Kids~, Chubby Cheeks and...OFF MY MIND!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

3rd Person's POV

"Are you the Kwon Twins of YG?!" The fish shouted.

All of the youngest looked up, all with blank faces. As if they saw a ghost or something.

The twins looked at the fish.

(A/N: Yeah. I love to use that word. xD)

And started doing aegyo. Well, Don was. Deuk was literally staring. No, what I meant actually is, he's GLARING. Eyes focused on Donghae. 3. 2. 1. Laser was shot and the fish seemed to caught the signal. He ran to Alex's back and hid.

Hae complained to his sister. "A-alex~ That cree-"

Deuk glared at him again, as if saying, "Say anything more, and you die hyung."

"I-I should go now." Hae faked laughed and ran to his room.

All of the people in the kitchen were still standing there, with blank faces. Deuk was smirking.

"What the fish just happened?" Alex asked.

"Uhh...I don't know?" Kyuhyun answered.

"What is Kwon Twins of YG?" Seong-Mi asked like an child; holding the chopsticks in .

Don and Kyuhyun smiled. "Omo~ Kyeopta Mimi-ah!" The two went near her and hugged her. As if she was a toy.

"Yah! She's mine!" Kyuhyun pulled Seong-Mi to his side.

"No~~ She's mine!!" Don also did the same thing.

Alex sighed. "Seriously. Are all people so immature?"

"Yeah. I think so." Deuk looked at Alex then chuckled.

"Yo! Yo! Yo! What's up?" a chubby cheeked Canadian appeared beside Alex.

"Chubby cheeks, is that you?" Alex's eyes widened and then hugged Henry.

"Oh, Al! My sis. When did you get back?" Henry also hugged her.

Kyuhyun got off from her sister's hug. "Yah! Yah! Yah! She's mine DONGSAENG." He warned Henry, expressing the word 'dongsaeng'.

Henry tightened her hug. "No~ You've got Seong-Mi there~" He complained. "My sis is mine~"

"YAH!" Kyuhyun literally peeled Henry off of Alex then grasped her hands. "SHE'S. MINE."

"Ok, ok. Arasso." Henry chuckled.

He then went to Seong-Mi and pulled her hand to stand up. "If my sis, Al, is yours." He smirked. "Then your lil sis, Mimi, is mine."

"YAH!" the three guys, Don, Deuk and Kyuhyun, shouted. "SHE'S OURS!"

Henry smiled then pulled Seong-Mi outside the dining area to her room.

SEONG-MI's POV

Henry pulled me to my room.

"YAH!" I complained. "What was that for?!"

*BAM!* He banged the door closed.

"YAH! YAH!" I complained more.

*click* Now he locked the door.

My eyes widened. "Y-yah!" I started to stutter.

"What the fish is this?!" I shouted.

He turned, faced me and smirked.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked, quite scared. I'm not in my right mind now okay? It's because my question wasn't answered yet! What the holy fish is 'Kwon Twins of YG' ????

He took one step forward, I took one on the opposite way.

He again took one, I also did--but backwards.

We did the same thing until I slipped and lay down on my bed.

He walked faster this time. Well, normal walk.

He stood there at my side. Me lying down, and him standing.

He then slowly leaned closer to me. Closer and closer, until his head was already on top of mine.

My cheeks we're burning. "Y-yah!" I stuttered.

He smirked..or.. smiled. I don't care! It's freaking hot!!! My whole body is burning! Gah!!!

"Will you..." he paused.

"'Will you..' WHAT??? Just say it already." I pleaded.

He smiled again.

"P-please?" I asked gently.

"Will you help me with something?" he asked as he got up.

He shuffled his hair like he was really embarassed or something. "Uhmm..I just need your help for something.."

I touched my cheeks. Omo! It's so hot. It's burning!!

I looked at Henry and...is he blushing? O___O

HENRY'S POV

Why the hell did I do that?! Wae?!

Aish. Henry, pabo ya! Pabo!!

I looked at Seong-Mi again. "So..uhm..will you help me?"

She looked to the other side. "Help for what?"

"I need to compose something for our comeback album and..I'm quite not doing good at it."

"Why are you asking me to help you?"

