks away*..

Eunhyuk:*picks up the notebook* *flips at the pages* soooo~ some of us will appear at the next chapter? *raises his eyebrow*

Kyuhyun: FINAALLLY! 

Sungmin:*peaks at the notebook* really?! i wanna seeee!

Leeteuk:*snatches the notebook* eyy, just wait for the story okaay? *gives back the notebook*

Me: Thank You Leeteuk-ssi . wait, you're being nice to me so that you can appear at this story already? *raises eybrow*

Leeteuk:*elmo laugh* i know you're a smart girl author-nim *winks*

Me: eeeeewww~ stop winking~ :P

Kyuhyun: let just appear already okaay?  we're waaaaiting!

All: YEAAAH!

Me:*face palm*

 

Victoria: anyways, while they are having a chaos there~ i'll be the one to say farewell to you guys~ Thanks for viewing this story! Don't forget to click Subscribe and drop comments~ Author needs ENERGY! ENERGY = COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBERS. SO go do comment and subscribe now! *smiles* BYEE! *waves*