Random partaaaayyyy in da houssseee

will you be the one?

I bumped into minho again. We caught up at the beach. we had a stroll and had a nice chat. we walked to the end of the beach and ended the random convo. . While we were there a little girl ran up to him.

'oppaaaaaaaa!!!! THAT ANNOYING BOY PUSHED ME OVER INTO THE WATER!!!' the little girl cried,tugging Minhos arm.

'awww. Its okay. if you see that annoying boy,tell him that if he pushes you one more time i will come and teach him a lesson!' he said as he wiped of the little girls tears.Minho looked at me and must of seen what reaction i had.

'This is my little cousin,seung-mi.' I smiled.

'your so good with kids!' then another child came up to minho.

'Look! Minho hyung! Look at what ive found!' Minho acted out a surprised look.

'wow!!!! your so lucky!!! you can keep it if you want! you can tell you mother!'

'Yes!!! i will! and i cant wait to hear what mommy will say!!' the boy was so excited and ran of to tell the others.

'thats my nephew... his name is daejung'

'awwwww hes so cutee!!!!!He looks so much like you though!'

'yeah,hes my brothers son.'

'brother!?' i asked shocked.

'yeeeeppp.' he replied looking at the waves.

'aahhh ok....' i said.

we walked on and the day ended. i smiled to myself. It was deffinatly love.

At school i see Minho. ALWAYS. i really dont know why. its soooo strange. i cant stop thinking about him. in my thoughts, dreams, daydreams.I hadnt realised ive forgotten that dickhead bastard already.I guess he had already gone to japan coz i never knew where he was anymore. couldnt see him anywhere.I trudged to my locker... well i though it was my locker anyway...and i was trying to put in the code thingie but it just didnt work. i tried numerous time but got nuthin.

"umm....excuse me??? Yoohoo! i beleive this is MY locker...." a familiar voice came from behind me.I stood still,shocked. Then i turned around. It was Taecyoon. One of the guys in my class.

'ooohhh,Teacyoon.its you....' i blushed 'im sooo sorryy......' i said quietly.

'Its okay! no sweat!' he said geekily. Taecyoon was sort of a nerd. Really smart but really popular. He played allong with Minho in soccer.

'heyyyyyy im having a party This friday night.... You can come if ya want! bring your friends kay???!!!!!'

'uuhhhmm yeah sure totally... :)'

'pinky promise?'

'pinky promise'i repeated

'cross you heart?'

'Cross my heart!'

'hope to die?'

'HOPE TO DIE!' i giggled.

'stick a million needles in your eyes!?'

'YES I'LL GO!!!! OMG!' i burst out laughing.

'Cool. c you then!'

'see you then.' i mummbled. Hes such a nerd... lol.

 

*friday night*(friday friday getting down on friday:rebbecca black friday. I HATE HERRRRR no offence)

sunny,tiffany,hyoyeon,taeyeon,yoona,seohyun,sooyoung and i are all at Jessicas house getting ready 4 the party. i had wore an awesome black dress with my hair down.

 

jess was taking a super long time in the bathroom.

'JESSICAAAAA!!!!!! IM HUNGRYYYY HURRY UPPPPP!!!!!!!' sooyoung whined.

'ill be out in a minute!'

'weve waited 1 hour and 48 minutes!!' yoona called.

then jess came out with her long blonde hair in a loose plait to the side and a gorgeous black dress with a bow tied around 'OMO Wow jess you look soooooo pretty!' yoona sighed.

'yeah, and YOU GUYS kept on nagging that i was taking too long. gosh.'

'but you were'

'only for 48 minutes!'

'1 hour and 48 minutes' we all said in unison.

'Kay well are we going to the party or not!? IM HUNGRYYYYYYYYY' sooyoung said yet again.

'alright lets go!' i said. as we headed for the door.... jessica let out a loud dolphin scream.

'AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!'

'Jessica whats wrong!?' sunny asked.

'I FORGOT TO PUT ON MASCARA!!!! :0 OH NO! MY LIPGLOSS!!! JUST WAIT!!!"

we all groaned as she rushed to her room and applied more makeup.

we all walked to teacyoons house because it was only 2 blocks away from jess's house.

"hey hey!!! Come on in guys!!!!' Taecyoon welcomed us.

Sooyoung rushed for the food,jess went to jonghyun *her bf*sunny went flirting with guys along with yoona,seohyun and tifany and taeyeon and hyoyeon just joined the other girls from school. Then,that left only me. it was so broing so i headed over to the food with sooyoung.

'some party' i muttered under my breath.

'huh?' asked sooyoung with a mouthfull of chips. 'oh man these chips taste awesome! Try some!' she said offer me a handfull of chips. i shook my head and sat down on a chair.

"HEYY GUYYYSSSSS TIME FOR A    ~G-A-M-E~    '' Taecyoon called out. hes so loud. i was so bored so i joined the game. we were playing 50 minutes in heaven.i havent played this game in a while.... never  kissed anyone  exept for Nickhun.. i gritted my teeth. i didnt realise that they had already spun the bottle. it landed on me. o.0 i pulled a face and stood up... then the bottle spun and spunn 10 times... then it was about to land on Onew when he suddenly got up and minho joined the game and sat in onews spot. it landed on him and he looked up at me emotionless. I did the same thing with him but blushed a little.

'Well? what are you 2 waiting for!?' taecyoon smiled and shoved us into a small closet and closed it immediatly.I heard the preppy voices of everyone giggling along with taecyoon. i sighed and slid my back onto the wall onto the floor and sat,crossing my legs.

uuugghhh i know i like him. im stuck in here for 15 minutes with him.... sure...i fell in love with him... oh i dont know what to-

i got cut of by Minho.

'Yuri?' he started. 'd-do you like...Taecyoon?' he whispered

i looked surprised

do i like teacyoon? what sort of question is that???? sure hes my math buddy and stuff.. and he sits next to me in class coz its boy-girl-boy-girl in every seat....hes and awesome friend.

'w-why???' i whispered back.

'your just.... always with him.....'

i grinned and laughed a little.

'Hes like an older brother to me! i dont really like him like THAT!' i laughed again softly.

'Hey!' we heard taecyoon

i closed my eyes and yawned. I stood up and suddenly got pushed against the wall by minho.

'M-Minho??' i asked surprised.

'Just for the record....' he whispered. 'Im madly in love with you' he whispered even quieter *is that even a word?*

then,i felt his warm,soft lips brush lightly against mine..I gasped and closed my eyes. His lips were so soft as he kissed me passionatlly in the dark. i wrapped your arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'HEY! i just had a GREAT idea! Lets peep inside and see what theyre doing! theyre waayyyy to quiet!' taecyoon whispered with a cheesy grin. BUT like i said. That goof is way too loud.

'You hear that Minho?' i whispered lightly.

'yeah,that idiot is way too loud... lets just pretend we didnt kiss.' he said kissing my forehead. i giggled as we heard a tiny click, then, we immediatly seperated from eachother.

'aawwwww you guys didnt kisss???????' taecyoon whined like a child.

i had a cheesy grin as minho just smiled and his lips and looked at me as we walked out.

after the party and everyone was hallf asleep, i stared out the circular window abouve the couch and walked outside admiring the moon and stars.... and the garden. then i heard someone coming.

'huh? Minho?' i asked confused

he smiled and kissed me again passionatly.

i went home really happy that night. i almost couldnt sleep... But until i could,all my dreams were filled with minho and i and our passionate kiss. i huged my plushie loveheart pillow and yawned.

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!  sorry 4 mistakes. i know there are plenty but i cant be bothered to check it sooo..... yeahh...