the confession and the death

The 4th forbidden floor

 

Author's POV

"Oppa!!" the little girl excitedly ran toward 'him' and hugged 'him' while, 'he' walked toward the frightened Siwon, Yuri, Yoona, and Kibum. 'he' used to be one of the skelleton. And now the skelleton turned from a usual white skelleton to a pale-green one with blood in his arm. And they swore they didn't see any eyeball before, but now the mangled eyeball was hanging loosely in the black hole where it was supposed to be. 

The skelleton walked slowly toward them. They couldn't go anywhere again since the locked door was behind them. Yoona gulped as Kibum hugged her to soothe her. Yuri held Yoona's hand tight while the boys protected them. Suddenly. the other skelletons joined him and approached them.

"O-oppa.. I'm afraid.." Yoona hissed. "Don't worry yoong." Kibum said calmly. But of course, they must be worried. Who wouldn't? The skelleton gripped yoona's left hand. "Argh!" Yoona screamed in horror.

"Oppa... let go. let us just go home..." said the little girl. But, the skelleton ignored her and pushed her aside. "Give me the key..." said the skelleton with a strange voice. The voice was dry, like an autumn leaves, and scary, sent a shivering sensation through their body. 

"What... what key?" Kibum was the only one dare to talk. "The last key..." he said. "We.. we don't know anything about it" Siwon said finally. The skelleton glared at him. "Lie!" he growled, making them even more afraid. "We.. we are not... l...lying..." Yuri said in a low voice.

The skelletons approached them and soon they were surrounded by the living bones. Then, he grabbed Kibum by his collar. "Ki.. Kibum oppa!!" Yoona shouted in horror. Suddenly the skull stopped and Kibum easily rescued. "How can you know my name?" The skull said without no expression.

"W-wait.. you are... Kim Ki Bum?" Kibum asked. The skull nodded hesitantly. "He must be the one who wrote the letter" Kibum hissed. "So... what can we do now?" Yoona finally said.

"Li-listen..." Kibum tried to talk to the skull. "We.. also look for the keys. Maybe we can... urghh... help each other..." Kibum said. "Yah! Oppa! You crazy?" Yuri protested. The skull looked at them. "Help? What can you do? I've been searching for the keys for 44 years" he said. They still didn't get use to his weird voice.

"Mo-more is better..." Kibum muttered. The skull looked at him. "right 4 years ago, 2 men said the right same thing like you've said. But they stole the 3 keys from me. Now I have to find it again" He said stiffly. "Do you know what happened to them?" the skull asked, with no expression, that made them even more afraid.

Kibum gulped. The others were frozen in their place. "That... was happened to them!" The skull howled, pointing at the other skelletons. Yoona and Yuri screamed. "So...." the skull walked slowly toward Kibum. "Why would I trust you!?" He roared and attacked Kibum.

at first, Kibum could survived. But the skull attacked and hit Kibum in his belly. "Urrghh.." Kibum groaned in pain. "Kibum oppa!" Yoona screamed in panic. Siwon helped Kibum. The other skulls gripped him so he couldn't move. While, the 'Kibum' skull gripped Kibum's arm then, with a loud crack with groaning sound from Kibum, the 'Kibum' skull broke his bone.

"... how can these stinky bones so strong?" Siwon muttered. "Well, there was milks are for" the skull said and grinned, showing his black and ugly teeth. "You know, there is something called toothpaste" Kibum teased. "Shut up!" The skull said then with other crack sound, he broke Kibum's index finger. 

"Oppa...." Yoona couldn't stay anymore and ran toward Kibum then hugged him. While, the little girl held the skull's hand. "Oppa let's go home. Mommy will be worried." She said. "We will go home soon, Cheun Ri... But oppa want to find the keys first" He said, which made all of them surprised. There was still a softness yet scary tone in her voice. It wasn't the softness that made them smiled. It was even made them shivered because, the softness didn;t contain any hope, or happiness. Only death and darkness.

----------------------

"O-oppa..." Sooyoung hissed in horror, hid behind Kyuhyun. The boy came toward them with his tentacles. "Noona... I've waited for you for so long..." He said. His voice was soft and sweet. "This picture. I made this for you. Is it good?" He asked, tried to look to Sooyoung.

"S..stay back!" Kyuhyun screamed. "Noona... you finally come" The boy kept talking, and walking toward them. "What do you want?!" cried Sooyoung. "Here is cold... I don't want to be here anymore..." the boy said sadly. "Then... go away..." Kyuhyun said. But the boy ignored him. His attentuon was fully paid to Sooyoung.

