watch out....

will you be the one?

Yuri pov.....

Wake up in the morning, feeling usual.... get dressed eat and leave for school. as i walked into the gates i see Minho. he waves at me and i waved at him back when all of a sudden, yoona comes barging from behind me...

"HEYYYYYOOOOOO!!!"

"AAHHH!!! Yoonaaa!!!!!!~~~~~~ why do you have to do that to me all the time!'

"hehehe.... sorry...." she glanced over to minho and smiled.

'cute aint he..." *sigh*

"hmmm------" i mumbled.

"hey what were u guys up to in the closet??? you were PRETTY quiet in there.... hehehe" she smiled cheekily.

"uhhhh---"

"you guys kissed! Didnt you!"

"what? No!- I...."

"did too!"

"Did not!"

"haha!!! LIAR!!! LIARRR!!"

"You cant prove it!"

"just did"

"how????? huh??"

"you nrmally say -so childish- or just roll your eyes at me but you said naahhhhhhh~~~~~"

"uhh... btwejkfghbewjkbhdfifhb!!!"

"ohhhh you like him dont you..... oooooohhhhhh"

"childish" i said faking it and crossed my arms.

"hahaha you do.... you just wait. i will prove you WRONG" she giggled and skipped away.

"lalalalalaaaaalalaaaa~~~~~~" she randomly sang.

then i spotted jess makin out with her boyfriend.....

"get a room" i said

"uhhh... Oh! hey Yul!"

"jong.. go somewhere else... Girl talk... now shoo."she said cutely.

'awwww....." jonghyun pouted and walked away.

"hey have you seen the others???"

"noooooooooooooooooooooooo" jessica said looking at something.

"jess... jess... hellooooo~" i waved my hand over her face.

"uhhh OH! uhh... what yul???"

'what are you looking at?????"i say... then i see a new girl... rich..... lots of jewellry and blingy glasses...

"who da hell is she????"

"i have no idea..." i tralied off.... then the bell rang and i snapped out of my thoughts...

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy322/marykarmelina/Korean%20specials/LeeSiYoungspecial.jpg 

we went into class and saw the girl standing next to the teacher.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________-

"Attention everyone! attention!!!!" but noone was listening.

"SHUTUP!!!!!" the girl yelled. talking through her phone.everyone was dead silent...

"NO WAY SHE DID NOT!!!!----- *gasp* SHE DID???? OH MY GOSH!!!" she said amused.

the teacher was appalled. she took away the phone and stowed it away in the drawer next to her.

":0!!!! ABEUYFVBSDIUFBNSDLKJNFBUCDSGBJKCS!!!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME THATS MINE! I DEMAND IT BACK!" the girl yelled with a loud voice.

"ahem" the teacher declared. "This here is our new student... miss-"

"Bu Tae Hee????!!!!"

we heard a voice.... everyone looked around to see Minho staring at her with wide eyes.

0.o "Ch-Choi Minho???!!!""Minho AHH!! Its really you!!! Look at you!!!" she said  and ran up too minho. "Your so grown up!!! Wooowwwwwwww!!! ive missed out so much!" then she started touching his face.... he started blushin.

Hey! what the hell are you doing to my---- uhhh... HIM!

"yes this is miss Bu tae hee. well, since you know Mr.Choi Minho then you may take a seat next to him....Yuri.... You dont mind movin do you?" and yes, i do sit next to him in class. ^.^.

No! I dont want to move!

"uhhh yes miss."

so i moved to the back of the class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*RIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG*

Minho's Pov.

What the hell is tae hee doing here.... i wondered as i walked through the halllway

"SURPRISE!!!!!! MINHO AHHH!!!! MINHOOOOOO MINHOOOO MINHOOO MINHOOO!~~~~" she sang and giggled.

"oh... hey"

"cant beleive your here! I have to tell my parents! WHERES MY PHONE!!! i had it here somewhere...." she said as she searched her pckets.

"oh yeah! I remember... Let me borrow yours please Minho!!!" she said as she held her hands out.

i didnt know what i was doing so i just gave it to her.

"ohh wait.... whats daddys number.... uhhh... 1300655506??? nooo thats a number of a commercial on tv...." she shook her head

"whats moms number?????uhhhh.....1300655506???  NOOO!!! THATS THE SAME NUMBER!!!!" she banged her headin frustration....

"AHH!!! I KNOW!' She lit up

"Ill call secretary Yoon!"

i watched over her shoulder to see what she was doing.. she then started looking into my contacts....

"ahhh! wheres secretary Yoons number! its SHOULD be on here somewhere!!!!" she mumbled.

"ummm maybe because its my phone your using... "i said as i took it away from her.

