ChangSeo Special Chapter!! :)

Forget how to Smile

Changmin looked at his phone, or just stared blankly.  He was still at Kyuhyun’s house since his father didn’t yet forgive him but Kyuhyun’s message gave him hope.  Silently, at least that was Changmin thought, Seohyun entered his room, and she tapped his shoulder made Changmin jumped from the bed.

“Seo…” he was speechless.

“What’s wrong, Oppa?”

“Nothing, it’s just—“ he didn’t continue his words instead he glanced to his phone.

“Did Kyu Oppa texted you?” she asked curiously.

“Hmm… nothing.  Would you like to talk a walk?  Or do you want to go shopping, have you bought for tomorrow’s dress?”

“I just need to take my order in my usual boutique.  Ah, you can take me there!  I’m planning to ask you anyway,” she smiled.

“O—okay,” Changmin stuttered, he took his bag and went out the room.  When he realized that Seoyun was still in the room he turned his head and found Seohyun smiling at him.

“Wha—what’s wrong?  Aren’t you coming?” he asked.

“Oppa, why are you so weird tonight?”

Well, Changmin indeed felt nervous around Seohyun that time.  It was different with any other times when he spent those with girls he didn’t truly love, but it’s Seohyun and – yeah.  He’s not usually nervous around her since he had always tried to suppress his feeling, he was afraid that Kyuhyun’s feeling for her was still there and didn’t want to take everything which belong to his bestfriend.  But right now, he’s going to marry, his text before made Changmin realized that Seohyun was free available well, not Kyuhyun’s muse anymore.  With this realization, all the feelings for her came to the surface and he felt very nervous than ever.  He didn’t know what to do.

“Oppa!  You look blank again, what’s wrong?”

Changmin beamed, this girl, in front of him, he’s sure to make her his.

“Nothing, Seobaby.  Let’s go!” he smiled.  The purest smile ever he ever made.

“That’s creppy,” Seohyun remarked.

Changmin chuckled, Oh my, how can this little baby ruined the moment.

“Come on!”

They went to the boutique and Changmin asked her to have dinner outside.  Seohyun’s parents were in Korea to attend her brother wedding but they were dating somewhere so she agreed to have dinner outside.

“Seo…” Changmin tried to speak.

“What is it, Oppa?  You don’t usually hesitate like that.”

“What if—“he paused again.

“What is it?” Seohyun thought she knew what it was about.

Changmin sighed, he looked into Seohyun eyes and then calmed himself.  “What if Kyu didn’t show up in his wedding, just like I did?”

Seohyun froze, frowned, and then hit Changmin, “You’re crazy!!”

Changmin chuckled, “why are you so serious?” and he merong-ed her.

“Don’t ever joke like that again!  I don’t even want to think about that’s possibility, Taeyeon Unnie deserves better,” she merong-ed him back.

“So I’m not better enough for her?” Changmin laughed.

“You are.”

“Well yes, I’m not the best for her.  But I’m sure I’m totally the best for you,” Changmin words flew like that, if he could choose he would like the confession to be more romantic than that, but the impact was would be the same anyway.

Seohyun stared at him for a quite long time, “I don’t think so.”

Changmin stunned.  He never thought she would reply like that.  “You don’t like me?” he asked.

“What about you?  Do you like me?  And oh, I don’t like you.”

“Okay.”  Changmin hung his head.

“Pabo!” he heard Seohyun said.  His narrowed his eyes and looked at her.

“I love you!  And I’m waiting for you to say those word to me all this time, even I wanted to hear you say I like you from you once but you never did!”

Changmin realized his mistake, even before he gave a vague statement.  He blinked his eyes.

“I—I love you too, Seobaby.  I love you very much!  I always did, do, and will love you,” finally he said it.

Seohyun gave him a peck on his cheek.  After his shock for the sudden act, he chuckled and kissed her on the forehead.  “Would you like to meet my father?”

“I would like to meet father,” she chuckled.

Then, they drove to Shim mansion and talked to Mr. Shim.

“Dad, this is Cho Seohyun, the one and only girl I love,” he introduced her bravely and proudly.

Mr. Shim looked at Seohyun with an expressionless face and then cleared his throat.

“So, when will the wedding take place?”

“Tomorrow?” Changmin answered confused.

“That fast?  I thought Seohyun was still a senior high student,” he laughed at his own joke.

Seohyun’s face suddenly blushed red and Changmin tried to process the words and then BAM it hit him.

“Dad!”

And his father continued laughing while Seohyun busily blushing.



Sorry I'm never very good at making ending~

but hope you'll enjoy it.. thanks! :D