Himchan(A)

{O b s e s s i o n S e r i e s}Psycho(싸이코)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, please. Open your eyes... look at me just one more time." Himchan sobs, tears rolling down his cheeks onto the white hospital sheet. "It's all my fault!" He screams, grabbing his heart and writhing in pain.  

His dark circles seem to stretch down at least two inches from his eyes, and his hands tremble so much, all he can do is just kneel by the bed and watch- watch her, unmoving, no trace of life in her face. Just the beeping of the machine fills the room besides Himchan's echoing, heart-wrenching sobbing.

 

"Please... JangMi-yah.... tell me this is a joke!" He grits his teeth, almost screaming. He pounds the floor, enraged at himself.

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - -

"Oppa~ let's go to the club~" a foxy looking girl hangs on Himchan's arm, pouting- her face was caked with makeup to the point that she probably was unrecognizable under that "mask."

"Ung." He answers quite simply. His phone vibrates in his pocket. Taking it out, he checks the caller. 'Park JangMi' the screen flashes.

Himchan scowls, annoyed. Taking the phone, he roughly pulls out the battery, leaving the screen empty, blank.

"Who is that, oppa?" The girl on his arm giggles. "She's one stupid girl." She laughs, pulling him towards the flashing lights and thumping music.

 

- - - - -

Sitting on her bed, JangMi frowns, her ear picking up the woman's voice telling her to leave voicemail. "Huh, Himchannie Oppa isn't picking up..." she mumbles, clicking the call button again and again, hoping to hear his voice just once more.

After a few more attempts, she finally gives up, flopping down on her bed, her gaze pointed to tge ceiling."Haah..." she sighs, putting the cellphone down on her bed gently.

 

Getting up, she flips the calendar to 'today.'

On the calendar, in pretty handwriting, the page says "Oppa's Birthday♥."

 

 

- - - - - -

She puts on her coat, grabbing her phone, then slips outside, the door slamming softly.

 

 

- - - -

As JangMi stepped out of her front door, snow was falling down, coating the world in pure, white wonder, breathtakingly beautiful and majestic. One snowflake, landing on the tip of her tongue, which was stretched out playfully to catch snow, melted in the fraction of a second.

She smiled to herself, imagining Himchan's surprised but happy face as she gave him the cake and keychain she had bought a month ago. She couldn't wait to kiss his cheek bashfully, thinking of the blush creeping up her face already.

Before crossing the street, she looked around carefully, waiting for the green

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter