Sungyeol's Parents

Brother As Lover

It was 11.30 p.m. and Myungsoo couldn't sleep at all. He had re-read all of his comic that he bought a few days ago and he had nothing to do. He went online for a few minutes and he felt bored already. He sighed. He had to find something to do. He sneaked out from his bedroom and silently walked to the stairs.

But he heard voices from his parents' room. The lights were still on, that meant his parents weren't asleep. It seemed like they were discussing something and that made that young boy felt so curious. What would his parents talk in the middle of the night like this? Were they talking about their love like what cheesy couples do? Myungsoo shook the thoughts from his head and tip-toed slowly to his parents' room.

"Does he ask about Sungyeol again, yeobo?"

"No, he doesn't"

He quickly realized that his parents' were talking about him. And yeah, he never asked anything again about Sungyeol. He wanted to make things as normal as possible and that meant no more asking about his 'new' brother.

"It's a relieve," his father said. He sat on the edge of bed and sighed. "I don't want to make things awkward again for Sungyeol. He needs months to accept us as his parents. Those tiring moments"

His mother nodded and looked at his husband, smiling. She said, "Yeah, I still remember that. You know, we have to accompany him to his blood-related parents' graves. It's sad to go there alone for him"

Graves? What were they talking about? So, Sungyeol wasn't really his brother, hm? So Sungyeol was adopted, right? Myungsoo turned around, leaning his back to the white wall, scared of being busted by his parents. He had no time to think there. He quickly tip-toed back to his bedroom and locked the door.

Myungsoo laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Sungyeol wasn't his blood-related brother and it meant his parents just adopted him or maybe only bring him right to the house and never changed his surname. Ah, Myungsoo realized that the first time they met, Sungyeol didn't say his surname too. Maybe that was because he didn't want to confuse Myungsoo and was still in love with his real surname.

"I hate guessing like this," Myungsoo said to himself. He took out his camera and looked at the photos he took a few days ago when he and Sungyeol went to the Han River.

---

"I wanna take some photos. Where should we go, hyung?" Myungsoo asked while grabbing his camera. Sungyeol looked at him and suddenly smiled.

"Let's just go to Han River. It's beautiful!"

Myungsoo nodded and Sungyeol quickly took the car key. They both went to Han River in silence. No one talked in the car. Myungsoo was too busy with his camera and Sungyeol just didn't want to disturb his younger brother. it took them about 30 minutes to be arrived at Han River. Sungyeol parked the car and they both quickly got out from the car. Sungyeol just sat randomly under the tree and let the younger took the photos of Han River.

Myungsoo was really concentrate with his camera. In New York, he could spent all day long just to take photos. He would save it and made it into a CD. A lot of CDs were made by him already and he hadn't been satisfied by them. He wanted more.

He turned around to his older brother and suddenly stunned. His brother looked at the River and smiled bitterly. He stared at his older brother for a good 3 minutes before unconsciously rose his camera and focused it on Sungyeol before taking the picture. He looked at the result and he really loved it. He did it again and again till Sungyeol realized that he was being the object of photos.

"Yah~ Don't take my photos," He said, a little bit loud. He pouted and that made Myungsoo wanted to have more photos of his brother. He took another photo of pouting Sungyeol and then laughed. He ran in smal steps and sat next to Sungyeol. "Delete them, Myungsoo ah"

"Never," Myungsoo exclaimed while scanning through his camera. Photos of Sungyeol, he really really liked them. "It's my camera, I can do anything with this, including take your photo and save them," Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol looked at his younger for a long time before finally said, "Okay, save them well, okay?"

---

Myungsoo really didn't sleep all night long. He moved Sungyeol's photos to his laptop and made a CD named as 'Sungyeol hyung'. He played games, listening to songs, looked at Sungyeol's photos, and back to his game again and again. He glanced at the clock. 5 a.m. It meant Sungyeol had waken up already. He paused his game and walked to the window. Right. There Sungyeol was, sitting on the swing. Myungsoo took his camera and ran downstairs.

As he opened the door to backyard, he took a photo of Sungyeol from his back. He did it again and again. Sungyeol heard the clicking sound and turned around just to find Myungsoo with his beloved camera. Sungyeol sighed and smiled. He really couldn't stop Myungsoo from taking his picture after all, so yeah, just let his brother did it.

"Are you satisfied now?" Sungyeol asked as Myungsoo stopped taking his picture. Myungsoo nodded. "So, why are you here?" Sungyeol asked.

"Just wanna talk to you, can't I?" Myungsoo asked. Sungyeol only nodded a few times then he played with his swing. Myungsoo wanted to asked him about what Myungsoo heard accidentally from his parents, but he wasn't sure. He was scared that suddenly his brother would be sad and cry all of sudden. But he somehow needed to know this. Because, even he hated to admit it, he wanted to be more than just a brother. And he didn't know why. "Uhm, I accidentally listen to mom and dad's coversation last night and-"

"Now you know?"

Myungsoo looked at his brother. The smile that usually plastered on his face, now turned into a bitter smile. The swing gradually stopped and Sungyeol's eyes were glued right into his eyes. and Myungsoo definitely hated it. He knew his brother was sad.

"I didn't mean that! I only-"

"I was 7 when they got into car accident. A big crash. We didn't come from a wealthy family - like you. So, as my parents were buried, my aunt sent me to the orphan. 6 and half years I lived there before suddenly a couple came and wanted to take a child to be their son because their blood-related son went to New York to study - yeah, it was your parents"

Myungsoo nodded a few times. "So, you were adopted, right?"

Sungyeol smiled and shook his head. "Not really," he said, making Myungsoo confused. "When they wanted to adopt me and change my surname, I said I didn't want to and begged them not to do that"

"So you're still not in my family, right?" Myungsoo asked quickly and somehow regretted it right after he asked it.

"Somehow, yes, you're right," Sungyeol said the sighed loudly.

Myungsoo didn't know what happed to his body but he just stood up, placed his camera on the swing, and hugged Sungyeol tightly. Sungyeol was surprised, kinda shocked actually, but he tought, since Myungsoo was his 'brother', so it was okay. But the next thing Myungsoo did was never expected, from Sungyeol nor Myungsoo himself. He didn't know what got into his body. He couldn't control his only mind.

He only knew he pressed his lips on Sungyeol's lips...

---

[N/A] : MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! *party* I'm sorry I took a longgggggggggggg time. my family brought me to a trip and I just had to join them and definitely couldn't updated this since I don't have laptop (I want NEED one pleaseeee D: ) sosososos, how is it? is the story getting better? :D enjoy this guys! I love you ♥