~The Tourist~

Falling Leaves

Song 1: Boy Meets Girl by FT Island
Song 2: Make It Better Again

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p4mxOdIctY]
[Your POV]

I could see Junsu and Yoochun up ahead as I ignored Yunho’s endless pestering and walked a bit faster so I didn’t keep everyone waiting.

“Oh, ~~~~ ah, do you have any plans you need to inform me of?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, quite bewildered that Junsu would know of plans that I didn’t know I had.

I glanced over at Yoochun who eyed me with a meaningful glance I turned away and looked at Junsu , feeling a bit uneasy by the unwanted attention I was receiving from both Yoochun and Yunho. I’m sure that if I wasn’t wearing so much make-up they would find me disgusting.
I glanced at Yoochun again, he was clearly waiting for me to say something until suddenly Yunho spoke.

“She’s going to hang with me.” he stated confidently.

I whipped my head sideways and glared at Yunho. He flashed me an ‘it’s-okay’ smile and looked happily back at Junsu.

“Um… well, that’s not what I heard… but..”

“You don’t have plans with her. I do.” Yoochun suddenly says in a firm tone.

Then it hit me. I did have plans with Yoochun. I had said he could show me around. I looked apologetically at Yoochun, but he was too focused on Yunho to notice me.
He was trembling slightly, and suddenly something inside of me wanted to hug him. I clenched my fists by my side, and spoke up, rather shakily.

“Junsu oppa, Yoochun oppa has promised to take me around the city for a tour. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you.”

I could see Yoochun’s body relax again, his hands unclenched in the pockets of his jeans.

“Alright then, it’s sorted. Yoochun, take care of my dongsaeng. Yunho hyung, why don’t we hang out today? I’ll get Jae Joong and Changmin to join us.”

“No thanks.”

Surprised, I looked at Yunho. He had brushed Junsu’s hand off his shoulder and was now staring at Yoochun. It seemed like they were telepathically talking to each other; angrily, after a minute or so, Yunho turned and walked away.

“Oh well, I have work to do anyway.” Junsu said as he turned back to me and smiled.

“Be safe, if Yoochun tries anything, call the police. Have fun.” Junsu ruffled up my hair and pulled me into a hug before fist-bumping Yoochun and getting into the car; that had waited for him for the past half an hour.

Yoochun and I stood in silence on the curb. Most of the cars had left now, and only a couple of girls remained, gossiping and waiting for their ride.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see Yoona and her friends looking at me. The girl she was with earlier was glaring at me. I quickly looked away and down to the pavement.

“~~~~ ah, are you okay?” Yoochun asked.

With my eyes still focused on the ground I nodded, not that anyone could really tell who I was nodding to.

“You know, I’m not below your feet.”

I looked up and jumped back. Yoochun’s face was only inches from mine, and it scared me to think that he might’ve seen my scar. He definitely would have run away for sure.

“Sorry I startled you. Are you okay?” Yoochun asked, his eyes suddenly filled with a concerning look that reminded me deeply of my father.

“Yeah. You were… too close..” I explained, fidgeting with my fingers as Yoochun continued to stare at me from afar.

“Sorry. Well… can we go now?” he asked in a gentle tone.

“Oh, right. Sorry.”

Yoochun chuckled slightly, the sound was like that of wooden wind chimes making music in the wind. His voice was low, but it was musical and more beautiful than anything I had heard since my parents’ death. I felt slightly warm in the face, and looked back up at him. He gave me a small nod and opened up the car door that was next to us. I nodded and got in, waiting as Yoochun went around the other side and got in.

“Ajusshi, can you go to the park near our house please?”

I looked up at the driver, he nodded and smiled before the car started moving off.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h80CcSdbR9Q]
[Yoochun POV]

The car was silent, except for our breathing and the quiet murmur of the car’s engine. Outside, everything was passing by faster and faster as our driver picked up the speed. I dared not look over at ~~~~, in case she got scared. There was no real reason I wanted to take ~~~~ to the park. It just seemed like a quiet place where we could talk and relax. A place where she could maybe find her smile again. I wasn’t sure if she would smile. But I wanted to have a little hope and faith.
I continued to wonder about how I was going to make her smile again, wondering how I would get her to be comfortable around me. If Yunho could do it, then I’m sure I would have no problem.

