ill never let you go

will you be the one?

UGGGGHHH! DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO REWRITE THIS???? I KEEP CLOSING IT SOOOO MANY TIMES!!!! :( ITS HAPPENED LIKE.... 5 TIMES ALREADY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

i woke up from my bed sining happyilly. im going on a date with choi minho!!! and i havent told anyone....

'well someones in a good mood today' my mom came into the room.

i nodded and started dancing.

'whats up'

'well mom today, im going on a date'

'a date???!!!!!'

'yep'

'with who?' my mom raised an eyebrow at me.

'secret!'

'well okay miss secretive'

i giggled and shoved my mom out of my room.'hurry up mom get out of my room before i push you down the stairs and youlll be a poor old granny trying to get up.'

my mom made a face at me, then nodded.

'by the way clean up your room. your cousin won seok, and his family will be staying for a week.'

'CHOO CHOO TRAIN!!!!?????? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!!!!!!' i chanted.

'breakfast is downstairs.'

'okay mom!~' i sang happily.

i had a shower,got changed breakfast and called jess to call seohyun to call tiff to call everyone else to meet me at the park.

i quickly cleaned my room and ran downstairs.

'MOM~~~ IM GOING TO THE PARK WID MY FRIENDS!!!!~~~~' i ran outside and slammed the door.

'YURIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' my mom fumed.

'oops...' i said and quickly ran away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i waited in the park for 10 mins, then my friends showed up. except for yoona. so we played on the playground like we were 6 again....then we saw two 7 year olds

'HEY YOU!'

'hey kids!' taeyeon said and waved. she loves kids.

'YOUR NOT ALLOWED HERE!'

'why???' tiffany shouted out.

'BECAUSE YOUR TOO OLD AND BIG!!!'

'Did HE just call us BIG???? OH IM GONNA GET THAT KID!!!!!!' jess said aggresively. she walked up to those kids and started yelling at them.

'YOU LISTEN HERE KIDDO! YOU WILL NEVER-EVER SEE BROAD DAY LIGHT IF YOU SAY THOSE THINGS AGAIN YOU HEAR ME???!!!'

'waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' one of the kids cried and ran away.

'see what you did you big !'

'why you little!!!!!'

'Jessica!' taeyeon said sternly. and stopped jess from behind her.

'hes just a poor,innocent little kid! treat him nicely!'

'DONT CALL ME POOR YOU !'

everyone gasped again.

''w-what?' taeyeon said with her eyes wide open

'you shoudnt call people those words! that is bad launguage!' taeyeon said trying to keep calm.

'whatever es'

'OHHH THATS IT!!!!!!!!!' jessica came up and lifted the little kid up and held him tightly so he couldnt escape.he squirmed and squirmed but still couldnt get free,

'jessica! jess!! what are you doing!?' seohyun called out.

'AHHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME OLD HAG!!!' jessicas nostrils flared and put the kid up a high tree where he could never get down.

'jess what are you doing!!!' i said.

'teaching THIS kid a lesson.'

then we heard a grumble.

'ahem'

'WHAT!' jessica yelled

'ohh.... its onew....'

'what have you been doing to my nephews?'

'well FIRST OF ALL!--'

'uhhh... were very sorry onew... evrry... very sorry. it wont happen again!' taeyeon blushed and jumped infront of jessica.

'HEY! I-'

onew smirked.

'thats okay i suppose...' he looked up at his nephew.

'GET ME OUTTA HERE!'

onew laughed.

'sorry buddy. sometimes in life, you have to pay the prices.'

'PRICES? WHAT PRICES????? AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!' the boy screamed.

'taeyeon,can i talk to you for a second?'

'uhhh ye-yeaah.... s-sure...'

they went away and they started talking then we saw taeyeon nod happily.then she came back and smiled.

'soooo what happened?' i asked.

'secret'

'awww'

yoona came running up at us.

'hey guys sorry i was late!!! donghae was just kidding around.... and...ummmm stuff.....'we all giggled.

'so why did u call us here for?' seohyun asked innocently.

'well.... ummmm..' i looked up at yoona... and i just remmeberd what she said. DAMN! nows shes gonna tell me 'i told you so' in every single launguage she knows!

i took a deep breath and smiled.

'im going on a date with Choi Minho tonight.'

the all smiled.

'awwwww~~~~'

'english. I told you so. spanish.te lo dije.latvian.es teicis jums ta----'

'oh shutup yoona. Yuris going on a date after a terrible heartbreak.'

yoona pouted.'whatever.'

