Hello, Hello!!

HypE vs HQ (Official Story!)

 

 

Hey everyone! I know it’s been a bit of time since you’ve last heard from me! I’m sorry!

So I have a few announcements for you guys. I’ve started school, that’s the reason it took me awhile for this update to be released.

So, since I’ve started school updates won’t be coming out every other day anymore! I will try to update once or maybe twice a week.

So, here you go, enjoy!!

<3 Okurah

 

 


 

HQ Section:

 

The atmosphere in HQ's dorm was unusually lively for 8 am. Every member seemed to be bright eyed and lively. Well, all except for one who remained sleeping on the couch. DonDon, the poor disliked kitty, was carefully sleeping in the crook of Ma Roo's side.

 

HyunJi, having just exited her room, sported her usual attire of foreign tribal designs. She glanced at the red-head and quickly made her way to the umma of the group.

 

"Chaerin-Umma?" HyunJi asks the older girl who was peacefully reading a book. Hearing her real name, DD glances up over her book to catch a glimpse of a pathetic looking HyunJi.

 

"Are you hungry?" She asks instantly guessing HyunJi's unspoken request. It was a question that really didn't need to be asked since the girl seemed to have eight stomachs hidden somewhere in her slim figure.

 

"You know me so well!!" HyunJi exclaims as her pathetic look is instantly replaced with one of joy. "Can you please cook us something for breakfast?" DD sighs, but nods as she closes her book and stands.

 

"What do you guys want to eat?" DD shouts trying to ask all her fellow members at once.

 

"You know I'll eat anything." HyunJi states, receiving a roll of the eyes from DD.

 

"I'm alright with anything." JinSun says as he exits the bathroom. Hearing his voice the girls look to find JinSun shirtless. The image manages to raise a bit of blush from the older girls’ cheeks.

 

"Yah! Why are you shirtless?! There is a minor here! Where is ChaeC?" Quickly spotting the younger girl, HyunJi continues her rant, "ChaeC! Cover your innocent eyes!!!" She replies running to the girl and slightly tackling her so she wouldn't see anything she, 'wasn't supposed to.' Her actions cause JinSun to roll his eyes but brings a small smile to his face as well.

 

"You have a tattoo?" DD asks innocently. JinSun only smiles a bit wider and nods before shaking some excess water out of his hair.

 

"You! You're still not dressed? Go put a shirt on!" HyunJi continues her rant as she fights a slightly irritated maknae. HyunJi managed to pull ChaeC's Pikachu hood over her face. JinSun waves her off and begins to walk towards his room to grab a shirt.

 

"Hey? Can you make me a coffee too, please?" He asks lightly and thanks DD before walking into his room. DD then glances over to HyunJi and ChaeC.

 

"ChaeC?" DD voices trying to get the maknae to answer her previous question.

 

"Oh! It's alright Unnie! I have my lollipops!!" ChaeC happily replies as she pries HyunJi's hands off her hood, then proceeds to pull lollipops out of her jacket pocket. DD glances back to the youngest of the group and couldn't help but smile at the cutely dressed girl. HyunJi, growing bored, walks over towards Ma Roo and decides to mess with DonDon.

 

"You don't need this! You're not suppose to eat candy for breakfast!" MinKi announces his presence by snatching the colorful candies out of ChaeC's hand. ChaeC pouts and tries to get them back from the taller boy but quits when she realizes her chances are slim.

 

"Don't worry about cooking for me! I'm going out to do some MUCH needed shopping. I'll get me something while I'm out." MinKi responds to DD's question, while stashing the pops in his pocket for later.

 

"Wait! What! Where are you going?" JinSun asks the "diva" of the group as he comes out of his room now fully dressed.

 

"I just said I'm going shopping." MinKi announces placing a hand on his hip impatiently. When he receives a particularly dirty look from the leader he sighs. "Come on, JaeHwa! I didn't get to shop yesterday!!" MinKi resorts to pouting not getting his way.

 

Meanwhile, HyunJi is over by Ma Roo. She was trying to wake Ma Roo up but DonDon seemed to have specific orders to keep anyone away from his owner.

 

"Ma Roo?" When HyunJi gets no response from the boy, she shakes her head. Reaching out to shake him awake, DonDon swats her hand away with his paw. HyunJi pouts and tries again only to resort in another paw swat from DonDon.

 

"DonDon! I need to wake Ma Roo." HyunJi sighs trying to "talk-some-sense" in to the cat. DonDon only responds by raising his nose in the air and turning away. This seemed to irk HyunJi a bit.

 

"You are one sassy cat, DonDon." She states before continuing to try and wake him up.

 

"Oppa?" ChaeC asks the still arguing Leader from the other side of the room. When JinSun hears this he glances down at the maknae in question. Seeing his opportunity, MinKi quickly ditches the scene. DD rolled her eyes before making her way into the kitchen to begin cooking breakfast.

