Chapter 1

My Happiness Is You

 

“What? Me getting married? Daddy, you must be kidding me right?” Hyomin shouted at your dad. You in your room shocked with her loud voice and quickly go to your sister’s room. You stand quietly behind the door and eavesdrop their conversation.

“Hyomin-ah, I know it supposedly not to turn out to be like this but our company really had a huge finance problem and this is the only way to solve it.” Daddy carefully explained to unnie.

“Yeah right. By selling your own daughter to the other rich old guy huh? What a nice way to solve the problem dad!!” Hyomin hissed can’t except daddy’s explanation.

“I’m not going to sell my own daughter to anyone. It just..”

“Just what??.. Don’t tell me you just want to lend me to that person and after he had enough with me then he can leave me!! Is that what you want??”

“Hyomin-ah, Jaebal.. Please understand. If we can’t solve this problem many people will suffer. Hundred staffs in our company will suffer. They also have a family to feed on.” Daddy let out a big sighed. He know Hyomin won’t listen to him since it is the matter of her future and life.

“NO!! I won’t get married no matter what!!” She said being stubborn.

“Hyomin-ah..”

“Why don’t you ask your lovely daughter, Aryoung!! I’m sure she will listen to you since she is a kind daughter unlike me!!” Hyomin evilly smirked at daddy.

“Aryoung still young. She just got enrolled to Seoul University and I don’t want to burden her with this thing.” Your dad defensed you.

“See!! You always defense her like she’s your only daughter!! Daddy, I’m also your daughter. Why can’t you treat me like her!! I wish I would die with mom in that accident so I don’t have to face this alone!!” Hyomin shouted as her tears drenched her cheeks. You who stay behind the door also couldn’t hold your tears and cried.

Pang!

You shocked and quickly closed your mouth with your palm when your dad slapped your sister. Unnie..

“Don’t you ever bring up that accident again!!” Your dad said between his gritted teeth.

Hyomin rubbed his cheek and sobbed. “I HATE YOU!!!” She shouted at daddy once last time and barge out from the room. Your dad who snapped out of it quickly goes and tried to hug her but she pushed him away and ran out. When she opened the door she surprised seeing you in front of the door.

“Unnie….” You said in a lower voice.

“MOVE AWAY!!!” She pierced you with a glare before pushed you down on the floor. She ran out from the house leaving you and your dad. You turn to your dad when you see your dad lying down on the floor with his hand at his chest.

“DADDY!!” You quickly ran to your dad.  You can see your daddy in pain. His heart attack comes again. You quickly searched for the medicine inside the drawer and when you find it you feed it to your dad. Your dad holds your hand before he passed out.

“Daddy! Don’t make me scared!! Jaebal!! You quickly called for your family doctor, Dr.Jang.

You stand there back and forth worried about your dad when Dr.Jang examined him. “Don’t worry Aryoung. He’s fine. I already inject him with the medicine. He’ll need a rest and please don’t make him stress arasso.” Dr. Jang reassured.

“Thanks doctor.” Then you send him to the front door.

You walk inside your dad room and seat next to him on the bed. You caressed your dad cheek before gently plant a kiss on his forehead.

“Daddy, please be fine. I already lost mummy and I don’t want to lose you.” You sobbed and your tears fall down onto his cheek. You lay down on his bed, hugged him and fall asleep.

 

Infininte Club

After fighting with your dad, Hyomin drove herself to Infinite Club. This is her favorite club and she always spends her time here with her friend.

“Hey Hyomin!” Someone greeted her and s his arm around her neck.

“Annyeong L Oppa.” She answered him slow. At this time she really doesn’t feel like talking to anyone.

“What wrong, baby?” L turned her to face him when he saw tears on her cheek.

She quickly wiped off the tears and look at him. “I’m good Oppa. It just sometimes I think God being unfair for me in certain situation. “

L caressed her cheek and plant a soft kiss on it. “You want to talk about it? I’m here. You can tell me!” L tried to calm her down.

She tugged his shirt and hugged him tightly. “Gomawo Oppa for always be here for me!” She buried her face in his chest.

“I’ll do anything for you Hyomin-ah” He hold her tight. “You want to get out from this place?”

Hyomin nodded. “Let’s go to your place.” She said weakly.

“Arasso.” L hold Hyomin at his waist and both of them walked out from the club.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!

Another story from me. Hope you like it!! XD

Please Comments/Subscribe.

Thanks :D