Chapter 5

My Happiness Is You

 

Your dad and Uncle Lee have decided to meet at the restaurant they used to hang out together. Your dad arrived earlier and after ordering a cup of coffee, he waited there patiently for Uncle Lee to come.

“Mianhe, I’m late!” Uncle Lee apologized as he sits down.

You dad shake his hand at him. “You’re not late, it’s just me who come earlier.” He explained.

“So, what is it you want to talk about?” Uncle Lee asked impatiently.

You dad take a sip of his coffee. “Hyomin backing off from the marriage.”

“What!” Uncle Lee couldn’t believe what your dad has told him. “What happened?”

“Stay calm Hee Seong. It’s actually like this…..” Your dad started to tell him what had happened last night.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You walked along the sidewalk after finished your class.

“Aryoung-ah!!” You turned around at the voiced.

“Ah, Ray Oppa! Waeyo?” You asked him.

He handed you a book. “You left this in the class.”

“Jinnja?” You looked at the book you hold in your hand. “I must forget to take the book with me then since it’s quite a few here.” You lift up your arm which is holding the stack of books.

“Yeah I can see that.” He smiled at you as you took the book from him.

“Gomawo Oppa.” You thanked him before both of you take a separate way.

You continued walking along the sideway enjoying the wind blowing through your face.  Sometimes you just closed your eyes and just enjoy the atmosphere.  This is the greatest feeling ever!! Without you realize, someone is watching you closely from his car. You jumped childishly over your shadow and when you looked up you saw him.

“Minhyuk Oppa?” You take a closer looked at him. Then when he knew you saw him, he quickly ducked out from his car. He stand outside his car and smiled at you.

You walked to him. “Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“I just get bored. Got nothing to do, so I decide to come here and see you.” He said.

“Jinjja?” You slightly swung your body to right and left.

“I guess you already finished your class?” He asked you.

You nodded. “Yes.”

“Going home now?”

“Yes, unless you want to take me somewhere else.” You grinned.

He chuckled. “Actually, that’s my plan. Let’s get inside.”

You quickly ducked inside his car and after buckled your seatbelt he drove to the town. Both of you end up at a café .

After finished make your order, you looked at the people who are sitting around you. There are lovers, families, teenagers and what caught your eyes the most is the older couple who are sitting at the end of the room. They looked happily chatting and teasing each other.  You keep on smiling looking at them while Minhyuk enjoying himself looking at your smiling face.

You turned your sight to the front and you caught him looking at you. “Oppa! Why are you looking at me like that?”

He just keeps on smiling at you. “Why can’t I look at you?”

“Because it is weird, or do I have something on my face so that’s why you keep on looking at me like that?” You pouted at him.

He chuckled. “No. It just because I miss that smiling face so much.”

You can feel your face begin to turn bright red. “Stop talking nonsense Oppa!” You bit your lower lips and turned away from him gaze.

“Waeyo? You don’t miss me?” Minhyuk looked at you with his puppy eyes.

“No!”

“Yah!” He shouted at you. “ So that’s why I don’t receive any email from you!” He burst out.

“Yes!! But you did email with Unnie. So she did tell me about you.” You told him.

He seems unsatisfied with your answer. “But I wish your name appear in my inbox at least once when I open my email!”

“Mmm.. ottoke? I’m too busy to email to you!” You stuck out your tongue at him.

“Yah!! Aishhh..” He shouted half mad at your statement making you laughed at him. Senseless girl!! “Maybe you’re too busy with your ‘boyfriend’ huh?”

“Boyfriend? I’m too busy even to get a boyfriend!” You frankly answered him. Then the waiter came and serves your drinks.

“How about the guy who passed you the book?” He suddenly asked about Ray.

You think for a while. “Pass me the book? You mean Ray Oppa?”

“So his name is Ray huh?” He interrogated.

“He’s my classmate. Well to be honest, he’s one of the hot guys in my campus and even has his own fanclub cheering on him.” You explained and take a sip of your drink.

“So you like him?”

“Mmm.. well he’s a nice guy. We always do the assignment together.” You can see Minhyuk’s face change when you didn’t deny it.

“So I guess you like him huh?” His voice became slower and he looked down at the table.

You looked at his face. “Aigoo!!” You pinched his nose, hard.

“Awww!! That’s hurt!!” He rubbed his nose and stare at you.

You beamed. “Stop making that face okay. It doesn’t suit you at all!”

“Even it doesn’t suit me, but do you have to pinch my nose that hard!!” He retorted, and before you could reply, his hand already at your nose, pinch it hard like what you did to him. Payback time!!

“Aww!! Oppa that’s hurt!!” You quickly rubbed your nose. “Now great, we have two clowns in the house!” You referred to your nose and his nose, redden because of the pinch.

“At least I’m not alone!” He grinned and both of you laughed ignoring the other people who looked at both of you weirdly.  Aryoung-ah....How I miss you so much…  Just if you could feel the same…

Without you notice, someone else inside the café is watching intensely at you and Minhyuk pinching scene. The person grip the tablecloth hard while continued watching both of you teasing each other.

Minhyuk paid the bill after both of you finished and then both of you walked out from the café.  The person is still following you. Minhyuk suddenly grasped you hand and hold it tight as both of you walked side by side. You shocked with his sudden action and looked at him but he just ignored you and face the front. You could feel the butterflies in fluttering in your stomach.

“Oppa….” You called him. He stopped and turned to you. “Are you okay?”

He looked directly to your eyes saying nothing. After a while he begins to speak. “I… I’m fine.” He gave you a fake smiled.

“Are you sure about that because..” You didn’t manage to finish your sentence as he pulled you into a hug. You could feel his heart beating faster just like yours. Something wrong with him today..

“Aryoung-ah, can we meet more often?” He still hugged you.

You slowly parted with him and smiled. “Of course, Oppa.”

I want to spend the time as much I have with you before the marriage took place. I know it might be unfair for Hyomin but I just…. just can’t hold myself.. Mianhe Hyomin-ah..Just for this time being, after we got engaged I promise I will try to about forget my feeling toward Aryoung.. *finger crossed*

He went back holding your hand after parting from the hug. Somehow you can see something is bothering him in his eyes when he looked at you. So you just let him hold your hand if it’s can comfort him.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update!! Hehehe

Please comment/subscribe XD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Introducing :

Ray ( C Clown)