 

"I'm bored." ChaeC announces, leaving JinSun deadpanned. He glances around before quickly grabbing a coloring book and giving it to her. She looks at it in question before shrugging and running off to find crayons. When JinSun glances back up to continue his argument he is angered to find MinKi gone.

 

"He is going to get it in practice today." JinSun growls out before making his way over to the kitchen table, laptop in hand.

 

Over in the living room, Ma Roo begins to wake at the smell of food coming from the kitchen. When he opens his eyes, he finds himself staring at HyunJi. He hides a chuckle when he sees the female is fighting with his cat.

 

"This is why I hate cats! It's cats like you that give the rest a bad name!!" HyunJi tells DonDon as she gets swat once again. This causes Ma Roo to frown.

 

"Don't get mad cause you're getting owned by a cat." He announces scaring the hell out of the girl in front of him. Ma Roo sits up and grabs his kitty.

 

"Good kitty DonDon." He cooes slightly. HyunJi giggles at Ma Roo's hair, which is sticking up all over the place. She reaches out to pet the cat, hoping to make peace, but is pawed again. HyunJi scowls before crossing her arms and looking away causing Ma Roo to laugh.

 

"Morning Sleeping Beauty. Now that you're finally up, breakfast is being made." HyunJi announces before walking away while glaring at DonDon slightly. Ma Roo smiles before putting his cat down and making his way to the bathroom.

 

When breakfast is made and everyone (but MinKi) is at the table eating, DD's phone goes off. She pulls it out and checks the text.

 

"Whose it from?" ChaeC asks casually from her spot. HyunJi would have said it if she wasn't so busy stuffing her face. DD reaches over and pokes HyunJi's food filled cheeks causing her to temporarily stop eating.

 

"Slow down you're going to choke!" She says while HyunJi swallows what is in .

 

"I don't know how you don't get fat." ChaeC announces causing Ma Roo to chuckle. HyunJi merely smiles and pats her non-existent belly.

 

"It's cause she has a black hole for a stomach." JinSun announces causing HyunJi to shoot a glare which he instantly shoots back.

 

"JinSun-Oppa? Can you check your email please?" DD asks as she hits send on her phone. JinSun puts his coffee down and begins to login in to his email.

 

"Any reason why?" He asks.

 

"That was CEO Kwan who texted. He told me to ask you to check your email. Something about Manager Kwang-Su sending you something." DD receives another text and stops to read it. When finished, she continues, "You should probably read it out loud." JinSun nods and opens the email from their Manager.

 

"Manager KwangSu says that we have a new song to practice-"

 

"Wait! We as in you guy, HQ-M." HyunJi interrupts. JinSun stares at HyunJi a bit irritated but is told to stop by DD.

 

"If you would let me finish I would have said, we, as in HQ as a whole." JinSun finishes.

 

"We've never worked together before." Ma Roo states from his spot as he sneaks some of his food to DonDon who looked up to no good.

 

"What is the song called?" DD asks.

 

"It's called-" JinSun is cut off as DonDon hops on the table flicking some of HyunJi's food right on his (expensive!) laptop. DonDon quickly hopped off and hid beneath Ma Roo content with getting revenge on the girl. JinSun stared at HyunJi intensely.

 

"Wait! Wait! What?! No! It wasn't me!" HyunJi states after swallowing her food. She was unfortunate, since no one saw what DonDon did. This only caused JinSun's stare to turn to a glare.

 

"Ma Roo! You saw what..." HyunJi's sentence dropped when she looked over to see Ma Roo's headphones back in. Secretly, Ma Roo knew exactly what happened. He just didn't want DonDon to be punished or kicked out!

 

"HyunJi, you're not getting any dinner tonight." JinSun announces surprisingly calm, which made things seem much more scarier. DD hands him some wipes to get the food off of his laptop.

 

"What!! No!!" HyunJi screeches. She decided that in desperate times, calls for desperate measures. "Oppa, please? It was an accident." HyunJi says pulling out her best aegyo. It would have worked too! If it was used on anyone but Hwang JinSun.

 

"Now you're not getting anymore breakfast too! Go to you room and think about your actions." JinSun says standing up and taking her plate and raising it above his head. When HyunJi cries out and reaches for it he uses his other hand to push her away.

 

"Nope! You know I hate aegyo! It doesn't work on me." He announces causing the girl to pout. "Now go to your room!" He says.

 

"As much as I enjoy this, you can't do that JinSun-Oppa." ChaeC states causing the Leader to look at her. "We have practice remember? If she weren't to eat up now her energy would drop. If you didn't let her eat dinner afterwards either then she wouldn't be up to par tomorrow to practice." ChaeC says showing her intelligence.

 

"Hmmm... Fine." JinSun announces putting HyunJi's plate back down. "You are only getting one serving of dinner though." He demands before taking his dishes to the sink and heading towards the door to go out.

 

"Wait! Where are you going?" DD calls out.

 

"I'm going to get MinKi." He answers while putting on his shoes.

 

"Can we know the name of the song?" HyunJi calls out curiously.

 

"Monster!" He snaps irritated before leaving.

