Sungyeol's Aunt

Brother As Lover

Myungsoo quickly pulled away as he felt Sungyeol didn't reply his kiss. He looked at Sungyeol who didn't move, he didn't even look at Myungsoo. He must be really really shocked. And Myungsoo felt guilty because of that.

"I... I didn't mean like that! Seriously! I don't even know what-"

"No, it's okay," Sungyeol said. He turned his head to Myungsoo and smiled.

But Myungsoo just somehow knew that Sungyeol was trying hard to keep his tears. So he walked slowly and hugged Sungyeol tightly, placing his chin right on the top of Sungyeol's head. "Please don't hide those tears anymore. Just cry if you want to," Myungsoo said. He could feel that Sungyeol was shaking his head, but his body was shaking too. Sungyeol must be trying really hard to hide it. But this time, he just couldn't do that anymore.

Slowly Sungyeol lingered his arms around Myungsoo's waist and hugged the younger one tightly. He gripped Myungsoo's tee shirt tightly. All Myungsoo could do was trying to make Sungyeol stopped crying. He didn't know why but he just really hated seeing his hyung cried like that.

"Hyung... It's okay," Myungsoo said softly. He pulled away from Sungyeol and faced Sungyeol. He could clearly look into his hyung's watery eyes. He moved his thumbs to wipe away those tears. He smiled, followed by Sungyeol who joined to smile too. "Don't cry, okay?"

Sungyeol could only nod and he was kinda sure he was paralyzed there.

Sungyeol should admit he loves his brother's eyes...

---

"You know, I don't think siblings do things like these, "I suddenly said. I was unsure about how Myungsoo became really possessive. No, he let me go here and there, but the way he was worried about things was kinda different for me. And I wasn't really sure that sibling-

"Like what?" He asked while playing with his PSP. Not even looking at me.

"You know... Like... Uhm..." I was really unsure. I didn't have a clue how to tell this to him. "I'm not sure that siblings kiss each other... On lips"

Silence. I could even hear the AC's sounds. I was dead. I knew that this would be happened if I said it. He turned off his PSP and sat next to me who was lying on his bed. He looked at me and I was sure I heard a sigh from him.

"So. What do you think siblings do?"

"I'm not sure," I said. "Maybe a kind of having fun at mall, eat some good Korean foods, play some video games, or make a band together," I said randomly. "Do siblings in New York kiss each other?"

That might be the stupidest thing he ever heard.

Myungsoo smiled at me and caressed my hair, while saying, "No they don't. But we're not real siblings"

"So you like to kiss random people?!"

Myungsoo widened his eyes and screamed "No!" loudly and slapped my arm not so strong.

"Hey, I'm just guessing, you know"

"You're a special kind of something," He said and quickly stole another kiss from my lips. Maybe I should wear a kind of mask until I knew the explanation of why he kissed me all the time. Maybe I should buy the bunny mask I saw a few days ago at the accessories store. I hoped they still had it.

"Yeol~! Someone sent you a letter~! Would you go downstairs?"

I looked at Myungsoo and he only shrugged his shoulder. Who was that? I got up from Myungsoo's bed and walked downstairs with Myungsoo following me right behind my back. I walked to the living room and saw mom sat on the couch. I took a seat next to her and he handed me the letter. I tried to find the sender's name but I just couldn't find it. Maybe he or she wrote it inside.

I opened the envelope and pulled out the paper.

'Dear Sungyeol,
How are you? I hope you're good. I'm good here and I think it's the right time to contact you again. I'm your aunt, your mom's sister. I'm sorry that after the accident, I put you into the orphan. You don't know how I hated myself after I did that to you. But I'm really sorry that I had to do that. I didn't have money to pay your living if I kept you with me. I didn't want you to starve or sick or anything. I wish you forgive me.
A few years ago I opened a bakery and it was doing really well. To the point, now I'm doing good enough to take you home. To your family. But still it's your choice. If you hate me too much to live me with, I could understand, I might be really hurt your feelings, right? But please understand the situation before. You're mature now; I know you could understand the entire situation behind.
Please contact me on the number below. I miss you. So much
With love,
Mrs. Lee'

I was stunned by the letter. At last, after these years, my aunt searched for me again. I wanted to meet her so much. She might look a bit different but still she was my aunt. After I lost in my train of thoughts, I realized that Myungsoo and mom were staring at me like I was mad man. I gave them my biggest grin I ever did to them. Seriously, I couldn't hide it anymore. I was too happy and overwhelmed by this letter. Maybe, just maybe, I could meet my real family again.

"This is a letter from my aunt! She's back!"

Mom suddenly smiled so warmly and congratulated me. I hoped my eyes tricked me, because I saw Myungsoo's face changed. I hoped it was only in my imagination. Yeah, I hoped so.

---

 

"Hyung," I called him as we didn't talk to each other for a good 2 hours. He turned his head quickly to look at me. I could catch a big sign of happiness right on his eyes. He was just really excited about the letter. Would he really left this family and get back to his aunt? Would he stay here? Would he leave me alone? Would he stay forever here? Did I have the right to keep him stayed here? Should I let go?

"Myungsoo? Are you okay?" He asked and the realization hit me right on my head. He was already sat next to me, staring at me with his lovely big eyes. I wanted to pull him into a hug but I was somehow hesitated. Why did I suddenly feel so scared to lose this guy? With no word said from me or him, he smiled and pulled me into his embrace. Warm. I couldn't move my arms to hug him back, I just enjoyed this. Did I fall that hard?

Eh! Wait! Had I fallen for him? Since when? I didn't even realize that. All I knew was that I needed him most of the time. I needed him at this house, at college, in my room, in everywhere we could fit together. Could I admit that I needed his too in my heart?

"I don't know what happened to you," Sungyeol hyung said while caressing my head. "I was wondering about what happened to you but still I couldn't find anything wrong. Please tell me if I did something wrong to you. You are one of the reasons I'm still alive. This family is my reason that I'm alive. Please don't do this to me; it hurts a lot that you ignore me"

I couldn't say anything; I would just let him talk this time.

"If you think that I'll just leave this family after I got that letter, you're wrong, Myungsoo ah," He continued, like he could read what was in my mind. "To say the truth, I want to get back to my family even it's only my aunt. But it's hard to leave this family. And..."

He stopped just right there. And... What? I didn't know. He pulled away and stared at me, smiling so warmly.

"And blame yourself for this, because I don't want to lose you..."

With that, I felt his lips started dancing on my lips...

---

[N/A] : Hey guys! I'm back ;D sorry for taking a long long time to update this >.< I hope nobody is mad at me T^T I don't know youy like this chap or no because one side Sungyeol finds his family, but the other side Myungsoo is kinda hesitate about how he should act :| but still I hope you like this chap! Ontokki_WooYeoL , sorry for late update :(( love you guys ♥