Lunch Box of Love

Forget how to Smile

Oppa, what are doing?” Seohyun asked when she saw Kyuhyun’s busily working in the kitchen.

“Making lunch,” he simply said.

“For me?  Wow, thanks,” she shouted in joy.

“So just shut up and eat your breakfast,” he said.

“The breakfast seems like auntie’s,” she said frowning her eyebrows.

“That’s auntie’s, I’m just making lunch,” he answered.  Seohyun shrugged and ate her breakfast.

“Thanks for lunch, Oppa.  I’m off!” Seohyun said after finishing her breakfast.

“You don’t forget anything, do you?” he reminded her sister.

“Nope, everything’s ready,” she hit her school bag.  “See you, Oppa.  Have a nice day!” she said.

“You too,” Kyuhyun answered shortly.

Kyuhyun went to the office bringing two boxes of lunch and wait until lunch time to go to Taeyeon’s florist.  He won’t give up that easily.

Lunch time he shocked Taeyeon by showing in her florist again.

“Good noon, Taeyeon ssi,” he greeted cheerfully.

“What are you doing here?” she asked in unfriendly tone.

“I want to have lunch with you,” he lifted the lunch boxes.  “But I guess you don’t want to,” he sighed.

“Okay then, here’s your lunch.  Don’t forget to eat even if you’re very busy,” he smiled.

Taeyeon just stared at him.

“I’ll come back this afternoon to bring the box back, see you this afternoon,” he said and then went outside.

 

Just like he said, he came back to the florist in the afternoon to find that Taeyeon didn’t even touch the lunch.  He sighed.

“Have you eaten?” he asked, no respond.

“It’s pity, I’m full already.  Guess I have no choice other than bring it back.  See you again, Taeyeon ssi,” he bid his goodbye.

When he went outside, he saw a stray a cat and decided to give the food to it.  He sat in the florist’s veranda and feed the cat.

“Hello cat, I guess I’ll come everyday to play with you,” Kyuhyun giggled.  “What are you? male or female?  I see you are a female cat, how about I give you a name?” Kyuhyun played with the cat and the cat responded nicely.

“Hey, I think you’re a spoiled brat just like Cho Seohyun!” he felt like teasing his sister even she’s not there.  “How about being my sister’s lost twins?” he smirked at his own idea.  “I’ll name you Cho Joohyun.”

He took a photo of the cat and sent it to his sister, Look here, Seo.  This is your lost twin, Joohyun.  Greet her! Khekhekhe he wrote.

From Seobaby: What are you doing, Oppa? =<

To Seobaby: Look she’s pretty just like you!  well she’s spoiled so she is you twin sister. :p

Kyuhyun’s laughing at his act and held up the cat.  “Look Joohyun, she’s your sister,” he showed Seohyun picture to the cat, Meow the cat responded.  Kyuhyun laughed again.

“What a cutie you are! Khekhekhe.. I would like to bring you home, but I think you should be here to make sure that Taeyeon agashi over there doesn’t do foolish thing anymore,” he smiled while patting the cat.  “But I think just go to pet salon is okay, isn’t it?” he smirked and brought the cat to a nearest pet salon.

 

Taeyeon POV

Why is he so stubborn?  What the lunch was about!  It’s not like I know him or he know me.  He’s just a brother of my friend.  Enough with giving feeling with strangers! I can’t bear being hurt anymore!

“Have you eaten?” he asked.

“It’s pity, I’m full already.  Guess I have no choice other than bring it back.  See you again, Taeyeon ssi,” he bid his goodbye.

I just stared at him blankly.  I hoped he’ll give up and stop bothering me.

He walked outside and met the cat that always played here.  He fed her and played with her, at least today I didn’t need to feed her.  She’s a nice cat, sure people will love her.  What’s with me! Why did I watch him? No, I was watching the cat, not him.

Where did he bring the cat?  Was he going to pet her? Good for her, she would have a new family.  If only my mother didn’t have fur allergic I’ll bring her home.  Bye cat…

Why did he come back again?  What did he want?  Eh, he didn’t come in, he just put the cat and went.  He waved to the cat and not even glanced here.  Why did I fell lonely?


Sorry to make Joohyun as a cat's name :D