 

"Hmmph!! Well then! That was uncalled for! I'm not that bad, right?" HyunJi asks offended by JinSun's statement. This causes DD and ChaeC to giggle.

 

"I think he was referring to the song, Dunce." Ma Roo says from his seat. A small smile could be seen on his face as HyunJi smacks her forehead.

 

 


 

HypE Section:

 

Over in HypE's dorm the only ones up seem to be the twins after the previous stress filled days. Aerin was just exiting the bathroom from a nice morning shower after her early jog. She needed to get things off of her mind and was now calm. Until a piercing scream caught her attention. She quickly ran to her room to check on her brother, the source of the scream, until he came flying out of the room.

 

"Where are you-" Aerin quickly cuts herself off and decides it would be better to just chase after her brother.

 

HaeYun bursts into JaeHyun and KyungSu's room and basically tackles JaeHyun squealing. JaeHyun wakes with a jolt and glances at the younger boy who was basically straddling him at this point. KyungSu, who was in the opposite bed, jolts up as well hearing the high pitched screams and squeals coming from his supposed "Hyung."

 

"What's going on?" KyungSu asks from his side of the room. He was rubbing his puffy eyes a bit flustered with being awoken so violently. Aerin then makes her way into the room and sits herself on the edge of his bed. Hearing KyungSu's deepend voice, HaeYun turns towards him and grins appreciative.

 

"I love your voice in the morning, yeobo. It's very husky and y, like your rapping style." HaeYun says in almost a growl, teasing the younger boy. KyungSu blushes at that and quickly hides under the blanket away from HaeYun's view.

 

"Can you explain what's going on?" JaeHyun asks from his position under HaeYun. When he sees Aerin in the room his eyes grow wide, "This isn't what it looks like, Jagi!" He jokes causing her to laugh.

 

"JaeHyun!" HaeYun screeches again gaining his previous excitement. "Why didn't you tell us?!" JaeHyun raises an eyebrow confused.

 

"What are you talking about?" Another voice asks from the doorway. The habitants of the room glance to see the rest of HypE there. MinJee being the one who spoke, she was anything but "thrilled" at the moment.

 

"What's going on? Why are you yelling throughout the house HaeYun?" HaNi asks as she pouts slightly, her eyes were hardly able to keep open. She made her way in the room and crashed on the bed next to KyungSu.

 

"Why are you straddling Jae?" JaKyung asks as she raises an eyebrow seeing the two boys’ position.

 

"Explain this!" HaeYun exclaims shoving his iPad in JaeHyun's face. Jae squints at first with the new found brightness but slowly his face contorts to one of surprise.

 

"What's that?" Aerin asks as she makes her way next to Jae Hyun. JaKyung eyes her before making her way to the other side of Jae to get a closer look at this article. Everyone manages to gather next to their leader and read.

 

 

(I know the article is hard to read, I apolgize! My Photoshop is acting up >/////<)

 

“Oh… That’s what you meant.” Jae Hyun answers as he scratches his cheek. He chuckles, but only lightly because of the weight on his stomach (HaeYun). The other members were quite stunned to say the least. They were happy that they had fans even though they haven’t debuted yet.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us about this?!” HaeYun squeals again bouncing slightly on Jae’s stomach. Having the air squished out of him, Jae sits up causing HaeYun to rolls off of him and onto the floor.

 

“Sorry HaeYun, but I have to pee and you bouncing on my bladder doesn’t make it any better.” Jae Hyun apologizes to the younger boy. HaeYun pouts and rubs his head before asking his previous question again.

 

“When did this happen?” KyungSu asks still a bit sleepy.

 

“Who is this girl? It better not be no secret lover… And why did you sing to her?” JaKyung asks crossing her arms a bit. MinJee, who was next to her, chuckled and elbowed her in the ribs.

 

“Don’t be jealous.” MinJee muttered to the younger girl.

 

“Well, this happened just before we found out about KwangSu… I ran into this girl when I was looking for cover from the rain. She was cold, wet, and crying. I don’t like seeing girls cry, so I gave her my jacket and asked her what was wrong. She told me she was at the concert! She was a fan of ours! She bought a poster of us and wanted to ask us to sign it.” Everyone listened to Jae Hyun’s words. They could slowly feel their excitement and determination building back up.

 

“Well why didn’t she ask us?” HaNi asks curiously. She really wanted to meet a fan of theirs.

 

“Hello stupid? Don’t you remember? We didn’t get to perform, so no one got to see us.” MinJee announces knocking on the girl’s head a few times. “Sometimes I wonder if that pea brain of yours even works.” This causes everyone to laugh at the pouting and slightly blushing maknae.

 

“It wasn’t just that though. It got soaked in the rain resulting in it being ruined. So, I decided to sing for her. Her name was Yumi, that’s all I know about her. It isn’t that I didn’t want to tell you guys, it’s just… I forgot after what happened, you know?” Everyone nodded understanding exactly what he meant.

 

“Well I for one think this is great!” HaeYun announces standing up from his previous position, sprawled out on the floor.

