chapter five: "The first step to turning men into homouals"

Birthday Parties

 

 

 

Birthday Parties

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong is smart.

 

Sungyeol often gives the demon of a man credit for that, cause , Sungjong is a cunning man. He’s not stupid himself, but Sungjong is just a bit smarter when it comes to ing with peoples thoughts.

 

“What do you think of that Myungsoo guy?” Hoya asks that night, plucking feathers from the inside of his purple pillow.

 

“What I think?” Sungyeol wonders out loud, rolling onto his stomach while hugging a large plushie he got from a fan, “I pity him.”

 

Hoya laughs,

 

“me too”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong doesn’t like the beginning of his corruptions (such a nasty way to say it…) it’s always boring and a tedious task to deal with, especially homophobic men like Myungsoo.

 

It also doesn’t help that Myungsoo is possibly harder to approach than that guy he ed in grade 8 in the boys locker room during recess – Myungsoo is complicated.

 

“Dad?” Jinki asks timidly from his spot on the floor, looking up at his father to give him a worried look – because whenever his dad furrows his brows and smirks like the devil he is, Jinki is aware he’ll be staying at Hoya’s for a good 2 days.

 

Damn.

 

“Yes, ?” Sungjong asks slowly, finally snapping out of his musings.

 

Jinki glowers at his father before pointing at his dad’s ringing cellphone on the coffee table, “phone.”

 

“Answer it” Sungjong yawns out – pitying his children, because both of them are merely his slaves deep, deep down, but really, that’s the only good use children have –

 

Jinki obeys (because he’s already grounded, and his dad forgot and he doesn’t want to make him remember)

 

“Hello? This is Onew speaking, his oldest son, my dad is currently being a lazy-bum so if you have a message I will pass it onto him.” Onew says stoically, the well-rehearsed phrase (with a few corrections) flowing from his mouth easily.

 

Uh” the other person on the line says awkwardly, “can you say it’s Myungsoo?”

 

“Dad!” Jinki hollers boredly (really just wanting to go back to watching power-rangers before he’s forced to study again) “someone named Myungsoo wants to talk to you! Should I say you’re dying, or something?!”

 

“NO!” Sungjong screams loudly, diving across the room before his evil little son can actually speak into the cellphone again before he’s snatching it out of his hands, “Myungsoo-hyung!” He greets cheerfully (like he hadn’t just run across his house at lightning speed).

 

Oh, Sungjong” Myungsoo says (voice a bit lighter) and Sungjong quickly ushers Onew back to finish watching his stupid kid-show, “are you busy tomorrow?

 

“Hmmm, why?” Sungjong hums out, a wicked smile forming on his lips – well, he thinks, this might be easier than I thought.

 

Well, um,” Myungsoo stutters awkwardly, “Minho keeps whining that he wants Taemin to come over, and my wife wants to thank you…”

 

Right, Wife. Sungjong pauses, before grinning ear-to-ear (even though he knows Myungsoo can’t necessarily see him) “Yeah sure, what time? Tomorrow’s a Saturday, right?”

 

Yeah” Myungsoo says in a semi-happy voice (but one can never be too sure with Myungsoo) “Come over around 10am, or afternoon, whichever works for you.

 

“Okay, see you then!” He hangs up first, because Myungsoo might be one of those waiting people – and those type of endings are never fun or heart pounding.

 

“Onew!” He screeches as he bolts back towards the living room, “guess who you’re going to be staying with tomorrow!” Cause no way in hell are you coming with me and Taemin, you’ll ruin everything, you little snot.

 

“NOOOOO!” Onew cries out, “dad I’m sorry, whatever I did, I promise I won’t do it again – are you mad that I shredded Taemin’s princess crown? I really don’t want him to be a – you know, a cross dresser or something, dad don’t make me go see them!

 

“You what?” Sungjong asks angrily (not that he actually cares, because , he’s going to Myungsoo’s house tomorrow, without even needing to put his hand down the guys pants). “Yup, your definitely going to Hoya’s apartment now.”

