Chapter 1

How to get rid of an overprotective brother

It was Saturday night already so Kim Namjoo, was in her room getting ready to go out. She had already finished dressing up and she was now applying some make up on her face, while she waited for her best friend to come and pick her up. They were going to a disco with some of their best friends, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a normal Satuday night for teenagers.

While she was applying some lipstick on her lips, the doorbell rang suddenly, making her jump a little bit startled. She guessed it was Chorong, her best friend, who was already there. Just on time like always. She was about to stop doing what she was doing to go down and open the door when she heard a voice.

"I'll get it" she heard her older brother shout from downstairs and she smiled. She thanked the fact that his brother was usually always home on saturdays. Downstairs, Suho stood up from his seat in front of the TV and went to open the door. He smiled when he saw the girl in front of him.

"Oh hi Chorongie!" he said happily and the girl in front of him looked down shyly and slightly blushed

"Hi Joonmyun oppa" she said shyly as she could feel her heart beating a lot faster. Luckily, he was oblivious to that.

"You look really pretty dongsaeng" he said as he pinched her cheeks. Chorong was shocked with his statement. She didn't know if she should feel fluttered by his compliment or feel sad because he only treated her as a little sister. Better not to know.

"Thanks" she just managed to say and he offered her a cute smile once again. A smile that could melt her any moment.

"Come in, Namjoo is not ready yet" He said shaking his head and Chorong just giggled. They both walked inside the living room and Suho signalled her to sit next to him as she waited. She would have prefered to just stand there, she wouldn't feel that awkward that way. However, she couldn't say no to him. Chorong couldn't help but blush as she sat next to him, very stiff, and she prayed that Namjoo would come down soon.

As if she had called her with her thoughts, Namjoo walked downstairs some minutes after Chorong arrived and the later almost sighed relieved. She was wearing a simple pink blouse and a short white skirt, but looked very pretty still. Chorong smiled to her best friend but when Suho turned to her direction, his expression changed suddenly.

"Kim Namjoo, you are not wearing that" he said sternly and both girls were shocked. Namjoo looked at her brother, truly shocked, but his stern glare remained on her. He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he waited for her to say something.

"What?" she asked "But, it isn't that short!"

It was true, her skirt wasn't that short but to Suho, it was the shortest skirt he had ever seen in his life. He was overreacting like that like always, because he had always been very overprotective with his little sister. He had scared off many of her dates because when Namjoo introduced him to them, he would always throw them death glares that would scare them off.

Namjoo could just only sigh and listen to her brother. She loved her brother but she usually felt annoyed by his overprotectiveness. She wasn't a kid anymore and she knew how to take care of herself. Her brother could be truly annoying sometimes. Chorong, on the other hand, found it very lovely to have a person to care so much for someone. Maybe she thought like because he had a crush on him, maybe not. She didn't even know.

"Go and change!" he said still with the same serious tone as he crossed his arms around his chest. Namjoo could only pout.

"Chorong unnie, tell him it's not that short!" Namjoo told her best friend and she looked at her shocked. Why did she have to ask her? She didn't know what to say. She just looked from Namjoo to Suho and then from him to her. What should she say? If she agreed with Namjoo, Suho would be disappointed at her and she didn't want that and if she agreed with Suho, Namjoo would be mad at her and that was the last thing she wanted.

Chorong looked at siblings once again and just sighed. She had to choose at the end, there was no other choice.

"I think you should listen to your brother" she mumbled softly and Namjoo stared at her in disbelief as Suho smiled satisfied. Namjoo threw her a 'you are going to hear me later' look as she walked upstairs once again, stomping her feet and mumbling things that they couldn't hear. Chorong sighed once again. What did she do to deserve that?

.......................................................................

The music was blasting and the dance floor was already full of people dancing and enjoying themselves when the two girls walked in. They made their way through the crowd and when they spotted 5 figures, sitting around a circle table, they smiled and walked towards them. They were their best friends Bomi, Eunji, Yookyung, Hayoung and Naeun. 

