relaxing

The 4th forbidden floor

 

Author's POV

Leeteuk struggled. But it seemed useless. "Taeyeon! Stop it! Taeyeon!! Wake up!" he shouted but the what the girl only did was just attacking him even more. "Yah! Kim Taeyeon... Stop!" Leeteuk growled, but taeyeon was only staring at him with her whole-white eyes.

Leeteuk gripped her hand so tight even his knuckles turned whiter. Taeyeon struggled but leeteuk way stronger than her, stronger than he looked. 'How do I make her.. conscious again?' Leeteuk thought in frustration.

Taeyeon managed to struggle. She even got wilder. Taeyeon tried to leeteuk's memory too. Leeteuk could see the first time he entered SM building passed in front of his eyes, but he struggled with all the power he had.

But, leeteuk recognized, when taeyeon was hitting her and even tried to his face too, that a slight tear flowed down her cheeks. She was crying. 

Leeteuk gripped her wrist even tighter than before, until taeyeon groaned in pain. Leeteuk frowned as he used all his energy just to control this midget in front of him.

Then, he kissed taeyeon. He kissed her right on her lips. However, although they weren't at the right situation, leeteuk was still happy. He cursed himself as he felt like he was taking advantage from taeyeon. But, it did work! Leeteuk even was very surprised when suddenly, taeyeon stopped struggling and her eyes back to normal.

"Woah! Who are you! Why the hell you kiss me?!" Taeyeon squeaked in horror. Leeteuk was startled. "You.. you don't know me?" leeteuk hissed in disbelief. Taeyeon shook her head innocently.

"Oh Gosh~" Leeteuk slapped his own forehead. "Tell me what do you know about yourself" Leeteuk ordered. Taeyeon scratched her head. "I am Kim taeyeon. I know who's my parents, my school, and my house in Busan. That's all" She said hesitantly.

"Am I... amnesia?" She asked, narrowing her eyes and looked at leeteuk. "Kind of like that" Leeteuk murmured. "Then I'm supposed to be in the hospital! Why am I here?" She asked again. "So many things to be explained, before going to this incident part, taeng" Leeteuk said.

"Seems we have a lot of time?" Taeyeon suggested. Leeteuk sighed. He tried to open the door and it swung open easily. He pulled taeyeon out from the room and explained everything. I mean, really really everything, from the first time she entered SM as a trainee, until today. Luckily, leeteuk had watched over taeyeon and did care about her so he knew almost everything about the girl who was listening like she was listening to a story telling.

Taeyeon listened with a jaw-dropped as she listened the part how did they get into these troubles. "Is it.. real?" She asked in astonishment. Leeteuk rolled his eyes. "Of course!" He said. "But... how can I.. umm... amnesia?" She asked again.

Leeteuk doubt that he would tell her about the unfaced figure or not. Then, he decided that taeyeon must know about it. So, he told her. She shrieked in horror as she listened to the unpleased story. "Oh My... is it ... real?" She asked again.

"Yes, taeyeon-ah. All I've said is real." He said. They've been wandering around for half an hour, but still no sign of any of their friends. "It's too... terrible.." Taeyeon mumbled. Leeteuk embraced her and patted her head lovingly. 'Don't worry. You have me" Leeteuk said. Taeyeon blushed. Although she didn't remember anything, she was pretty sure that she must somewhat have a kind of feeling toward leeteuk.

"Taeyeon! Leeteuk!" they heard someone, or maybe, more than someone, called them. They were frozen, afraid of what else the creatures would appear. But, the creatures were actually their friends, Kyuhyun, sooyoung, donghae, and jessica, which made them sighed in a big relief.

"Yah! Where were you?" scolded leeteuk. They all apologized and told the whole story while leeteuk told his story too, included how taeyeon lost her memories. "Taeyeon~ you don't remember me?" asked sooyoung sarcastically.

Taeyeon shook her head. "But I'm your husband!" Sooyoung puted. Taeyeon widened her eyes. "Eeh? Am I a lesbian??" She was shocked, making the others burst out into laughter. "No, idiot! You have that man beside you. She's just kidding" said Jessica. Both Taeyeon and leeteuk was blushing.

"I guess we have to find the other 4 now" said donghae. She clutched Sica's hand tight. Leeteuk cleared his throat. "Did I ... miss something?" He asked since they didn't tell him the HaeSica part. "A lot, hyung!" Donghae said, winked to leeteuk. 

I just make it a little relax okay?

Sorry for this lame chapter~ but it just... I need a little happy and not scary one

since... I will make the scarier one after this ^^

enjoy the good moments first~~ xD

Although this is a failure, but please be kind to comment >.<