 

Jinki cries. Sungjong laughs wickedly, flipping out his cellphone to tell Hoya the plan while rushing upstairs to go find his youngest son to tell him the greatest news ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, this is a first” Hoya mutters in disbelief, “he actually invited you over?”

 

“I know!” Sungjong chirps happily, bouncing Taemin on his knee as he gossips with Hoya about his future -life with Myungsoo, not his grandest moment as a parent, but hey, Taemin is practically a flaming homoual at the age of 6, so he can’t be blamed. “This is the ing best!”

 

“Beware of his wife though, woman have intuition, you know?” Hoya warns, and Sungjong scoffs. Because he knows, he once went over to Hoya’s when he had a girlfriend, skipping the whole way there cause he was absolutely sure he’d be getting – and bam all Hoya’s girlfriend does is slap him straight across the face after staring at him for a good 10 minutes.

 

“Is Minho-hyung’s mom scary?” Taemin chirps innocently from his dads lap.

 

“No” Hoya coo’s, “but to your daddy she is, you know how your dad is, he likes his victims single or falling out of a relationship.”

 

“Hyung!” Jinki spits out in warning, arms crossed over his chest as he pouts at the mere idea of staying with the Infinite-hyungs in their stinky apartment. “Don’t tell him weird things!”

 

“Myungsoo-hyung is a victim?” Taemin repeats, eyes crinkling in confusion, and Sungjong pats his sons head.

 

“Yes, but it’s a secret.”

 

“Okay! Secret! Secret!” Taemin chirps happily (because Secret is the name of some girl band he likes)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s house is everything he expected it to be, pristine, white, and rich looking.

 

He felt a bit jealous that Myungsoo could actually keep his house clean even with a kid running around, Taemin and Onew make enough messes to supply disaster scenes in movies.

 

“Welcome!” Minho yells ecstatically while running towards Taemin all dramatically, and Taemin jumps into his arms, laughing loudly and exclaiming to his dad that he’s a princess.

 

please, I’m the Queen. He thinks while crossing his arms and ‘hmph’-ing.

 

“Ah, Sungjong” a more quiet and matured voice says softly, causing Sungjong to jolt his head in the general direction of his delicious victim, “I was wrong, my wife works today.” Myungsoo says, a sheepish smile on his face as he apologies.

 

“All good, we can talk or whatever” Sungjong says, a wicked smile on his face as prances into the woman-less house.

 

Now… only if I can get rid of Minho-brat and my damn child….

 

“Daddy, can we play upstairs in Minho’s room?”

 

“Yup” Sungjong chirps instantly, “no dress up though, no taking off your clothes in general, Taeminnie.” Taemin’s face falls at those words (and Sungjong is a bit worried his son might end up a stripper at one point in his life, well, at least Minho’s personal stripper at best).

 

When the two disappear, Sungjong begins using his gorgeous daddy charms.

 

“I know it’s bizarre, he has this thing for attempting to take his clothes off whenever he’s anywhere, I swear I caught some old man trying to pick him up in the milk isle last week when he took his pants off.” Sungjong says, sighing dramatically (just for effect, cause he actually tried to hand Taemin to the dude, but he ran away all flustered and scared).

 

Myungsoo laughs – beautiful, and it flows, and Sungjong decides that if his moans sound just as beautiful as his laugh, that they’ll be buddies for some time.

 

“So,” Sungjong says, dropping his tone to a seductive one, “what should we do?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I don't even know anymore. I'm actually attempting to update most (cause let's be honest, I'm a lazy bastard) of my stories, because it's been decades since I updated, and it'll probably be another decade before I update again. LOL. 

I'm currently on the first paragraph of this Myungjong one-shot that will take 3 years to finish so, yes, I will write more Myungjong after this story is done. No worries!

Please thank my mom and her e boyfriend for me actually writing this, because you see, they're depriving me of my precious sleep, and I don't really have anything to do cause I already read all the manga known to man.