 

“I agree! You’ve managed to bring HypE attention before even debuting!” Aerin claps happily, reflecting her brother’s happiness.

 

“You don’t think Bae-Appa would be mad?” Jae Hyun asks unsure if he did the right thing or not.

 

“I don’t think Appa Bae would be mad. I think he’s more upset than us about our non-debut.” KyungSu says from his spot. His sleepy voice finally faded so his smooth and boy-like voice.

 

“Well… I think this is good.” JaKyung confesses reluctantly, “Though I wish it could have been me.” She says quietly to herself.

 

“Go Jae Appa! Use that charm!!” HaNi announces happily cheering for the Leader.

 

“HaNi is right… Maybe this fanservice thing is something we should look into.” MinJee says smirking, before standing from her spot. “I don’t know about you guys but since we’re up, I’m hungry.” Receiving six nods of approval, Aerin decides to go and start breakfast.

 

“Umma!” HaNi yells out but Aerin cuts her off before she finishes.

 

“I know HaNi, no meat.” Aerin say before exiting, “I know my children.” She says almost offended.

 

“Hold on Umma! I’ll help you!” KyungSu says before quickly running out of the room to catch up.

 

Once everyone was contempt, full, and cleaned up they found themselves relaxing in the living room. Aerin, KyungSu, and HaNi were playing Dance Dance Revolution on their large TV. MinJee and JaKyung were content with watching their fellow members play. Especially since HaNi constantly tripped on the edges of the mats. HaeYun was searching online for random things, he was quickly becoming bored. Jae Hyun was strumming his guitar having nothing better to do.

 

“I’m bored!” HaeYun announces closing his laptop and stretching his figure out on the couch. This resulted in his head being on KyungSu’s lap, since he was waiting for his turn.

 

“Well then do something, Hyung.” KyungSu says looking down at his “pretty” Hyung. Suddenly a mischievous smirk makes its way on HaeYun’s face.

 

“Why don’t you play with me?” HaeYun announces moving his eyebrows up and down suggestively. KyungSu blushes at the double meaning and puts his hand over Hae’s eyes.

 

“Why do you always say things like that.” KyungSu announce exasperated. HaeYun laughs and pulls KyungSu’s hand off.

 

“I’m just joking, yeobo.” HaeYun giggles while getting up off of KyungSu. “I’m going to go shopping!” He announces loudly. Aerin then decides to pop her head out of the kitchen.

 

“I don’t want you going alone HaeYun!” Aerin says worrying for her not so “manly” brother. “Take some one with you!” She demands.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Jae Hyun says putting his guitar down and standing up.

 

“Yeah! Us to!” The members playing video games speak up.

 

“Well, I’ll go since there isn’t much for me to do.” MinJee says, JaKyung quickly nods agreeing to go as well.

 

“Jagiya~ Come on let’s go!” JaeHyun says as everyone is waiting at the door.

 

“What! I have to finish these dishes!!” She yells from the kitchen. Jae Hyun goes into the kitchen and stands at the door way again, watching the girl thoroughly scrub the dish she’s washing.

 

“It’ll be here when we get back.” He states smiling at the determined girl in front of him. Before she can refuse however, he grabs her by the waist and begins to lead her out. “Come on! We’ll have fun.” He states laughing as he watches his “Jagiya” blush. When they reach the rest of the group he lets her go. JaKyung sighs and crosses her arms again.

 

Jae Hyun decided to drive them all their since Bae Appa was busy. Once there, they wore things to slightly hide themselves from the public, just in case someone recognized them. They split up since each of them wanted to explore.

 

“Alright, let’s all meet back here at around 12 alright?” Aerin says as everyone nods and checks their watches.

 

“Come on HaNi! Let’s go check out new games!!” KyungSu announces excitedly as he grabs her hand and drags her away.

 

“But, I want to go look at that store!” HaNi pouts while pointing to some store with many many plushies inside. KyungSu glances at it before smiling and squeezing her hand tighter.

 

“I’ll buy you a plushie afterwards!” KyungSu announces, causing HaNi to smile and run with him to the video game store. (Hang in there, I don’t know of any stores in South Korea XD) The older members smile at their cute maknaes.

 

“I guess I’m going to that new café around the corner. I could use a cup of coffee!” MinJee announces before smiling at the thought of the rich dark liquid.

 

“Oh! I’ll go with you! I heard they have some really good ice cream as well!” Aerin announces tagging along with the older female.

 

“Well, I’m off to get me a fabulous new outfit! I’ve got to look good for our fans!” HaeYun announces happily running off. This left JaKyung and Jae Hyun standing alone together. JaKyung mentally cheered in excitement at the thought of no “Umma” around.

 

“So what do you want to do?” Jae asks as he glances at the girl next to him. JaKyung smiles before thinking a bit.