'im so happy for you.'hyoyeon stated.

'me too.' sunny said happily.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

i got dressed, did my hair and my makeup and waited. then 'knock knock knock....'

i ran downstairs to see if it was minho but it was only my cousin.

'HELLOOOOOOOO PEOPLE! MR.CHOO WON SEOK IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!' my cousin yelled

'CHOO CHOO TRAIN!!!!!!!' i yelled and hugged him so tight.

'ahhhh!!! your so tall and pretty now yuri ah!'

'you too! so tall and handsome!'

'why thank you.'

i hugged my auntie and uncle and realised there was also someone else.

'Yuri! this here is my best mate, Kang dae.'

'hello' i said and shook his hand.

*kang dae's pov*

i shook hands for the first time with won seoks cousin. shes so beautiful. her hands were so soft... and that smile. she is a girl that is to die for..... i hope shes single....

we started talking and all that. i stayed quiet most of the time staring at yuri. won seok made a really funny joke and yuri started laughing. her laugh was so cute.

'so yuri...' i blushed.

'hm?' she said.

'uhhhh' i rubbed my neck.

'come on i dont bite' yuri said and touched my hand for comfort.

'are you going anywhere tonight? i mean, you like like your going somewhere.'

'uhhh yeah actually, im going o-'

'DINNER TIME!' yuris father called.

we stood up but yuri stayed.

'arent you joining us?' won seok said.

'no im actually waiting for someone....' and then....

'ding dong~'

'OH THAT MUST BE HIM!!!' she called and shot straight up.

that must be... him?

damn... shes already got a boyfriend....

'ooohhhh is that your boyfriend??????' won seok .

'noooo! hes only a friend.'

phew.... i thhought....

'k well im goin. bye guys!' she said as she left.... her beautiful scent trailed behind her as i closed my eyes and smelled the aeroma.... shes still available.

yuris pov.

i walked up to the door and saw minho holding a rose.

'hello' he said staring at me eyes.

i blushed. 'hi'

'you look beautiful' he said. i wore ************************(that mean you guys get to choose) and he wore ***********

he led me into his luxurious car and drove off somewhere. a skating rink.

'we are here' he smiled.

i smiled at the sight. it was beautiful....there were even cute kids there....he handed me skating shoes and i put them on. we walked slowly on the slippery ice and i froze practically. there was one problem. i dont know how to skate.....

'uhhh minho... i dont know how to skate.'

he laughed.'you dont know how to skate?'

i nodded and pouted.'its okay... im here.... follow my lead'

he said as he took my hand

we started skating and i was really wobbly. he taight me how to skate slowly...

'like this' he said demonstraiting.

'okay....' i tried mimicing him and almost slipped and fell but then he swooped in swiftly and caught me in his arms.

'uhhhh thank you.'

'your welscome. try again.' he smiled. that smile is so warm. to see him smile is enough for me.

i started again but kept falling. and each time, minho would be there to catch me.

i took a deep breath, closed my eyes and believed in myslef.i opened them back up and tried again... i took one glide slowly... and did the same over and over. i quickened my pace and glided faster.

'thats it youve got it! youve got it!!' he shouted

we skated and skated with endless fun.

'hey minho watch this!' i said. started skating backwards and going in swirls.

'woah! i didnt know you could do that!'

i stood there smiling at him, then, a small boy came racing from behind me.

'WATCH OUT NOOONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

i started lossing my balance.

'woooaaaaahhhhhhh'

'YURI!' minho yelled out as i fell.he caught me but we both fell. he landed ontop of me and we stayed there for a few seconds.

'you just never lose me do you' i whispered.

'of course. i'll never let you go.'

i smiled. i could feel the heat of his breath as he spoke. our faces were inches close...then....

'Minho?????!!!' we heard a voice. we quickly got back up again and realised... it was taehee.

'taehee???' we both said.

'Minnhoooo~~ what are you doing here!!!'

'well... i ummm.....'

'care to skate with me???' she smiled brightly.

'ohh is that the time? we better go. sorry tae hee!' minho said pulling me away.

tae hees smile turned into a glare. she gave me a deathstare that was sooo evil*theres this girl at my skool and she always gives me the death glare. she SERIOUSLY HATES ME! i did a speach and got a score over 30 from everyone (it was out of 40) i got 37 from the teacher and over 30 from other students,but she gave me a freakin 21! her bestf riend even copied her and gave me a 25. seriously.*

we drove until we reached this place.