What the hell exactly with this school?!

The 4th forbidden floor

 

Author's POV

"Gyaah! Where is sooyoung and kyuhyun?!" Taeyeon asked in surprised when she didn't find any sign of the shikshin and the gamer. "The same question, dedicated to Donghae and Jessica" Leeteuk said. "Aisssh... those kids!" Kibum complained. "I will find them. You.. go find another clue" Leeteuk ordered. "You can't go alone, oppa! I'm with you!" Taeyeon said. "No! We're with you!" Yoona said.

"Come on guys, we are at least at the same building. It will be easy to find each other. I just want to ensure that they are alright. I have a bad feeling" Leeteuk said. "Okay. But I'll come. You can't go alone" Taeyeon said stubbornly. "Okay then" Leeteuk said, nodded.

Then, they waked slowly, leaving Yoona, Kibum, Siwon, and Yuri. "Oppa... where do you think they are?" Taeyeon started. "Molla. Let's just explore the room we had passed. I'm pretty sure they were still behind us 15 minutes ago" Leeteuk said. Taeyeon nodded.

"Hey... perhaps they are there" Taeyeon said, pointing to a room. Leeteuk saw at the direction. It was the music and art room. They saw 4 shadows, talking and laughing each other. "Those kids... will accept their punishnment! They make us so damn worried and they are laughing like innocent children now? No way!" Leeteuk said uneasily. Then, Taeyeon and he went in the room.

The room was not so big. It was even narrower because of the stuffs like some sculptures, statues, paintings, instruments, and etc in the room. A huge piano was placed in the back, and 4 of them were surrounding it, playing some tuts playfully. While, 3 statues were placed at their right side, like it was watching them carefully, didn't miss any of their movement. 

"Yah! Kyuhyun! Sooyoung! Donghae! Jessica!" Taeyeon shouted at them. Their back was facing the two leaders. They continued chirping and laughing, ignored the leader. "4 of you! Turn around. Now!" yelled Leeteuk. Slowly, they turned around.

"Oh my-" Taeyeon stopped her words and hid behind Leeteuk. They both looked at the 4 figures in horror. They were, however not their dongsaengs. Slowly, their face was darker and darker, like their face were in. Their body grew bigger and bigger, tattering all their clothes. Their skin turned to as pale as the white wall. They turned into an scary big and fat man, with pale complexion, and no face, only a deep black hole, like 

4 of them came nearer and nearer the leaders and both of them were stepped back and back until they hit the door. They tried to open it. "Oppa, quick!!" squealed Taeyeon. "I can't. It... it is... it is locked..." Leeteuk stattered. Suddenly, a slow lullaby echoed the room. They saw the piano, played its own self. The melodies weren’t beautiful at all. It was si scary, gave them a nauseous sensation that they wanted to cover their ears.

With each of the melody, suddenly their other nightmare came, like all what had happened wasn't enough. The statue, started to stood up slowly and grinned, showing the ugliest teeth ever. And started to approach TaeTeuk, together with the pale-unfaced figures.

"OAAAAA..." Taeyeon screamt in pain when one of the creature gripped her hand. "O-oppa..." Taeyeon hissed, asking for help. "Taeng! Get away you disgusting !" Leeteuk shouted in panic. He pulled Taeyeon, but the creatures were way stronger than him.

"Taeyeon-ah! O-omo..." Leeteuk hissed in horror, seeing what happened next. The pale creature, one by one, Taeyeon's face with their 'face', while the living statues held Taeyeon. Leeteuk closed his eyes, refused to see the scary scenery.

Taeyeon struggled, but it was useless. The energy from the unfaced creatures were too strong. They all of her happiness, her good memories. Slowly, a flashback when she first came to SM, when she debuted with her 8 dongsaengs, when she met Leeteuk, when SNSD went for their 1st concert... all those memories passed in her eyes and away fron her head. Tears were dropping on his cheek.

Leeteuk slowly opened his eyes. However, all the creatures.... had gone. And the statues were already sitting again in the same position, acting annoyingly innocent. "Taeyeon-ah?" Leeteuk called her softly.

Taeyeon slowly turned around to face him. "Taeyeon... what happened to you?" Leeteuk asked anxiously. Taeyeon was silent. "Taeyeo- arccchhhh!!" Leeteuk screamt in pain when Taeyeon attacked him by scratching his face. "Since when you have that sharp paws??" Leeteuk protested. "And... since when... your eyes... were... all... white...?" Leeteuk hissed in disbelief. Taeyeon was staring blankly at him. Her eyes were all completely white. No pupils. She grinned, showing her sharp fangs.