"Instinct? I don't know.. My head's telling me to ask you." Well..I think, I JUST THINK!, that it's my heart who's telling me to ask you. Gah! This is so greasy. I can't take it. =_=" "So you're gonna help me?"

"I think so?" She tilted her head in a cute way. I blushed. Why is she so cute? Oh, fish. Why am I saying these things??

I started hitting my head.

FLASHBACK

I looked at the sleeping Seong-Mi. Wow~ I've never realized it earlier, but Seong-Mi really is beautiful; she just really has a bad attitude. (No, not the bad like flirty or abusive way..it's the bad like..uhmm..Kyuhyun way?) Sigh..just like Kyu hyung- has good looks but an evil personality. Well, they are siblings.

END OF FLASHBACK

I think everything started on that day... I started liking her. Wait! What the fish am I saying???? Love at first sight? Psh. Too greasy! And was that even at first sight???!! Psh.

FLASHBACK

"Nae sarangi jejariro oji motago
Heullin nunmulmankeum meolli ganeyo.."

Someone started to sing.. I looked at my back to see Seong-Mi singing.

"Naneun ijeoya hajyo geudae neomu geuriwo
Nareul apeuge haljineun mollado ijeoyo.."

She has such a nice voice...

"Pabo gateun naran geol geudaen anayo
Gaseumi jjijeojineunde useumman naojyo"

She walked to Kyu hyung's side..

"Eonjekkajirado nan gidaryeo nae nunmul gamchumyeo
Naege doraogin haneun geongayo"

She held his shoulders.. Oh, it's gonna be Kyu hyung's part, are they going to do a duet?

END OF FLASHBACK

I was at daze at that time.... I think this time too....

"Uhmm..Henry?"

I snapped out of my daze. "Uh! Oh! Why?"

"What's the song going to be?" she asked me.

"Hmm..something like a guy who can't take this girl off his mind?"

"So..it's like..hmm.." she started to think. "Off My Mind? How does that sound?"

"Off My Mind? Hmm... I think that's good." I smiled.

She went near me. "Do you have a paper and pen there?"

"Yup." I showed her the needed tools.

"Then let's start composing!"

We started composing.

"Hmm..is this okay?" she laughed.

"I think we should change that part." I smiled.

"Hmm..yeah I think so." she smiled too.

She's so beautiful..... Oh, snap out of it Henry! Snap out of it!

"How about this?" she handed me the draft paper.

"I'm giving all my love to you, I'm just right here. My heart won't give up. You are my one and only. This isn't by accident. I can't get my mind off ya, off ya, off my mind." I read what she wrote. "Hmm..I think this is okay. But we should add something."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Here in this part.." I pointed at the part where I thought of adding something.

"Ohh. Yup. That's nice." she smiled at me.

Gahd! You are so beautiful. I can't take my mind off you.

"So..in this part, it'll be, Girl, this isn't by accident; you are my only girl. I can't get my mind off ya, off ya, off my mind?"

"Yup." I smiled. "So it's done!"

"Huh?" she exclaimed.

"I did ask you to help me only in the chorus part." I can't take it anymore; I can't stop myself from liking you. If I stay with you longer, I might not stop myself from liking you more.

"Since when?" she asked, shocked.

"Awhile ago..didn't you hear?" I faked smile.

"Uhmm..maybe I didn't hear. It was nice working with you!" she smiled at me. I blushed.

"Uhh..thanks." I quickly said, got the draft papers and quickly rushed outside.

"Because of you, I could finish this." I said to myself as I went to my room.

***************

"The people from China are baaaaack!!!!" A familiar voice shouted.


Annyeong chingoos~ Sorry for the late update. ^^ And sorry if no KyuLex scenes. Haha. I'll make sure I'll put next time. xD

So whaddya think?? I wanna know!!

SO PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!! THANKS!!

Donghae: I'm BAAAACK~!!
Eunhyuk: My fishy! You're back~ Why did you leave me alone? *pouts*
Donghae: Aww. I'm so sorry my Hyukkie. I shall do something for you instead.
Eunhyuk: Really? Yey! *hugs Hae*

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE IN FIFTEEN~ <3