 

“Oh! I know!! Let’s go to the pet shop!!” JaKyung announces excitedly before zooming off while grabbing Jae’s hand. Jae Hyun laughs before running with her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HaeYun was happily searching through many racks of clothing looking for something that would reflect his mood perfectly. He had a bunch of clothes draped along his arm, planning to purchase them as well. Suddenly, he spots the perfect shirt. It actually looked a lot like something that one of his idol’s wore. Without giving it a second thought, since he knew it was the one, he reached out only to find someone else grabbed it as well.

 

“Hey! I saw it first!” HaeYun announces while pouting slightly. He sported a pair of puppy dog eyes as well, perfected thanks to his dongsaeng KyungSu, though you could not see them behind his tinted geek glasses.

 

“Sorry, but I’m sure I saw it first. This shirt was made for me!” The person also grabbing the shirt said. HaeYun glanced at his competitor to find an equally stylish male in front of him.

 

“But, this is the perfect shirt for me!” HaeYun says while tugging on the shirt a bit more. The opposite guy sighs before letting it go. This surprised HaeYun, as he watched the seemingly older boy dig in one of his multiple bags of purchased clothing. Pulling out a shirt, it instantly caught HaeYun eyes. It was beautiful to say the least. It matched his mood perfectly, if not better than the shirt he was holding.

 

“Look, if you let me buy this shirt, I’ll give you this one for free.” The stranger says as he holds out the shirt to HaeYun. HaeYun’s eyes widen even more at the mans offer.

 

“Are you sure?” HaeYun manages to stutter out. The guy smiles and holds out the shirt again.

 

“Yeah! This shirt totally matches you better than it would on me anyways. Your skin tone and pretty facial features would do this shirt some good.” He replies smiling. When HaeYun grabs the shirt, he puts it up to himself and looks in the mirror. His eyes were practically glowing with joy.

 

“Thank you!!” HaeYun announces suddenly hugging the stranger who freaked a bit. When HaeYun pulled away from the stranger, he instantly handed over the shirt they were previously fighting over. “I must repay you for your kindness!” HaeYun announces happily.

 

“There’s no need to, really.” The guys says while grabbing the shirt.

 

“No! I insist! Let’s go get some ice cream after this!!” HaeYun says quickly befriending the older boy. Dragging the stranger off to pay for their things he turns to him in question, “Oh! I completely forgot!! What’s your name?” HaeYun asks.

 

“The name is MinKi! Yours?” The guys ask, now known as MinKi, warming up to the friendly Yunnie.

 

“My name is HaeYun.” He replies smiling. “I think we’re going to be good friends, MinKi!” Sure enough, the older boy nods and begins to fall for the boy’s natural friendly nature.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile over in the café, the two girls, MinJee and Aerin, were sitting and enjoying their sweets. The two were never really close, but they were surprised with how easy they were able to make small talk.

 

“Hey, MinJee? Can I ask you a question?” Aerin asks the girl across from her. MinJee stops drinking her coffee signaling Ai to go on. “Does JaKyung hate me?” She asks hesitantly. This only causes MinJee to burst out in laughter causing Aerin to blush at the attention caused from MinJee’s loud laughter.

 

“Shhh! You’re catching too much attention!” Aerin quickly says trying to quiet the laughing girl. Finally quieting down MinJee takes a sip of her coffee.

 

“Why do you ask?” MinJee asks, not answering the question at all. Aerin looks up from her cup of peppermint ice cream.

 

“She doesn’t seem to like me very much. She’s always glaring. I wanted to ask you since you two seem to be the closest.”Aerin says before taking another bite of her cool refreshing ice cream to calm the fire on her cheeks.

 

“She doesn’t hate you.” MinJee states simply. Aerin looks at her with a “really” face. “Believe me she isn’t mad at you. She’s more… Jealous.”

 

“Jealous?! Of what?” Aerin says surprised.

 

“You and Jae Hyun of course.” MinJee bluntly states. It was in her nature to be blunt.

 

“Me and Jae Hyun? Why? We aren’t anything.” Aerin replies confused. MinJee rolled her eyes but chuckled at the younger girl’s distress.

 

“You two could have fooled me.” MinJee jokes, but once she sees Aerin’s wide eyes she switches responses. “Don’t worry about it. JaKyung is just jealous since she has a crush on Jae Hyun. It’ll pass over.” She comforts Aerin. Aerin smiles at the older girl before thanking her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Come on, oppa.” HaNi whines next to KyungSu, who has been staring at the same games for ten minutes straight. “Can’t we go already?” She asks. KyungSu glances at her before nodding and finally picking a game. Once paying for it, he covers HaNi’s eyes and began dragging her someplace else.

 

“Wait! Where are we going!!” HaNi squeals out. KyungSu laughs and simply responds with, “It’s a surprise!” KyungSu carefully manages to guide HaNi to the location, having to catch her a couple of times when she tripped over her own feet.

 

“Alright, are you ready?” KyungSu asks. When HaNi nods and reaches up to pry his hands off, he lets go and she’s stunned.

 

“Candy!!” HaNi squeals as she rushes to the mountains of candy. KyungSu smiles before joining her.