"Hey, you guys are finally here!" Eunji,cheerfully said, like always. Chorong smiled at her but Namjoo just sat next to her and sighed.

"We are late thanks to Chorong unnie" Namjoo just said and pouted. Eunji looked at Chorong with a curious look but later just shrugged.

"Why are you so upset? What happened" Bomi asked Namjoo with curiosity. 

"My brother happened!" Namjoo complained upset and the girls just giggled. They were already used to that conversation. She would always complain about her overprotective brother and they would only laugh. "He is too overprotective! He doesn't understand I have already grown up!"

The girls giggled once again.

"And what does that have to do Chorong unnie?" Naeun asked her. Namjoo turned to glare at her best friend, before sighing annoyed. 

"Suho oppa wanted me to change my outfit and Chorong agreed with him. You betrayed me, Park Chorong" Namjoo complained as Chorong suddenly blushed. Namjoo didn't even care that she had dropped the honorifics, she was one her best friends after all. The girls looked at them and laughed once again.

"Well I couldn't go against your brother, if he doesn't trust me he won't let you hang out with me anymore" Chorong explained as she could. She was still a little bit blushed, but the girls didn't seem to notice. Namjoo looked at her upset for a while but then sighed.

"You've got a point there" Namjoo said defeated and Chorong smiled with a victory smile. "But that doesn't mean I am not mad at Suho oppa!"

"You know what your brother needs?" Eunji suddenly asked, catching all the girls' attention. They all turned to look at her and she smiled.

"What?" Namjoo asked with curiosity

"He needs a girlfriend" Eunji replied and Chorong suddenly choked with her drink. The girls looked at Eunji in shock and then at Chorong for her weird reaction. Chorong coughed and tried to hide her sudden blushed cheeks.

"Why are you looking at me as if I was crazy?" Eunji asked the girls,who were indeed, looking at her as if she had gone mad "Suho oppa needs another person to be overprotective with so he can let Namjoo be"

"That actually sounds like a good idea" Namjoo replied with a smile and the girls had to admit she actually had a point "But when is he going to find a girlfriend?"

"You can always find him a fake date..." Bomi mumbled out of the blue and the girls turned their gazes towards her, surprised. That wasn't such a bad idea either, but Chorong wasn't so sure about that. She was feeling a little bit uneasy with the whole the situation.

"But who..." Namjoo suddenly asked and looked at her friends one by one.

"Don't look at me, I have a boyfriend" Eunji inmediately said when Namjoo looked at her with a weird expression

"Yeah, a guy that looks like a crack addict" Yookyung joked and the girls laughed

"Yah! Chanyeol oppa doesn't look like a crack addict" Eunji said, defending her boyfriend, slightly blushed.

"It should be Chorong unnie" Hayoung suddenly spoke. Chorong almost choked with her drink once again and she turned to look at the girls, who were staring at her with evil looks. Her eyes widened suddenly.

"Why me?!" she asked

"Well, among us you are the one who knows him the best" Hayoung said and the girls agreed. She looked at them in disbelief and prayed, they would come out with another idea. She looked at Namjoo for help, but she just smiled.

"That's perfect!" Namjoo said and Chorong was shocked "You are perfect for the role and plus you owe me one"

Chorong looked at Namjoo in disbelief and didn't know what to say. She didn't even know how they were planning to make it happen and she would probably end up screwing all their plans, behaving weirdly towards him.

"I cannot do this!" she said, still unconvinced "I'm a bad liar, he is going to find out!"

"He is not!" Namjoo insisted "Chorong unnie, you have to do this! Please"

Namjoo looked at her, using her puppy eyes and Chorong just sighed. She knew it was going to turn out really baldly. She didn't want to do it, because she knew she was going to end up heart broken with all the crazy plan, but she had to. If she didn't agree, she would have to end up telling her friends she had a huge crush on Namjoo's brother.

"Fine" she said sighing and Namjoo jumped excited. She still felt uneasy, but still agreed "But how are we going to do it?"

"Do not worry, I already have a plan" Eunji suddenly said and winked at them. By the look on her face, Chorong knew, it wasn't going to pretty.