Going Shopping

The 4th forbidden floor

Author's POV

"Gaah.. let's go somewhere. I'm so bored!" whined Sooyoung as she stood up and stretch her tanned body full length. "Neh... We have one day off but we don't have anything to do" said Yoona. "Where will we go?" asked Jessica as she peeked to look at her friends fron the top of the book she was reading. "How about... go shopping?" Yuri suggested. "sounds promising" the others agreed. "Fine fine. Go go go, prepare! We will go in 30 minutes" ordered Taeyeon as her dongsaengs did what she ordered and went to their room to change their clothes and prepared.

Soon, they had arrived in the famous mall in Seoul. And of course, they disguised, preventing from attacked by the fans. Only Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona who was interested in, because Tiffany was sick, Hyoyeon was practicing the new dancing, Sunny was busy to increase her level in Mario Bross, and Seohyun was too busy in studying. 

"I want to buy a new shoes!" exclaimed Yoona. "Let's find some Micky Mouse stuffs first" said Yuri. "New shoes first!" said Yoona. "No! Mickey mouse!" Yuri yelled. "New shoes!" "Mickey mouse!" New shoessss!!" "MIckey mouseee!!" YoonYul were arguing. "Girls, stop arguing!" shouted the leader, who managed making the two shut up. "Okay. First, we will find some new shoes, then we go for the mickey mouse. Arasso?" said Sica. "But... why Yoona first?" asked Yuri, irritated. "Because shoes is more important than Mickey mouse" Sooyoung said bluntly. Yuri was going to argue it again when Taeyeon quickly dragged them to the shoes shop. 

They checked the proper shoes for a while then found the best one and paid it. "Mickey mouse! Mickey mouse!" Yuri jumped up and down in excitement. "So.. where's the shop?" asked Sica. "Perhaps... in the upper floor? In the 4th floor?" Suggested sooyoung. "Pabo! There's no 4th floor~" said somebody suddenly. They were surprised and turned around to see who he was.

"Hey there~" "Annyeong..." greeted 5 men, who were also in disguise. "Donghae oppa! Kyuhyun oppa! Leeteuk oppa! Siwon oppa! Kibum oppa!" shouted the girls excitedly. "Ssssh...." Kibum warned them and looked around. Luckily, the people were too busy with their own business, ignoring the 10 of them, in a weird combination of clothes, with a black sunglasses, or jacket, or sweater, or cap, or even scarf. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Sica. "Shopping of course" exclaimed Siwon happily. "Pheww. I don't know you guys like shopping too" teased Sooyoung. "Well, I don't. I'm choosing to stay with my video game, but, they dragged me here because I lost in snake and leader game" Kyuhyun sighed. "We were forced to go shopping by others. How dare they are! Tsk tsk" said Leeteuk. "But I guessed it gonna be fun to shop together with you, girls?" suggested Donghae. The girls nodded and smiled, 100% agreed with the idea.

"Well, what do you mean with there's no 4th floor?" asked sooyoung. Jessica rolled her eyes. "There's no 4th floor in every mall in Korea, sooyoung!" She said. "But why?" asked the shikshin again. "Because number 4 means death. They believe in this story, and assume that number 4 will only make a bad luck on them. Somehow, after the 3rd floor, is 5th floor or some use 3a or 3b, but no 4." explained Siwon. "But it's only a myth!" Sooyoung said again. "Blame the owner, and don't ask us again. It's all what we know" said Yuri.

"Okay, I want to buy daily needs now" said Kibum. "No way! My mickey mouse first!!" said Yuri sternly. "But..." "No buts! My mickey mouse first!!" shouted Yuri. "Yeah, her mickey mouse first" Yoona encouraged her. The boys gave up. They knew they would never win in arguing the girls. Somehow, they were too stubborn but also, too cute. 

They went into a shop that sold so many mickey mouse stuffs. The others looked with uninterrested expression, totally different with Yuri, who was very excited looking at the cute mouse. She searched for the best stuff, didn't even leave an inch to be not seen. The others followed her and talked.

"So.. Seohyun doesn't come?" asked Kyuhyun, who was walking side by side with sooyoung, "Yeah, she was studying. I bet you're disappointed. Miss her, huh?" She asked, kept a cheer in her voice while her heart wasn't. "Well, why should I if you are here in my side?" Kyuhyun mumbled but sooyoung couldn't hear it. "What?" She asked. "No... nothing" Kyuhyun stuttered. "Huff... this makes me hungry" Sooyoung said, trying to change the topic. "You're hungry all the time. When will you be full?" Kyuhyun asked, chuckling slightly. "When I want to" sooyoung replied. "Well, then you never want to" Kyuhyun . "Yah!" Sooyoung pouted childishly. "Aigoo... so cute..." Kyuhyun thought. He pinched Sooyoung's cheek. "Yahh! What was that for?" Sooyoung protested. "I can't help. You're too cute" Kyuhyun said as sooyoung blushed.

"So... umm.. I don't know you like shopping, Sica?" Donghae tried to start a conversation. "I don't really. Nothing else I can do in the dorm" She answered coldly, which made Donghae was more nervous. "Ummh... you want to buy something later?" He asked again. "No." Sica answered shortly. "What do you want to... mm.. eat?" Donghae struggled to keep the conversation which was so damn difficult, since he was trying to make a conversation with an ice princess. "Anything the others want to. But without any cucumbers or its friends" Sica replied. Donghae thought hard to ask another question, frowned slightly. Sica smiled to herself. "Cute" She thought. 