 

“Wait! I wanted to go to the plushie store though.” She replies pouting. KyungSu rolls his eyes before pulling out a plastic bag from his backpack. HaNi raises an eyebrow before grabbing the bag and looking inside. When she sees a cute Rilakkuma staring back at her, she squeals and hugs him.

 

“Thank You KyungSu!!” She shouts jumping up and down with him. “When did you get this?” She asks letting him go and hugging the stuffed bear.

 

“I got it while you were off looking at the Cooking Mama games.” KyungSu replies scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

 

“KyungSu, you are going to be one of the best boyfriends a girl could have when you find your soulmate.” HaNi announces pinching KyungSu’s quicky reddening cheeks.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile, JaKyung and Jae Hyun were in a pet store. Jae Hyun watched quietly as JaKyung played with a small kitten in a cage. He smiled whenever the cat would put it’s paw against the glass where JaKyung’s hand rested. He found it cute, so he pulled out his camera and took a picture. The flash surprised JaKyung causing her to glance over at Jae. She smiled and picked up the kitty before heading towards him.

 

“Isn’t he cute Jae?” JaKyung asks as she raised the kitty to stare at Jae Hyun’s face. When the kitty rubbed it’s face affectionately against Jae’s cheek, JaKyung let a giggle out. Jae laughed as well as he pet the kitties small head.

 

“He likes you!” JaKyung announces before kissing the kitty’s small pink nose. Jae Hyun smiled and took another picture causing JaKyung to stick her tongue at him.

 

“I would think you would be more of a puppy person.” Jae Hyun finally voices out. JaKyung’s eyes grow wide before she shakes her head violently.

 

“I don’t like dogs! They scare me!!” JaKyung announces recalling something that happened in her childhood. Jae Hyun stares at her pouting face before reaching out and pinching her slightly puffed out cheeks.

 

“You are one weird but cute girl.” He announces causing a wide smile to break it’s way on JaKyung’s face. Looking at his watch Jae Hyun sighs before looking back at JaKyung. He pulls her in towards him and raises his camera up. “Come on, let’s take a picture together!” He announces. The two pose cutely with the kitty between them. When the flash goes off, they laugh and JaKyung puts the kitty back after kissing his head.

 

“Come on JaKyung. It’s almost twelve.” Jae Hyun says as he waits at the door for her. When they finally exit the store and begins to make their way back, JaKyung bumps in to a man causing him to drop something. After closer inspection, her and Jae Hyun realize he dropped a new cigarette.

 

“Oh! We’re so sorry!!” Jae Hyun manages to say to the stranger after helping JaKyung up. The stranger stays silent for a bit and stares at his wasted cigarette.

 

“It’s alright.” The stranger says slightly irritated. Jae Hyun raises an eyebrow before pulling something out of his back pocket and holding it out to the stranger. When the stranger looks up he sees Jae is holding out a pack of cigarettes.

 

“We’re really sorry about that. You can have my pack.” Jae replies kindly, offering a smile. JaKyung quickly bows as well, apologizing for not looking where she was going. The stranger reaches out and takes the pack thankfully.

 

“Thank you! That was my last cigarette too. I’m sorry for causing you trouble.” The stranger speaks before shaking Jae’s hand and beginning to walk away. “I hope your guys date goes well! I’m sorry for knocking your girlfriend over!” He says before leaving. Jae Hyun laughs and brushes it off, thanking the man, while JaKyung blushes.

 

When HypE all meet up, they head back to their dorm.

 

 


 

HQ Section:

 

 

Meanwhile, MinKi exits a store and bumps into his Leader. Surprised he gasps and almost squeals.

“JinSun! What are you doing here?!” MinKi asks the older and slightly scary male. JinSun puts out his newly obtained cigarette before looking at the diva.

“I’m getting you! What do you think I’m doing here?! We need to go and start practice!” He scolds dragging the boy off towards his car.

“Wait! I can’t go this fast with all my bags!” MinKi shouts. He did not want to sweat right now. JinSun sighs before taking some of MinKi’s bags and carrying them, he was in a good mood thanks to a couple strangers. MinKi smiles and thanks his Hyung. Once the car was loaded and they were on their way to their practice room, MinKi spoke up.

“Hyung! I made a new friend!” MinKi announces happily to his older member. JinSun raises an eyebrow and listens.

 

“You always make new friends. What makes this one any different?” JinSun asks rolling his eyes a bit.

 

“That’s true but this friend is just like me!” MinKi says.

 

“How so?” JinSun asks.

 

“Well… He likes fashion, more importantly he HAS fashion, and he has the same style as me!” MinKi goes off listing a numerous amount of things, until he says one thing that catches JinSun’s attention.

 

“Oh! And he’s in an upcoming group just like us! Isn’t that cool?!” MinKi says.

 

“Hmmm… Yeah cool.” JinSun says smiling as he brushes it off.

 

 


 

HypE Section:

 

When HypE finally manages to get to their building they are all tired.