After twenty minutes, the car pulled up against a street corner, I got out and opened the door for ~~~~, telling her to leave her bag in the car. I thanked the ajusshi and told him to come back in about half an hour.

“This is Harang Park.” I explained, ~~~~ nodded and followed me as I walked along the path that wound itself through the trees and benches.

“It’s one of the most peaceful parks in all of Seoul. It’s also my favourite place to go to read. It’s a lot better than the school cafeteria.” I explained.

“I bet it is.” ~~~~ whispered, the corners of her lips lifting ever so slightly.

“Do you want to keep walking, or would you rather sit down?” I asked, as we passed a wooden bench underneath a maple tree.

“I don’t mind.” she replied.

We continued to pace slowly through the park, I walked in front of her, walking backwards once in a while to see what she was doing. I smiled at the ice-cream vendor who I had become familiar with through my frequent visits. He eyed ~~~~ and gave me two thumbs up. I smiled slightly and shrugged. Thankfully, ~~~~ didn’t notice me.

Her hair hung loosely around her shoulders, and the wind gently played with it. it and pushing it into, and around her delicate features. Her lips didn’t show any sign of movement, and I felt like a complete failure for not making her happy. This wasn’t going to work, waiting for her to be comfortable around me was going to take more time than I thought. I had to focus. Today was going to be a tour… I had to make it fun.

“~~~~ ah, let’s go shopping.” I suddenly suggested.

“Shopping?” she asked, bewildered.

“Trust me.”

Without thinking twice, I grabbed her hand, pulling her all the way across the street to where our car was parked. I opened the door and quickly pulled her in next to me.

“Ajusshi, I’m hungry.”

With a small nod, our driver pulled away. It wasn’t until I needed to put my seatbelt on, that I noticed ~~~~’s hand was still in mine. I pulled my hand away, and immediately ~~~~ pulled her hand back into her lap, clenching her fists together and looking out the window. I put my seat belt on and looked at my now empty hand. I had no second thoughts about taking her hand, it didn’t feel wrong at all. If given another chance I might’ve kept her hand in mine.
After about ten minutes, the car halted to a gentle stop and I got out, I quickly made my way to the other side, only to find that ~~~~ had already let herself out.

“When I said shopping, I kind of meant eating.” I explained, trying to break off the air of awkwardness that now surrounded, and smothered us.

“I know now.” she answered simply, avoiding my eyes as much as she could.

I began to walk and ~~~~ followed me without a word.

“Choose something.” I said as the smells of the market filled my nose.

“You choose.”

“Dokbukki?”

She nodded.

“Alright, Miss Kim, this way to the best Dokbukki store ever!” I announced, receiving weird looks from the ajummahs around us.

~~~~’s eyes grew wider, obviously shocked from my sudden outburst. She followed me, avoiding the stares of everyone.

“On your left, we have some dessert stalls that you can go to once we’ve had some savoury foods.” I said loudly with a smile.

“Yoochun oppa, stop it. Please?” she begged, I could see her cheeks turning pink now.

My heart was beating faster now, ‘Yoochun oppa.’ I liked the way the words sounded when she said my name. I grinned at her, and for once, I felt alive. She was suddenly the adrenaline pumping through my veins.
We stopped at a stall and waited for ~~~~ to choose something to eat. We argued for a bit to determine who would pay, but after a while ~~~~ gave up and we agreed that she would buy the desserts.

“Well Miss Kim, what would you like for dessert?” I asked ~~~~ gently, trying not embarrass her any further.

“How about we just get some ice-cream. I liked Harang Park.”

I nodded and agreed to take her back to the park. I had always been fond of Harang Park and for some funny reason, I felt happy that ~~~~ felt the same way I did. But the fact that she was more comfortable around the new guy annoyed me.
One, because I had known her for longer, and she had never spoken to me as much as she had spoken to him. Two, I’ve been so nice to her, the new guy probably just wants her number and who knows what else. And three… well… just because I don’t like it…

“Do you like the new guy?”

 

Author’s Note: Haven’t been updating, sorry. -.-’’
Hehe, anyways, poor Chunnie… could number three just be jealousy???
Hehe. I will try and update soon everyone, I hope you all had a good Christmas! Do tell me all about it!!! ^_^ I hope I’m forgiven for any typos. ^_^