'AAHHHH THATS WHY!!!" she started laughing.

i turned to my locker and wrote something a on a blue tiny peice of paper. Tae hee was trying to look but she couldnt see.

"Tae hee-ah... this is sort of private..."

"bwoh?? oh... uhh. ok then minho" :)

i sighed and continued to write.... i walked away and slipped the peice of paper into yuris locker and smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tae hee's pov

"Tae hee-ah... this is sort of private..." Minho said as he looked over his shoulder.

"bwoh?? oh...uhh. ok then minho" :) i smiled and walked away... then came back i was about to say something when i saw what the note said...

"who is....." i tralied of as i tilted my head to the right.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri's pov

i walked to my locker and found a blue not in there... i opened it and read it.

To Yuri,

meet me right after school under the bridge 5 blocks away from school.

                                                                                       see you there...

                                                                                                       Minho....

I smiled and held it to my chest.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

i walked to the bridge.... as i went under it i saw a figure.... not Minhos... but someone elses. the person turned around and i was shocked.

"so... you must be yuri."

"uh...umm.err...ye-yes...."

she stood up circling me.

"waiting for someone??? Minho?? maybe???

"uhmm uh.. -y.... why what are you doing here?" i said confidently.

"doesnt matter"

"Listen girly. Minho and i... go back a LONG way.... And if you EVER get too close to him.. you better watch out!. And also.... if you.... by any chance hook up... Its not real. He is still in love with me... he told me so...  If you think im making this up??? then i dont care.you will NEVER have what we had. ok?" she smiled.

"w-what are you talking bout?"

"im saying. Those 3 words... I-Love-you.....will be fake. hes a player. Dont fall for him."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYwFcvMihWI 

(btw listen to this... its thai... *look like love*)

she walked away and fell into the crowd of people.

"hey" i heard minhos voice

"hey" i smiled in relief.

I looked into his eyes that almost melted me.

"wow... Your eyes... are... the most beautiful eyes ive ever seen...." he said.

i blushed.

"sure is beautiful out here..."

"like you...."

i looked at him and smiled shyly. hes so sweet.... even though theyre one of the most cheesy lines anyone could get... i felt....well.. i couldnt explain my words.

"y-yuri.... i-i asked you to come here today.... because i wanted to... i-....."

"you... what"

"Will you go out with me???.... On a date... please"

"y--yes" i said shocked.

'really? no joke?"

i nodded.

" great..... ill.. pick you up... next saturday :) 8pm."

"sounds great"

he took my hand and held it.

"follow me" he whispered..

'what where are you taking me??"

"you'll see."

he led me up to a motorbike and put a helmet on my head.

"wh-what are we doing???"

"just wait and see he said."

i held on tight onto him as we rode off. i started enjoying it. then we finnally stopped.

"woooh! that was fun!" then i saw Miho taking of his shirt,shoes and socks.

"what are you doing??"he dropped his things next to the motor bike. he pulled my hand and we ran up a mountain. there was water bellow. FAR down bellow.

"pretty.. but whyd u take ur top off??? i said." he turned around revaeling a rock hard 6pack. i stared at it wt wide eyes. he laughed

"take off your clothes uhhhh except for your singlet and shorts....and shoes..."

"wh-why??"

he smirked

i finally got the idea..."nuh uh i aint jupin dow there!!!"

"why? your were considering it the day i saved you from killing yourself."

"but thats different"

"come on its completely safe... you know how to swim dont you?"

"Of course i do! and how do you know???!!! you might die jumping off there!"i crossed my arms

"ive done it plenty of times with my brother. more than a million times. its fun! youll want to do it over and over again...and you will only die if you DONT jump off. Life is short... Make the most of it.... Trust me.." he held out his hand.

"fine" i sad pushing away his hand. "DONT look"

"i wont" he said covering his eyes."

 

"ok im done."

"great!"

i looked down.... it was scary.

"are you... scared???"

"WELL DUHH!!! ts my first time!"

"its ok. Im here." he said as he held my hand.

"just.... close you eyes." he said as we stood at the edge."when i say now we will jump ok?"

i nodded my head quickly and shut my eyes tight.

"1.....2.....3....J U M P!"

we both jumped off the edge and landed.

"WOOOH!!!!! THAT WAS SO FUNN!!!" i yelled "LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!"

"see told ya"

 i giggled.

we did it till it turned dark. i took a quick photo of as standing near the edge... it was a cute photo.the sky was even pink and orange. Minho took me home. i smiled as he waved at me goodbye.

 

hehehe havent update in.... ages!!!!! i was on a heaps long vacation! hehehe