 

“HaeYun?! Did you have to get so much stuff?” MinJee asks having to carry some of his stuff as well as the rest of the group. HaeYun smiles before nodding happily.

 

“Oh! Noona! I made a new friend!” HaeYun announces causing his sister to smile.

 

“Really? What was his name?” Aerin decides to ask, loving the idea of her brother being back to his normal happy self.

 

“His name was MinKi! He’s an upcoming idol just like us! He’s just like me!” HaeYun announces as the elevator door opens to their dorm floor. Just as the group made their way out of the elevator one of them bump in to someone.

 

“Awe man! Come on! Again?!” JaKyung says as she lays underneath all of HaeYun’s things that were previously in her hands. She can hear her fellow members laugh especially Jae Hyun who knew what she was talking about.

 

“I’m sorry.” The other figure who was bumped in to says as he begins to take the things off of JaKyung. Once her vision was clear she was surprised to see such a handsome face. “I didn’t see you behind all of that stuff.” He says winking before holding out a hand to her. JaKyung grabs his hand and is surprised when he pulls her up with no struggle at all.

 

“Do you guys need help?” He asks the group.

 

“Oh! Uhmm, if you don’t mind.” JaKyung asks with a slight blush on her face. Something about this stranger was unbelievably attractive to her.

 

“I don’t mind.” He replies grabbing some of the bags from each member.

 

“So, what’s your name, Sunbae?” Aerin asks a bit suspicious. They’ve never seen this person before, and now here he was in their hallway?

 

“Oh! My name is Song Kang Dae. It’s nice to meet you guys. You are HypE, right?” He asks smiling and following them to their dorm.

 

“Yes, we’re HypE!” HaeYun announces.

 

“Kang Dae- Sunbae… You seem familiar.” HaNi announces politely earning a smile from the older male.

 

“How did you find out about us?” MinJee asks, suspiciously just as they arrive to their dorm.

 

“Oh, your President told me!” Kang Dae announces putting the things on the floor, “Speaking of him can you tell me where Ap- I mean Bae-nim is? I’m supposed to be meeting with him.” He asks. Jae Hyun raises an eye brow also growing suspicious.

 

“President Bae’s office is on floor three.” JaKyung answers. Kang Dae thanks her before politely saying goodbyes to everyone.

 

“See you guys later!” He announces before running off towards the elevator. HypE is left looking at each other.

 

“I think we should follow him.” Jae Hyun says. HypE quickly agrees some suspicious, the others were curious of the newcomer. They quickly place HaeYun’s things inside before making their way to Bae’s office.

 

Once there, they see the door is a bit open. The all manage to peek in and see Kang Dae in front of President Bae. When Bae suddenly shouts the seven members flinch and fall in the door, ruining their attempt to eaves drop.

 

“Oh! HypE! Nice to see you guys!” President Bae announces as he invites them in, not minding the intrusion.

 

“We’re sorry for eaves dropping.” Jae Hyun says guiltily. Bae waves it off and excitedly invites them to sit. He suddenly hugs Kang Dae and introduces him to HypE.

 

“I was just about to call you guys over.” Bae announces as he lets out a hearty laugh. “I’d like you guys to meet Song Kang Dae, he’s in charge of helping you seven debut.” This leaves HypE speechless.

 

“So, does that mean he’s our new manager?” KyungSu asks almost darkly.

 

“Well…” Bae hesitates noticing the troubled looks of his “children.”

 

“Nah, think of me as a friend.” Kang Dae announces before smiling at HypE. They glance at each other not knowing whether this guy could be trusted or not.

 

 


 

HQ Section:

 

 

In HQ’s practice room DD, HyunJi, ChaeC, and Ma Roo were sitting on the floor. They decided to sit around and wait until JinSun and MinKi were back before discussing too much about their new song.

 

“I can’t believe President Kwan wants us to collab with each other.” ChaeC says from her spot on the floor as she played with one of the ears on her hoodie.

 

“I know! I think this’ll be fun! I mean now we can mix are voices in with the boys.” HyunJi states.

 

“I think this’ll be interesting. We don’t even know each others’ weaknesses or strengths,” DD offers in to the conversation. As the other two begin to rant on, she notices Ma Roo off in the distance. Feeling bad, DD decides to call out for him to come over. After a few tries however, it seems as if he’s ignoring her. ChaeC and HyunJi notice this as well.

 

“Ma Roo!” HyunJi shouts out, when she doesn’t receive a response, she scoffs. “Well, he’s deaf!”

 

“No wait! He has his earphones in.” ChaeC announces noticing the two wires coming from his ear. Realizing their mistake the girls giggle and DD makes her way over to him. Dropping a piece of paper in his lap, Ma Roo looks up startled. He glances at the papers before smiling at DD. The other two girls make their way over and form a circle with Ma Roo in it as well. They all had a set of lyrics.

 

“We need to start, I don’t know what’s taking the other two so long.” DD announces.

 

“Maybe JinSun couldn’t find MinKi?” ChaeC suggests.