"Taeng... how can you survive with sisters like them?" asked Leeteuk, pointing to YoonYul, who was disturbing the seller with silly questions like 'do you sell the necklace which Donald bought special for Mickey?' which of course, they didn't sell it and second, Donald never bought a necklace for Mickey. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. "Your dongsaengs is much worse" She said. "Well, you're right" Leeteuk sighed. "Sometimes it's too hard for me to handle 8 of them. Sometimes I think I'm not strong enough" Taeyeon said sadly. Leeteuk patted her head. "You are strong enough. Because you are Kim Taeyeon. Hwaitting!" Leeteuk encouraged her. "Keke. you're right. Hwaitting!" Taeyeon smiled cheerly. "I will give my everything to see that smile everyday" Leeteuk thought.

YoonYul had stopped distracting the seller, which made the seller sighed in relief. "Unnie... hurry, choose which one you want to buy" Yoona whined. "Wait, yoong... I'm confused" Yuri said. "Come on~~" Yoona kept whining. "Fine! Uhh.. just if you are as patient as Minho" Yuri sighed. "What? Is he patient enough to wait for you choosing the things?" Yoona asked. "Of course, he is. He is my best" Yuri said, smiling as she imagined Minho's face. "No no no! He can't be. I'm your best unnie..." Yoona said. Yuri giggled. "Yeah, fine, yoong... you are my best. We are yoonyul!" Yuri smiled. Then, she grabbed a big mickey doll and a mickey mousepad. 

The others happily went toward the supermarket, happy that finally they were out from the Mickey palace. They thought they gonna be die with a head full of Mickey Mouse if Yuri didn't pay and go out soon. The boys and the girls picked and chose some vegetables and fresh fruits, not to mention plenty of snacks well of course, by sooyoung. They did it and spent 2 hours there. 

"What? Tiffany is sick?" Siwon asked in horror when Taeyeon exclaimed about it. "Don't be so over, oppa. She just has a flu. She is even not dying" Sooyoung said. "But... oh my... my tiffany" Siwon said sadly. The others rolled their eyes. "I know you love her, but she was just flu. Not more than that. Tsk tsk" said Kibum, shook his head. Then, they went to a game center which made Kyuhyun's happiness overload that he jumped up and down in excitement. They spent another 2 hours in the game center, because it was rather tough to stop Kyuhyun and the boys even dragged her out fron the game center. Note to themselves: Don't ever go to game center anymore if Kyuhyun is there.

"Omo! My cell phone!" Yuri cried as she found no sign of her cell phone in her bag. "Why?" Jessica asked. "MY cell phone. Isn't in my bag..." Yuri began to panic. "Are you sure? Try to find it!" Leeteuk said. "Where did you put it?" Kibum asked. Suddenly, Yuri remembered something. The others looked at her curiously. "The Mickey Mouse shop..." 

So, they went back to the 6th floor, where the shop was located. Luckily, Yuri's cell phone was there. Yuri thanked the seller who just replied her with an annoyed glare. "Next time, you've to care of your surroundings also, not only to that ugly mouse" said Donghae. "Shut up! Mickey isn't ugly. He is even more handsome than you" Yuri said. Jessica sniffed. "How can that black and ugly mouse can be more handsome than donghae?" She muttered. "Oooh.. so you think donghae oppa is handsome?" Yoona unnie. Jessica blushed. "No! I just... Mickey mouse is just uglier. It doesn't meant donghae is handsome" She said. "Enough, girls. It has been too late for us. We have to go home now" said Leeteuk. The other were agree. "Let's use the elevator. It will be faster" Kyuhyun suggested.

So, they used the elevator to go down to the lobby. Suddenly, The elevator shook and the lamp went off.  The girls, and even also Donghae and Kyuhyun screamt in frightened. "W-what... what happened?" Taeyeon stuttered. "Perhaps the elevator just stucks. Calm down, kids..." soothed Leeteuk as he pressed the emergency button several times, but no response. "I guess we have to wait, then" Siwon said. "Calm down, kids... calm down. Yoona! Stop kicking! Sica! Stop screaming out your dolphin sound! Sooyoung! Stop... stop eating! Yuri! Stop hanging on my leg!" Taeyeon shouted to her uncontrolable dongsaengs. "Guys, RELAX!!" Taeyeon used her high-pitched voice now, which was success and made all of them covered their ears. 

"Hey... the elevator... stopped in between 5th floor and 3rd floor" Sooyoung said, in the middle of her eating time, recognizing the small flat screen in the top of the elevator, which showed the number 5 and then 3 and then 5 and then 3 and suddenly... 4. All of them were astonished and shocked. 

"But... there's no 4th floor..." Kyuhyun whispered. "You're wrong! There is 4th floor!" Sooyoung yelled. "No, sooyoung. There is no 4th floor, at least in this mall" Jessica said in astonishment. Then, the door slowly opened when sooyoung was going to argue. They were looking at the surroundings in front of them in shocked and jaw-dropped. They didn't even dare to take any step. Somehow, Leeteuk still tried to press any button in the elevator, but it's useless. They only had 1 choice: to come out and face anything in front of them, in the 4th forbidden floor...

 

Annyeong ^^

The first chapter is a little boring, huh?

Sorry for that :( And also sorry for my mistake in grammar. My english isn't so good... >.<

I hope you comment~ I really appreciate it xD

And thank you for subscribing :) I love you all!