Henry and Miina

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

Nothing to do.. Nothing to do...

"Nothing to do, baby~ Nothing to do~~ Yei-yeah~" I sang using the tune of Bruno Mars's Nothing on You.

"Hey Seong-Mi!" Henry said.

"Ye?"

"Want to join me practice?"

"What would I do there.. Watch you? That's too boring~" I coldly said. I'm back to my usual self again~

I looked at Henry who was sulking beside me. "Are you okay?"

"Doesn't seem like it."

"Hmm... Don't care."

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Mimi-ah~ Please?? Pretty please??"

I looked at him and copied what he did. "NO! And don't call me Mimi."

He looked down again. He seems really disappointed now.

He sighed. "Okay. Whatever." He got his violin case, stood up and left.

I mean.. ALMOST left.

I grabbed his hand. "No, wait."

"What?!" he said, irritated.

"I'll go with you...buy me something."

"You're evil aren't you?"

I smirked. "Did you just notice?"

He smiled. "Arasso. Let's go!"

We both left for the dorms and rode the elevator. But to our surprise....

We saw Kyu and Alex within the little space of the opening door of the elevator.

We immediately ran to the stairs. "If Kyu sees us going out together, he'll kill you!" I said to Henry.

"Why me ONLY?"

"Hmm..because he loves me more?"

"Whatever! Let's just go, GO!"

Luckily..Kyu and Alex didn't see us coming. When they left.. we immediately ran!

Ran and ran and ran!! Ring around the rosie~ A pocket full of--WHAT THE HELL AM I SINGING?!

"Miina-ya, are you okay??" Henry asked me. Why does he seem so concerned?!

"Since when did you call me Miina and why are you so concerned?!"

His eyes widened and he turned his back to me. "I just want to. Is there a problem?"

What the fish is this? "None..I'm just curious~" I pouted.

I held on to his arm and pulled it so that he would face me. For your information, we are at the park and I don't know why the fish we are here.

As he was about to face me..a kid riding a bike bumped me from behind and caused me to fall.

But luckily..Henry was there to catch me..........

.......AFTER A FEW SECONDS OF DAZE.

What the hell do I mean LUCKY?! What the hell is this awkward position!??!!

(A/N: Just imagine it chingus. I can't explain it well. MIAN. >.<)

Just the time we were about to stand properly..another kid hit me. WHY THE FISH ARE THERE SO MANY KIDS?!

~It's a park Seong-Mi, it's a park. P.A.R.K.~

So now Mr. Conscience is talking to me?

~Yes. You idiot. Don't you see or feel what is happening right now?~

What? Idiot? Me? And what is ha--

After I regained consciousness from my daze...

I HATE LIFE..

I REALLY, REALLY HATE LIFE...

Awhile ago it was an awkward position and now it's........

GUESS WHAT.

 

 

 

 

HENRY AND I ARE BOTH KISSING EACH OTHER!!!!!

Eyes wide opened...lips together... We we're literally surprised and were staring at each other.

I can feel all eyes are staring at us... This is bad! Real bad!

"Aww~~ Isn't that couple so cute~" an ahjumma said.

"Chagiya! Why won't we do that too?" well.. you know who random person that is.. I guess? A boyfriend speaking to his girlfriend.

Don't they notice that the guy I'm kissing is a member of Super Junior?!

3. 2. 1.

We were back to our original poses.

We both gulped and looked far away

Then I just noticed that Henry was wearing a disguise.. Beanie and sunglasses. Typical. But I could notice him with even just that! Aren't there any fans here that notice him?!

HENRY'S POV

WHAT. THE. FISH. JUST. HAPPENED.

Did I just kiss Seong-Mi? Did I?!!!

I looked at her, held her hand and immediately dragged her to my practice room.

"Y-yah!" she shouted.

I didn't respond. I just continued to ran.

(At Henry's practice room.)

"What just happened?" I asked her.

"Isn't it obvious?!" she said in English. Well...Seong-Mi speaking in English means that she's panicking.

"I know! But...what the hell just happened?" I responded with English too.

(All convos in English.)

"What do we do now?" I exclaimed.

"Do what? About what?!"

"THE KISS!"

She gulped. "Kyu...don't ever tell this to him."

"He'd kill me right?"

"Duh?"

"Why are all brothers so over-protective?!" I whined. "First, Hae hyung. Then, Siwon hyung. And lastly Kyu hyung?! Gah! I can't take this anymore!"

"Let's just say that this never happened!"

Hae hyung.... Siwon hyung.... Kyu hyung.... Will there be someone else?! Kill me now!

"Henry~"

"Henry~~"

"YAH! HENRY!"

I opened my eyes and saw Seong-Mi infront of me...waking me up? Was it all just a dream?

"What happened?! What about the kiss?!" I exclaimed as I sat down.

"What?! You dreamt that dream too?!" she shouted.


Annyeong chingus~ Hee. xD How's the update???? PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT IT!!

FYI: I'm only 13 and my editor, jewELFish15 is too. I get quite disturbed when you call me unni..so please don't. I've lived to be a maknae. Seriously!

Don't be offended. I'M BEGGING YOU! TT_______TT

No EunHae segment today. Mian. They're preparing for their Bijin...NOPE! I think it's the 5th Album they're preparing for now. I JUST THINK! Haha. xD

PS. I changed my color. Hee~ xD

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE IN FIFTEEN~ <3