He Corrupted My Mind!

Brother As Lover

It had been 3 weeks since the day he brought me to the amusement park. We got closer day by day and I tried my best not to ask anything about his past and the reason he could be in my family. No more asking. I realized that it wasn't important after all. The important thing was that I had a brother and he was a kind and nice guy. What Did I hope more? No, it was enough. And it was better for me to ask because somehow I knew it would be sad. I didn't want to see him crying.

"Mom, where is hyung?"

"Sungyeol? Ah, he just went to somewhere," my mom answered without looking at me. If she didn't want to tell me the details, I learned to just let it be that way. Maybe it was connected to Sungyeol hyung's past. I didn't want to know much anymore. What happened just happened. I couldn't change anything. He was, again, good guy, after all.

My mom said that my dad and she would go to my grandmother's place and it was better for me not to join because they didn't want Sungyeol hyung to be alone in the house. I nodded. It was better for me to be at home. It would take a long long time to get into my grandmother's place and I didn't want to feel more tired than this. I still missed my home after all.

"Take care of yourself, Myungsoo," My mom said. "I've called Sungyeol but he said he couldn't go home until midnight. He said sorry to you," she continued. I said it was okay and said farewell to them and with that, my parents drove to my grandmother's place.

I went back to the couch and watched the TV. Not long after that my phone vibrated. I took it and looked that I got a new message. Huh? Who was this? I didn't know this number.

From : (unknown number)
It's Sungyeol ^^ are you okay being alone at home? I can't go home now. But I'll be home at 9, do you want something to eat? ^^

So it was Sungyeol hyung. I quickly replied his message.

To : (unknown number)
It's okay hyung. Uhm, anything will be good. Korean food will be better. I miss Korean food. Will be waiting. Don't be too late!

I smiled at myself. I might look like a fool for smiling all by myself. Crazy. These days my head was filled by Sungyeol hyung's face and gestures. Smiles. Laughter. Bright sad eyes. What was happening to me? I sighed loudly and turned off the TV. I stood up then walked to the kitchen, taking myself a glass of cold ice water and drank it. I had to refresh my brain or it would think about more things about Sungyeol hyung.

I looked at the clock. 1 p.m. I decided to go upstairs and sleep at my room. 8 hours weren't short, right?

---

I woke up and realized it was night already. I slept too long. I looked at the window and realized that it was raining so hard outside. I could hear storms and kinda hated it. Then I realized that my phone was ringing. I took it and saw the caller ID. Unknown Number. But I remembered this number. Sungyeol hyung.

"Hello, hyung?"

"Can... You... Open the... Door? It's.... Ughh... Soo cold," Sungyeol hyung said, almost like whispering. I threw my phone to the bed and ran downstairs. As I opened the door, I found the wet Sungyoel hyung standing in front of the door. He had placed the food on the small table so they wouldn't get wet like him. He smiled at me while shivering hard because of the cold. I pulled him inside and made him sat on the couch. I didn't care even I would be scolded by my mom because making her couch messy.

I ran to the plastic bag of food, bring it inside the house, and closed the door. I placed them on the kitchen and ran upstairs to take Sungyeol hyung's towel. I ran downstairs and looked at the wet shivering guy on the couch. I sat next to him and gave him his towel. He mouthed 'thanks' to me and smiled before taking the towel from me. He was busying himself drying his body.

"You look like a cat, hyung," I suddenly said. He looked at me and laughed.

"Indeed," He replied. "And this cat is hungry. Can you heat up the food so we can eat?" He asked me. I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I took out the food from the plastic bag and all of them were really Korean food. I felt bad for him. He really brought me these foods and I made him wet like that.

I heated the food up one by one. Yeah, sometimes eating them a bit because they smelled and looked so nice, and they tasted good too. I liked them all. I was busying myself 'tasting' the food one by one when I suddenly heard a chuckle. I turned my head and saw Sungyeol hyung was walking towards me.

"If you eat them like that, you will leave nothing for this hungry cat," Sungyeol said and laughed. I laughed too and kinda realized that I was blushing. But, why was I blushing? Argh. Stop this thought. He smiled at me and went away to the table. He sat on the chair and waited for me to finish heating all the food up. I should make it faster.

After I finished heating up the food and placed them on the table with his help, we were ready to eat. I ate the food first since he asked me to taste it again - even he knew I already did while I was heating them up. He stared at me.

"They're good, I like them," I said. He sighed in relieved and started eating too. "I think you have already known the answer, why bother asking again?" I asked.

"Because I want to hear it right from you," He said and gave a bright sweet smile. Could he stop smiling at me with that smile even for an hour? It drove me crazy. No, I didn't hate it. I loved it too much that it made me crazy.

Ah, seriously. What had gotten into me? He really corrupted my mind these days. I wanted to see his smile, his eyes, and his lips. I wanted to hear his voice, his laugh. I wanted to... Have him? No!

"Argh! Stop this!" I burst out unconsciously. He looked at me, looked so surprised that I suddenly shouted like that. I felt my face became hotter. "N-nothing, hyung. Let's continue eating," I said, then continued eating the food faster and made me choked. He patted my back no so hard and nagged me about how fast I ate and it made me choked like this.

He stood up and got back with a glass of water. He gave it to me and asked me to drink slowly. I did like what he asked and as I felt better, he sat back next to me.

"You scared me!" He nagged again. "If you do that again, I won't bring any foods and let you die in hunger"

"You won't do that," I said calmly.

"Why won't I?" He asked, trying to act annoying.

"Because you love your brother so much that you won't let me die in hunger," I said calmly and continued eating my food. He stared at me with his mouth opened a bit. I wanted to pinch those puffy cheeks of him so badly.

We continued eating out dinner and without washing the plates, we ran upstairs. Just when I grabbed my knob, Sungyeol grabbed my wrist and I turned back at him.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" He asked softly. "It's raining hard and I'm kind of scared," He said softly. I stared at him and he really looked scared. I nodded and we both walked to his bedroom. We both got on the bed and the truth I couldn't sleep because of my thoughts of sleeping together with Sungyeol hyung. He really corrupted my mind. I hated him. I hated him for being so bright, for being so nice, for being so kind, for being so cu-

Suddenly his arms were lingered around my waist and he got closer to me. I opened my eyes slowly hand realized how close we were.

Ah, I'm sure I won't sleep tonight...

---

[N/A] : make this in a day make me feel so happy and lovey-dovey *shares loves to everyone* anyway, I don't even know why this fic became so fluff like this *it'ssofluffyicandieeeee* LOL so they are getting closer nowwwww *soclosesotheysleepwitheachother* nyahahaha I kinda want to reveal something but I'm not sure... will it be too fast? what do you guys think? anyway, hope you guys enjoy this fic! love you guysssss *hugs and kisses* ♥