Love at first sight? i guess..

I Love You, I Hate You

   It's first day of school and Minah is currently searching for her room. Yes, she's a transferee at Seoul Arts University [A/N: I don't know if there's really a universty named just like that. Let me know if there really is. :)] and her first class is Mathematics as written on her schedule but she is.. kinda lost.

 Suddenly, she bumped on somebody that made her fall on the ground and her things to be scattered.

MN [Minah] : oww.. *still on the ground*

?? : o-oh! cheosumnida.. *bows* *then helps her to stand and pick her things*

MN : ...  *stands*

?? : *hands her things* i-i-i'm sorry again..

MN : ani~ kwenchana~.. *smiles* by the way, *offers her hand* I'm Minah.~

 

DONGHAE'S POV ! :)

  I'm walking on the hallway when i bumped somebody..

..

..

omo

..

..

..

Is she a person?

..

..

..

..

she looks like an angel..

..

..

..

an angel that falls from the sky

..

..

..

OKAY STOP DREAMING LEE DONGHAE. YOU LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT INFRONT OF HER. POISE!

i snapped out of it and start to help her and she introduced herself.

 

So her name is MiNah? Her name really fits her beautiful face~~

 

 

Hae : I-i-i'm d-dongh-hae... *shakes her hand*

 

WHAT THE HECK DONGHAE ?! why did YOU STUTTER ?! AISH! NAN JINJJA BABO-YAH !!

 

 

...

...

...

...

...

okay.. it's getting awkward after introducing ourselves..

..

...

...

hae: u-ugh.. so.. are you a transferee here?.

             OFCOURSE SHE IS! IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME SEEING HER HERE! FOOL!

MN: ah-yeah~ actually.. i'm kinda.. ahm.. how can i say it.. lost?

Hae : *shouts* I CAN HELP YOU! 

            WHAT THE (*&$%?! WHY THE HECK DID I SHOUT ANYWAY?! RELAX! LOOK WHAT YOU DID DONGHAE! SHE LOOKS STARTLED WHEN YOU SHOUT! GOOD JOB DONGHAE.

MN : o-okay..

Hae : s-so.. what's your f-first class? I mean.. subject.. NO! i mean .. yes, class.. *blushing because of embarrasment*

MN : *giggles* OhMyGosh you're so cutee~ *pinches hae's cheek*

 

DID SHE JUST CALL ME CUTE?

..

..

..

CUTE?

..

..

..

AS IN ME? CUTE?

..

..

...

OMG SHE CALLED ME CUTE! I CAN DIE NOW!

..

..

..

.

MN: *waves a hand infront of Hae's face* ugh.. Hello? are you alright?

Hae: h-huh? ugh.. yeah.. *blush* 

.. .. anyways, what's y-your f-f-f-first class?

MN: It's Math~

Hae: THAT'S MY FIRST SUBJECT TOO!!! *then suddenly covers his mouth*

.. ugh.. I'm sorry if i s-shouted... again.. *lowers his head and blush*

MN: ani~ kwenchana~ i'm glad that i met my first classmate~ *smiles*

 

SHE SMILED.

..

..

..

YES SHE SMILED

..

..

..

AT ME.

..

..

..

AM I IN HEAVEN ALREADY?!
WHY IS AN ANGEL SMILING AT ME?! I AM REALLY LUCKY~ ^^

 

MN: donghae... donghae.. DONGHAE-ssi~..

 

i didn't realize that She is calling me.

 

MN: Donghae-ssi~ are you really alright? you're always spacing out..

HAE:o-oh! *chuckles nervously* y-YES! i-i-i'm alright, REALLY! *touches his nape because of his nervous*

 

***SUDDENLY, THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS***

Hae: OH! It's already time! ka ja! ~ we'll be late! *grabs her hand and run.*

 

 

 


 

Sooooo, How was it? yes I know, it's boring. It's the first chapter anyway. it's prety normal for the first chapter to be crappy. But, expect the other chapters will be more CRAPPier~ XDDD

Anyway.. I'll introduced the characters in every chapter sooo..

 

Kyuhyun: It means I'll be appearing next chapter?

Sungmin: No it's me~

Eunhyuk: Who told you ers appears first on the story?~tch. It's obviously me~

KyuMin: WHO ARE YOU CALLIING ERS HUH?!

Heechul: tch. Beautiful Persons appears first don't you know~ and JUNGSOO! you'll not appear at the next chapter. Old people will have an appearance but at the end of the story.

Leeteuk: YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD! WE'RE JUST AT THE SAME AGE!

Heechul: But i'm more beautiful.

Sungmin: and i'm the one who is cuter than all of you~ that means, i'll be on the next chapter!

Eunhyuk: I told you it's m----

Author-nim: OKAY SHUT IT GUYS. NONE OF YOU WILL APPEAR AT THE NEXT CHAPTER. I GUESS. YOU SHOULD BEHAVE FIRST BEFORE I LET YOU APPEAR AT THE NEXT CHAPTER.. ARASSO?!

Kyu,Min,Hyuk,Chul,Teuk:*nods*

 

SO~ It's a goodbye for now~ don't forget to click subscribe and drop a comment belooooow~ okay? :)