 

“No, more like MinKi ran up a huge bill and left JinSun to pay. MinKi is now running for his life!” HyunJi announces getting a laugh from everyone.

 

“Alright guys let’s-“ Suddenly something cut her off. The three girls watched as Ma Roo began to tap his foot and bounce his head to some imaginary beat.

 

“I love you, baby I’m not a Monster. Neon al-janha yejeon nae moseubeul shi-gani chinamyeon sarahyeo beoril tende-“ Ma Roo suddenly stops looking up at the girls with a questioning glance. They were all stunned. Ma Roo’s voice was beautiful and surprisingly crisp and clear without a microphone. For someone who didn’t talk much, he sure could sing. “Was that okay?” He asks. The girls merely nod.

 

“Did you just make that up?!” HyunJi screeches causing Ma Roo to simply nod.

 

“You are one talent being Ma Roo.” DD states causing the boy to smile.

 

“Ma Roo is quiet. But he is a musical genius.” JinSun voices as he enters the room with MinKi behind him. The girls smile and greet the two.

 

“Well, since we’re back! Let’s begin!” MinKi announces sitting and grabbing a set of lyrics, as well as JinSun.

Soon, it was three hours in to practice and the group managed to get a lot down. They got a melody for the song, managed to fit everyone’s voice perfectly in to the song, and create a dance for the first verse.

“You know… I think while singing this song we should all be monsters.” MinKi suggests while wiping himself off with a towel. The idea brings a smile to everyone’s face as they silently agree.

 

 


 

 

Alright!! I’m finally finished with this update!! I’m sorry it took so long >~< I wrote a little bit of it everyday of the week.

So tell me how you liked it! I’m sorry for any grammatical mistakes! It’s late and I still have lots of work to do so I rushed through this >////<

Soooo~ QUESTION!!! Are all of you certain on your original love interest pick?

Answer the question in a PM please!!! If you reveal it to everyone it won’t be as fun D: Plus, I need to discuss some things with each of you!

Oh! Another thing!! Introducing! Song Kang Dae!!

 

 

 

 

@InnerMagui

 

I'm glad I can make you happy Unnie ^^ I hope this update made you happy as well :D I worked super hard on it!!

 

Yay!! I'm glad I can get Ma Roo correct!! I used to have trouble with portraying characters >////< Yes, poor DonDon.

 

Yes, I mean he's super cute ^^ How can he not make hearts flutter!!! I'm glad you like the nicknames btw XDD

 

I hope you enjoyed this update and Kang Dae :D

 

 

 

 

 

@BloodyRavens

 

Yes, I'm trying my hardest to update faster than I was before. I also found MinJee's part to be sad.

 

I'm glad I could get your fangirl side to spazz XD I love Jae Hyun and Aerin parts.

 

Yes, Kwan is very... Evil ^^ You're really good at guessing his motives though XDD

 

Yes, long comments are daebak! They motivate me to write!!! I think I'm going to need these for the all the upcoming updates. I'm exhausted after school >_> It's quite frustrating.

 

Also, thank you for the idea Unnie!! I used in this update XD Oh! And let me know when your Photoshop is working again!! That way we can get your beautiful on here^^

 

 

 

 

 

@alexpop

 

Hehehe, it was shorter than normal Unnie~ Thank you for the compliment!!! I hope this is a really long chapter and that you enjoyed it!!!

 

My own mom passes our house!!! It's really quite sad in all actuality XDD

 

Oooooh!!! Kris?! From EXOM!! Does this mean you're switching love interests??!!!

 

 

 

 

 

@iShiina

 

A centaur? Hmmm... Alright ^^ I got it!! And you're so silly dongsaeng! I'm making sure HQ and HypE are always showing up in each update. Even if it is small.

 

 

 

 

 

@popsanguine

 

Noooo!!! A long comment was lost!!! D: It's okay ~saeng, I understand XD Thanks for commenting anyways! It is much appreciated!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

 

 

 

 

 

@XxLizalooxX

 

Unnie!!!! Long time no see!!! It's so nice to hear from you again ^^

 

Yes, you've missed a lot XDD I was hoping you'd be happy to see it!!! I am so pleased to hear that I've gotten Jae Hyun's character down!!! Woohoo!! In all truth, when I was still writing for RISE, Jae Hyun was my favorite male characters XD

 

And I'm glad you noticed my attempt to show each group the same amount.

 

A gummy bear as Jae Hyun! I have the cutest picture in my head XD

 

No! Don't apologize for leaving long comments!! I LOVE THEM T^T

 

 

 

 

 

@RoseRobinson4994

 

It's alright ~saeng!! I'm happy you comment ^^ Even if they are late ;D

 

Yeah, HQ is much more "fiesty" then HypE!

 

I agree! Kwan is a jerl D:< I honestly don't even like writing for him >~< It frustrates me!!!

 

I'm glad you like it!! I was worried MinJee was too mean to HaNi before when I wrote for RISE. That is why I changed their relationship in HypE.

 

I got your PM!! Thank you!!!