"But I can't go anywhere. I haven't done something. I want to do it 80 years ago..." He kept talking. They couldn't stay back anymore. "Noona..." the boy tried to approach sooyoung but Kyuhyun defended by standing in front of her. "No.. that's okay Kyu..." Sooyoung said, stood right in front of him.

Kyuhyun was startled. "But.. soo..." but sooyoung interrupted him. "What do you want, boy?" Sooyoung sighed and showed all of her courage, tried to ignore the tears that started to flow down her cheeks. "Noona... saranghae..." The boy said, smiling. 

Sooyoung now understood. And she did something she never thought before. She hugged the boy. "Thank you..." She said. Although she was very very very afraid, she encouraged herself. The boy smiled widely. Then, slowly, he got more transparant, then... gone. 

Kyuhyun looked at her with jaw-dropped. Also Donghae and Jessica who were only staring at what had happened. "What.. is... that?" Jessica asked. Sooyoung looked at her. Tears were already rolling down her cheeks and Kyuhyun wiped it softly. 

"The boy... I understand. He can't go to umm... how to say it... his 'own world', I mean, the place he is supposed to be when he is dead, because he wanted to confess his feeling. And I guess.. that girl... is looked like.. me?" Sooyoung explained.

"I hugged him, to make him calm. To lift all his burden. So he can leave... peacefully" Sooyoung added, smiling. All of them were speechless. "Sooyoung... are you an angel or what?" Kyuhyun mumbled but loud enough for Sooyoung to hear.

"Eeh?" Sooyoung blushed. "Woaah... I... am very proud of you" Jessica said and hugged her, didn't know anymore appropriate words to be said. "That's fantastic sooyoung!" Donghae said and smiled. 

"Well... Jessica... I have something to say to.." Donghae said suddenly, turned serious. "But... we hhave to go n-pfffft..." Kyuhyun couldn't continue because sooyoung closed his mouth and dragged him further. "Give them 5 minutes! I'm sure Donghae oppa wants to confess" Sooyoung whispered. "It's not a good timing! Aissh" Kyuhyun protested. "There is no good timing oppa. If you keep waiting for the good timing, you will be like the boy! He is too afraid to confess I think, and keep waiting for nothing" Sooyoung said.

"You think like that?" Kyuhyun asked in dazed. Sooyoung nodded. "Well, sooyoung-ah.. if like that..." Kyuhyun muttered, tried to say something. "Yes?" Sooyoung asked curiously. "I... want to tell you something" Kyuhyun said, avoided her eyes. Sooyoung waited. "I... lo....lo...aah... never mind! I forget!" Kyuhyun said in frustration. Sooyoung looked dissapointed, and threw a glance to Donghae and Jessica.

"Why ?" Jessica asked coldly, which made Donghae was even more nervous than ever. "I've decided it. You can do it, Lee donghae" He said to himself. "Jessica Jung... saranghaeyo.." He whispered the last word. "What? I don't hear?" Jessica asked. Well, actually she did hear it.

"saranghae..." Donghae repeated a little louder. "Yah! oppa! Do you have a voice or not?" Sica protested. "Sarangahe saranghae saranghae! I LOVE YOU JUNG SOO YEON!!" Donghae screamed. Jessica smiled then interrupted him by kissing him on his lips.

Donghae was surprised but then kissed her back. But their kiss couldn't stay long. Kyuhyun cleared his throat. "Sorry to disturb. But we need to go and find others" Kyuhyun said. He could easily open the door now. "Aissh... Donghae... you don't know the perfect and romantic time to confess huh? You confessed in the middle of midnight in a horror classroom. Tsk tsk" Sica complained. 

"No perfect time, Jessica... I don't want that I regret and become like.. umm.. that boy" Donghae said honestly. "Aww such an innocent and cute" Jessica said and pinched his cheek. They walked in the corridor toward the 3rd floor. 

"So... I assume it as yes?" Donghae asked hopefully. "Yes of what? You don't even ask me to be your girl" Jessica said jokingly. "Jessica... do you want to be my girlfriend?" donghae asked seriously. "Paboya~ Of course I want" Jessica said and smiled. "Woaah donghae oppa, you melted the ice!" Sooyoung said. They all laughed, not because of her joke but most because of relief they could rescue from that class. Well, their friends' destiny perhaps not as lucky as theirs~

 

So... how is it? >.<

I barely can update fast because I have to update 3 fics...

I hope you enjoy it <3 ~

It's only 3 chapters and I already get 32 subscribers. Wow~~

love you all.. thankssss!!! <3 <3 <3

And.. umm... I want to ask you...

Will you mind if there's war? I mean... someone... is... umm.. died or something?