****************

Siwon, Yuri, Yoona, and Kibum walked in the 1st floor now. "Kibum, what are you doing?" Siwon asked him. Kibum went approaching a locker. Then, without any meaningful effort, he opened it. "Why did you open it?" Yuri asked him. "There is a writing 'Kim Ki Bum' there" He answered, gulped.

They looked inside curiously, and only found a piece of tattered paper but still readable there. "What's that?" Yoona asked. "Let me see it" Yuri said, trying to take the paper, but Kibum refused. "I'll read it" He declared.

Invisible door. Not at south, north, either west or east.

4 keys are unpredictable.

Death is waiting.

finding the last one till dying.

But I'm still searching.

Kim Ki Bum.

He read it aloud. All of them looked at him, puzzled. "You write it?" Yuri asked. "Of course not. How could I?" Kibum said. "Perhaps, it's another person named Kibum. There are millions Kibum" Siwon tried to answer. They assumed it as the best answer.

"But what's the meaning?" Yoona asked. "Perhaps... a puzzle?" Siwon said. "Maybe.. a riddle to be solved so we can get out?" Kibum suggested. "Yeah! It is telling about a door. And keys" Yuri said excitedly. "But how could we find the door if it's invisible?" Yoona asked. "And why should we find 4 keys if there is only 1 door?" Siwon added.

Kibum shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know. We should follow those instructions. Perhaps it is the only way to get out" He said calmly. "How can you so calm oppa?" Yoona asked. "I'm not as calm as you see. I'm afraid of the part 'death is waiting'" Kibum said. "Yeah. no one would like it" Siwon said.

Suddenly, they heard sounds of crying. They looked each other, hesitated for what they're going to do. "We are useless if we aren't finding out" Siwon concluded. They nodded and went to their left, where the voice was coming.

It came from the science laboratory. Yoona gulped. "I never like science lab" She said. Kibum held her hands tightly to soothe her. Siwon led their way and opened the door, producing a 'crack' sound.

The lab was big enough to be filled by 50 adults. There were 10 big tables, with a microscope, some stuffs of surgical instruments, and some test tubes with random yellow, green, and electric-blue colored liquid in it. There are 2 processors, and 5 aquariums, full of some strange animals they had never seen before that had been canned and preserved. There were also 4 skelletons, that scared them the most. And many props there.

"What? Woa--" They were surprised, looking at a little girl who was crying. "Hey how can there is a girl here?" Yuri asked, startled. The girl was very sweet and beautiful, but she was crying. She wore a sweet pink dress and a braided fringe-colored hair. 

"I can't go home..." She cried. "My oppa left me..." she added, with puppy eyes. "Oh, perhaps her destiny is same with us" Yoona said. They approached the crying girl. 

"Don't cry, sweety... Come on, let's go with unnie" Yoona said softly. The girl lifted her head and smiled brightly. "Jinjja unnie?" She asked. They were nodded, melted for the girl's sweetness and innocence. "What's your name?" Yuri asked her. 

"My.... name?" The girl said hesitantly. They nodded in excitement. "Oppa said I can't tell my name to strangers" SHe said innocently. They were laughing at this innocent girl. "Well, that's okay. By the way, I'm yoona. This is my twinnie, Yuri. My brother-in-law, Siwon, and mm... my.. friend, Kibum"Yoona said to the girl. 

"Yoona? Yu... yuri? Si... siwun? Kibum?" The girl tried to remember their name. "Annio... Si... won... Si-won" Siwon corrected. "Si... won..." The girl repeated. "There you are, good girl" They smiled to her.

"Let's go. We have to find wherever the keys..." Kibum said. They were all nodded and decided to go. "Holy !" Yuri said, kicking the door. "Locked..." She said. They sighed. They had been used to be locked now. Then, the air started to get colder and colder. A pale-green smokes covered them, appeared from nowhere.

"What... what the hell is is..." Yoona said, scared and held Kibum's arm tightly. "My oppa is coming!" The girl declared happily. "Who is your oppa actually?" Siwon asked, felt suspicious. "There he is" The girl pointed. "WOOAAAA!!! KYAAAAA!!!" All of them were shocked when they saw 'him' and screamt in horror.

***********

Hey... sorry for the slow update.

And I update it at night... again.

Sorry if it isn't too scary >.<

The school was actualy having a secret and mystery...

What is it? Well it's not a secret if I tell you now :p

And... it's for celebrating because I have won a competition~

kekekeke ^^ enjoy~~~ and ... comment! xD