You can Run, but you can't Hide: Yongguk I

{O b s e s s i o n S e r i e s}Psycho(싸이코)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please. Stop." Letting out an exasperated sigh, she turns and glares at the corner blocking her off from the turn of the street.

"Do you realize that this isn't normal!?" set in a grim frown, she puts her hand on her hips, speaking in a cold voice.

At that, a hooded figure comes out of the shadows, grinning innocently. "Was it too obvious?" He smiles, but his eyes hold a ominous look- dark and shifting under the murky darkness.

"Are you kidding me." She lets her arms fall to her sides, her slight frown deepening.

"Stop following me." She turns, letting her legs propel her faster towards the bus stop.

Hearing silence behind her, she nervously glances back a few times, making sure that he'd left. Maybe this time he would give up following her- this was the tenth time!

She felt a shiver run up through her spine, much like a spider crawling up. She breaks into a run, her heels clicking, annoyingly, on the concrete sidewalk.

Today was such a gloomy day too.

"Come on, Dasom, this isn't fun if all you can do is this." Startled, she brings her purse up, ready to bring it down full force, on his head, if needed.

He smirks, a gummy, laughing smirk, as if to say, what are you going to do.

"I- I'll call the police!" Feeling her hands tremble uncontrollably, she reaches into her pocket for her phone, the purse still raised to keep him back.

"Well," his smile drops off his face as he growls, his voice getting deeper- "that's a no-no. As cute as you are, I can't let you trot off free if you call the police. And oh- I am capable of doing things far beyond your imagination."

"Why are you doing this, Yongguk?" She cries, turning blue at the words, the goosebumps on her arms rising from the words he was spewing so casually.

"Well, let's just say- I got just a little bit tired of your excuses."

"This isn't legal." Gritting her teeth, she pulls her phone out, dialing 112.

"Hey, I just want to see where my girlfriend lives." He spreads his hands out, shrugging, raising his eyebrows, at the sight of her clutching the phone, white faced.

"Girlfriend?! Girlfriend?! Yongguk. Listen. It's been a month since we've broken up. I've broken up with you. Do you understand what that means? You are not my boyfriend anymore."

Throwing back the hood abruptly, he reveals his face, shadows dancing across his face in the dim light.

"I never said that you could break up with me. You may be done with me, but I'm not done with you."

His ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter